Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 210   Go Down

Author Topic: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...  (Read 543186 times)

sinceredagreat

Re: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
« Reply #2895 on: October 15, 2009, 09:50:28 PM »

First off, in a warzone, you don't give the other guy a chance to tap. This isn't UFC. He's gonna come back with a rocket launcher and/or blow you to bits. Period.

Never said killing was glorious, just that I was more than capable.

You interpret it as acting tough. I was just giving a warning.

Hmmm.  First, you don't give the other guy a chance (in a "warzone").  Then you say you were giving a "warning"....

If you truly believe that these "ideas" are so dangerous and the expression of them is an "attack" on you and yours (but then there can really be no "yours" can there since all races are the same) then you have contradicted yourself.  If this is your little "warzone" on these "ideas", then you should not be giving a "warning" should you?  You should indeed just hunt me down and keep your mouth shut about what you will or will not do...

No contradiction.

That Iraqi knew FARRR before he ran up to me with an AK-47 what were the likely consequences of his actions.

You're an ignorant redneck, and though this is 2009 and you clearly have access to the internet, some people just have that stupid cognitive block that needs to be knocked around a bit in order for things to click for them, that "I should drop these beliefs as its increasingly dangerous to my well-being to have them" sorta thing.

Some education comes verbally, some come physically. As long as you know when it should be applied, then its all good. Obviously verbal and written does not work for you in this situation.

And here's proof on how stupid ass beliefs like his cause others pain and anguish, even when they calim they aren't racist or it wasn't "intentional":

http://www.kttc.com/Global/story.asp?S=11321956

See how stupid beliefs like this guy's and Gene's DOES carry over into actions, and that shit must be nipped in the fucking bud. I guarantee if an interracial gay dude couple whipped his ass about this shit, that would turn his silly ass beliefs around, since I'm fucking sure quite a few people have spoken to him about this issue and he still hasn't budged.

I say this: First, appeal to a person's intellect, but if all else fails, appeal to their fear.

God you are dumb.

ChristianAnarchist

• God is a reality - you are a concept...
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Question Authority - Beware the cult of government
    • View Profile
    • The Big Bang Theory - In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded...
« Reply #2896 on: October 15, 2009, 10:08:46 PM »

If you consider yourself "the pinnacle of human evolution", I'm afraid we don't have much to look forward to...

sinceredagreat

« Reply #2897 on: October 15, 2009, 11:27:16 PM »

Well for one, the fact that you look forward to me, means that you see yourself as a lesser form of human than I, which I won't disagree with you on that.

And by pinnicle, I mean those of us who have evolved the ability to think critically and question things and not take things on blind faith such as people like yourself.

People who have evoked enough to use Occam's Razor and the scientific method to understand the environment around them are obviously more far along than you, and you just admitted that.

I win. ;)

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: October 16, 2009, 07:26:44 AM »

Well for one, the fact that you look forward to me, means that you see yourself as a lesser form of human than I, which I won't disagree with you on that.

And by pinnicle, I mean those of us who have evolved the ability to think critically and question things and not take things on blind faith such as people like yourself.

People who have evoked enough to use Occam's Razor and the scientific method to understand the environment around them are obviously more far along than you, and you just admitted that.

I win. ;)

Yes, you did win.  You are a winner.  I acknowledge your highly evolved and vastly superior intelligence as well as your superior killing ability.  I bow humbly to your magnificence...

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: October 16, 2009, 01:29:19 PM »

Pocho

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: October 16, 2009, 01:36:06 PM »

You're an ignorant redneck, and though this is 2009 and you clearly have access to the internet, some people just have that stupid cognitive block that needs to be knocked around a bit in order for things to click for them, that "I should drop these beliefs as its increasingly dangerous to my well-being to have them" sorta thing.

Redneck is a white racial slur. But I'm sure that does not matter to you in your quest for black equality now does it? Your mind is so messed up that I'm sure you can't see that you are what you are attempting to speak out against.
Pocho

sinceredagreat

« Reply #2901 on: October 16, 2009, 02:12:52 PM »

All anyone with an uneducated religious/psuedo-scientific slant a redneck, both whites and blacks, and even an Asain. Hell I know this Asian dude that if he was white would be a grand wizard of the KKK or something, seriously, he's that misinformed. People from the south usually are, save some specific places, but even they are messed up in a different way. So if me saying redneck is racist, then so is riddler/lord humungous or whatever he goes by now, but we all know he isn't, that he is just an extremely satricial person.

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: October 16, 2009, 03:11:41 PM »

All anyone with an uneducated religious/psuedo-scientific slant a redneck, both whites and blacks, and even an Asain.

Back peddle much? I have never heard that definition redneck in my life. Did you just make that up right now as you were typing?  But I really don't give a crap if you are racist or not. I'm pointing out that you classify Blacks Asians and Whites, and group people just like Gene was doing. Then you go and say that anyone who believes in religion, is uneducated, or believes in psuedo-science, is a threat to you, and inferior enough for you to hit them in the face for thinking.

I'll give you a hint, some people think that blacks are uneducated, some people think that black churches are racist, some people even think that black people are inferior!!! OH LAWD!!!! This all sounds too familiar! Take a look in the mirror sincere, you sound exactly the same as they do and you have no right to initiate violence on them, and the y have no right to initiate violence on you.
Pocho

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: October 16, 2009, 03:26:51 PM »

I don't think "redneck" is necessarily a racial slur.  Rednecks are usually white, yes, but it's not a word that people use just because they want to insult someone who is white.  Jeff Foxworthy devoted his entire career to establishing what makes a redneck, and includes himself in that category. 

When I think "redneck," I think "proudly uncultured."  A redneck will drink Natural Light out of a can while watching pro wrestling and wearing a trucker's cap, then put on some camouflage and go shoot a deer.  Might be white, might be provincial, might be racist....doesn't have to be. 

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: October 16, 2009, 03:31:26 PM »

I don't think "redneck" is necessarily a racial slur.  Rednecks are usually white, yes, but it's not a word that people use just because they want to insult someone who is white.  Jeff Foxworthy devoted his entire career to establishing what makes a redneck, and includes himself in that category. 

When I think "redneck," I think "proudly uncultured."  A redneck will drink Natural Light out of a can while watching pro wrestling and wearing a trucker's cap, then put on some camouflage and go shoot a deer.  Might be white, might be provincial, might be racist....doesn't have to be. 

Yeah but that is spoken out of the mouth of a white person. Kind of like when blacks call each other nigger, or mexican's call each other beaners within their own race. It is a different thing if I (mexican) were to call a white person a redneck. Maybe you all (whites) don't care so much about being called a slur so it does not bother you. But if I were to make a list of general white racial slurs. Redneck would be one of them.
Pocho

sinceredagreat

« Reply #2905 on: October 16, 2009, 06:57:23 PM »

Yeah because black people used to yell redneck all the time as they enslaved white people and told them they were less than human and kept all their basic human rights from them.

You obviously fail to understand WHY exactly "nigger" is a racial slur and why it bothers black people so much to hear any other race say it, regardless whether it's in jest or being serious.

Oh wait, that never happened. And redneck wasn't created by black people, it was created by white people.

Dave, just shut the fuck up, seriously. You talk the silliest shit and trying to do defend a racist has brought what little respect I did have for you to nothing at all.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: October 16, 2009, 07:08:32 PM »

Learn your brain on some slavery factactics!

http://www.viceland.com/int/v12n5/htdocs/hey.php
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

sinceredagreat

« Reply #2907 on: October 16, 2009, 07:17:41 PM »

Didn't tell me anything I didn't know, and LITERALLY had no bearing on my last statement...but actually proved it, so...

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: October 18, 2009, 08:21:39 AM »

I leave you kids alone for a couple of days and you just can't behave... 

Anyway, there are things I did not know in those slavery facts.  Thanks for sharing.  One thing is for sure, I'm sick and tired of hearing people (white or black) trying to put any form of guilt trip on me for slavery.  I've never had anything to do with it, my ancestors never had anything to do with it, and I'm sick and tired of having myself taxed to death to pay for it...

DontTreadOnMike

• View Profile
    • DontTreadOnMike Blog
« Reply #2909 on: October 18, 2009, 12:11:02 PM »

I leave you kids alone for a couple of days and you just can't behave...  

Anyway, there are things I did not know in those slavery facts.  Thanks for sharing.  One thing is for sure, I'm sick and tired of hearing people (white or black) trying to put any form of guilt trip on me for slavery.  I've never had anything to do with it, my ancestors never had anything to do with it, and I'm sick and tired of having myself taxed to death to pay for it...

Agreed. My family came over here from switzerland in the 1930's so we had nothing to do with slavery....although we probably did bring along a healthy portion of stolen nazi jew-gold   :lol:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 12:12:33 PM by DontTreadOnMike »
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 210   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.