Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 210   Go Down

Author Topic: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...  (Read 543191 times)

ChristianAnarchist

• God is a reality - you are a concept...
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Question Authority - Beware the cult of government
    • View Profile
    • The Big Bang Theory - In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded...
Re: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
« Reply #2700 on: April 02, 2009, 09:45:54 AM »

My momma and daddy created me.

Technically not true.  Your momma was an incubator (and your daddy just did what men do).  You might check the biology books on this one...

Njal

• Anarcho-Rodent
  • Being better than you for 30 years!
    • View Profile
    • High North Alliance
« Reply #2701 on: April 02, 2009, 09:48:23 AM »

Technically not true.  Your momma was an incubator (and your daddy just did what men do).  You might check the biology books on this one...

That's why I said Momma AND Daddy. It takes two to make a baby. Or did I make myself?
Don't be that guy.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #2702 on: April 02, 2009, 01:15:58 PM »

This is the thread that never ends! Yes It goes on and on my friend! People started posting it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because......
This is the thread that never ends! Yes It goes on and on my friend! People started posting it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because......

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: April 02, 2009, 02:05:53 PM »

That's why I said Momma AND Daddy. It takes two to make a baby. Or did I make myself?

No, you still don't understand.  All they did was provide for two cells to come together and do what is natural.

They did not "create" you.  They made no effort to design a cell with the ability to form other cells, they did not sequence your DNA in a machine to instruct each cell on it's proper function.  They did not "create" at all.  Just copulate...

Njal

• Anarcho-Rodent
    • View Profile
    • High North Alliance
« Reply #2704 on: April 02, 2009, 02:09:12 PM »

No, you still don't understand.  All they did was provide for two cells to come together and do what is natural.

They did not "create" you.  They made no effort to design a cell with the ability to form other cells, they did not sequence your DNA in a machine to instruct each cell on it's proper function.  They did not "create" at all.  Just copulate...

So, my momma did not provide the raw materials for my DNA to organize my cells into a multicellular form? Did I create myself?
Don't be that guy.

Jetfire

« Reply #2705 on: April 02, 2009, 02:15:42 PM »

So we were created by god. Did he put his hand in my moms womb to mold me into flesh? or was his only molding left with adam and eve that reproduced incestuous children? Maybe he used his magical powers. Abra kadabra alakazam. I am the almighty entity created by humans to give life some reason and purpose for existing when in reality there is none. Its ok my children I'll watch as rapists get away, murderers kill, and innocent people are killed by disease, war, and criminals. I'll make everything you find pleasurable to be wrong in my eyes. I'm a dick who doesnt give a shit and watches you like a fat guy watching cops.

Njal

• Anarcho-Rodent
    • View Profile
    • High North Alliance
« Reply #2706 on: April 02, 2009, 02:17:33 PM »

There is absolutely no way Adam and Eve ever existed. Fail on that one.
Don't be that guy.

Njal

• Anarcho-Rodent
    • View Profile
    • High North Alliance
« Reply #2707 on: April 02, 2009, 02:20:55 PM »

There is absolutely no way Adam and STEve ever existed. Fail on that one.

FTFY.

I mean....that makes as much sense.
Don't be that guy.

Jetfire

« Reply #2708 on: April 02, 2009, 02:24:34 PM »

I think gene is god. He created me so anyone who deosnt believe me is wrong and should be killed or exiled off this thread. You will respect him or burn in troll hell forever!

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: April 02, 2009, 04:02:03 PM »

Is it so hard to understand the simple fact that "reproduction" is not "creation"?  I know you guys cannot be serious on not understanding this point so I have to assume that you are just posting this nonsense in order to hear yourselves talk.  At any rate don't get too carried away as I will delete posts that become excessively "trollish"...

Beware the "Christian Anarchist" censor for he does not wield the sword in vain...

:roll:

Njal

• Anarcho-Rodent
    • View Profile
    • High North Alliance
« Reply #2710 on: April 02, 2009, 04:07:28 PM »

Is it so hard to understand the simple fact that "reproduction" is not "creation"?  I know you guys cannot be serious on not understanding this point so I have to assume that you are just posting this nonsense in order to hear yourselves talk.  At any rate don't get too carried away as I will delete posts that become excessively "trollish"...

Beware the "Christian Anarchist" censor for he does not wield the sword in vain...

:roll:

Then educate me. How is reproduction not creation? I am inviting you to use that devastating Christian logic.
Don't be that guy.

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: April 02, 2009, 04:15:39 PM »

[youtube=425,350]mCAdFQsGkp0[/youtube]

The orange fucking the apple made me laugh... kinda how I feel when I fuck a really skinny dude.  :)

And I dislike people who make it a point to use their religious beliefs as a way to fallaciously judge other human beings.

Or use it like it's all that makes them who they are. It's just really sad that it's what they want people to focus on and not who they are as a person. Like an extremely flamboyant gay...
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: April 03, 2009, 11:34:52 AM »

Now they are listening...  :D

Njal

• Anarcho-Rodent
    • View Profile
    • High North Alliance
« Reply #2713 on: April 03, 2009, 11:47:01 AM »

Why did you delete my post?

Is it because I asked you to explain how I was born?
Don't be that guy.

Jetfire

« Reply #2714 on: April 03, 2009, 12:16:10 PM »

Why did you delete my post?

Is it because I asked you to explain how I was born?

its cuz ur a rodent
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 210   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 33 queries.