Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 210   Go Down

Author Topic: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...  (Read 539567 times)

ChristianAnarchist

• God is a reality - you are a concept...
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Question Authority - Beware the cult of government
    • View Profile
    • The Big Bang Theory - In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded...
Re: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
« Reply #3090 on: February 02, 2010, 10:33:09 AM »

All posts just spewing vulgarities and insults will be deleted...

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #3091 on: February 03, 2010, 12:23:55 AM »

Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: February 03, 2010, 07:17:04 AM »

No vulgarities I swear: http://www.futilitycloset.com/2009/12/04/a-progressive-view/

Actually a very good point to show that something we think we know the meaning of could indeed mean something else...

blackie

« Reply #3093 on: February 03, 2010, 04:10:14 PM »

Can someone ban Johnson. I have evidence that he is a spammer.

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: February 10, 2010, 07:35:54 AM »

It's OK now.  Johnson had a fit for a while but now he's curred.  The problem with the cult belief in "government" is that when a cult member is confronted with the truth that there is no "wizard", at first they will deny the fact, then they will demonize the bearer of truth, and then the attack.  If the attacks do not succeed, they then go into a state of denial. 

Any lawyer can tell you that a corporation is a "legal fiction".  A "creation" of the "state".  However, the state itself is a legal fiction.  Supposedly a creation of the people.  Yet the people who created the "state" have long since passed from this world.  Even if those people were still alive, who gave them any "authority" to create a fiction state to rule over anyone but themselves???

Major Jizz

• View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: February 10, 2010, 08:30:53 PM »

The problem with WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAHWAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAHWAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAHWAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAHWAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAHWAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAHWAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAHWAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAHWAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAHWAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAHWAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAHWAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAHWAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAHWAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAHWAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAHWAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH.

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: February 13, 2010, 12:36:57 PM »

Sorry, I don't get the significance of all the ducks...  I guess you are trying to say that I have all my ducks in a row??

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: February 19, 2010, 10:12:54 AM »

Wow!!  The freetalklive forum is officially declared "deceased" by me...

It took 6 days for my thread to get pushed back to the third page.  This forum used to be so active that a thread could be pushed back to the second page in hours if not posted in, now the first page has threads that haven't been posted in for days.

The reason the forum is dead is all the trolls here who have commandeered the forum as their own.  They "rule" by using bullying tactics to get people to tire of responding to endless vulgar and pointless comments .  Even the forums pride and joy, the breasts thread will go days without a post and if it weren't for the fact that the moderators have "stickyed" it to the front page, it might have received maybe half the attention it has. 

Congratulations trolls, you may pat yourselves on your backs...

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: February 19, 2010, 10:22:13 AM »

It's the boom-bust cycle gene.  Everybody knows that.

Give it some stimulus.  Watch it grow.

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: February 19, 2010, 01:51:01 PM »

It took 6 days for my thread to get pushed back to the third page.  This forum used to be so active that a thread could be pushed back to the second page in hours if not posted in, now the first page has threads that haven't been posted in for days.

The reason the forum is dead is all the trolls here who have commandeered the forum as their own.  They "rule" by using bullying tactics to get people to tire of responding to endless vulgar and pointless comments .  Even the forums pride and joy, the breasts thread will go days without a post and if it weren't for the fact that the moderators have "stickyed" it to the front page, it might have received maybe half the attention it has. 

Come to the Mises Institute, dude, there's some Hoppean Conservatards you can knock around. :)
I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pane

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: February 21, 2010, 06:20:36 PM »

Come to the Mises Institute, dude, there's some Hoppean Conservatards you can knock around. :)

I have been to the Mises forums and I visit the mises main page regularly for excellent articles, but the forums seem to be too one-sided.  Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but are there some serious disagreements there?

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: February 21, 2010, 10:52:30 PM »

Hobbesian? :P

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: February 21, 2010, 11:18:23 PM »

I have been to the Mises forums and I visit the mises main page regularly for excellent articles, but the forums seem to be too one-sided.  Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but are there some serious disagreements there?

Between Rothtards and Hoppeans (Think rich conservatives for Feudalism) there sure is a bit of a cat fight going on. But as of late it's been a debate between natural rights versus moral nihilists there.
I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pane

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: February 23, 2010, 11:45:15 AM »

Between Rothtards and Hoppeans (Think rich conservatives for Feudalism) there sure is a bit of a cat fight going on. But as of late it's been a debate between natural rights versus moral nihilists there.

The belief I have is that rights are "created".  As such, one requires a "Creator".  The "Creator" I speak of is not man's idea of the "Creator", but the actual Creator (whoever He is).  We have argued for thousands of years about the name and form of this Creator, but most cultures have had an understanding that He exists.  There is only ONE correct definition of this Creator and I do believe that He is very close to the "Christian consensus" (arguably tough to define). 

Now if our rights ARE created, then they cannot be altered or abolished except by the Creator.  They can, and often are VIOLATED and the person doing the violation is committing a crime against the Creator and the person who's rights have been violated...

Johnson

• Tactless Skeptic
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: February 27, 2010, 12:57:30 AM »

I love that Trucker's delight video shaw posted... that's my favorite one. Gene's censorship is silly...
"In silent resignation, one must never submit to them voluntarily, and even if one is imprisoned in some ghastly dictatorship's jail, where no action is possible - serenity comes from the knowledge that one does NOT accept it. To deal with men by force, is as impractical as to deal with nature by persuasion... Which is the policy of savages who rule men by force, and who plead with nature by prayers, incantations and bribes (sacrifies)." - Ayn Rand
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 210   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 33 queries.