Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 210   Go Down

Author Topic: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...  (Read 543196 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Re: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
« Reply #2655 on: January 13, 2009, 10:45:51 AM »

YOU suggesting that Gene make a blog, was not his action. Gene didn't SUGGEST it to himself.

And how does Gene making a blog effect you if you don't go there?

Uh huh.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Jetfire

« Reply #2656 on: January 13, 2009, 10:47:08 AM »

YOU suggesting that Gene make a blog, was not his action. Gene didn't SUGGEST it to himself.

Uh huh.

Think we could get this to 180 pages? Gene is one popular guy on the boards apparently.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: January 13, 2009, 10:56:14 AM »

Think we could get this to 180 pages? Gene is one popular infamous guy on the boards apparently.

FTFY

Jetfire

« Reply #2658 on: January 13, 2009, 10:58:04 AM »

Think we could get this to 180 pages? Gene is one popular infamous guy on the boards apparently.

FTFY

Damned keyboard doesnt seem to want to work sometimes

Johnson

• Tactless Skeptic
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: January 13, 2009, 11:21:00 AM »

Uh huh.

What if it becomes REALLY famous like some bloggers, and then, I am harmlessly watching the news some day, and they flip over... and the news guy says in a really smarmy voice...

"... and now Diane... let's check in with the BLOGosphere... Here's an op-ed from... GENE the Christian ANARCHIST...  HA HA Uh oh Diane... Let's hear what the kooky anarchist had to say about this one" (and of course she chimes in with an redundant "ooooh boy". ) and then they read from Gene's blog....

WHAT THEN... HUH? WHAT THEN?
A perfectly good evening will be ruined. 

"In silent resignation, one must never submit to them voluntarily, and even if one is imprisoned in some ghastly dictatorship's jail, where no action is possible - serenity comes from the knowledge that one does NOT accept it. To deal with men by force, is as impractical as to deal with nature by persuasion... Which is the policy of savages who rule men by force, and who plead with nature by prayers, incantations and bribes (sacrifies)." - Ayn Rand

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: January 13, 2009, 11:25:06 AM »

Nope.  You used that politically charged crap line "for the children"...  THIS MEANS WAR !!!

Gene, you should know a joke when you see one. Everything else was for serious, though.

Gene can't distinguish truth from falsehood, form a syllogism wherein the conclusions actually follow from the premises, craft an intelligible and convincing argument, or even respond logically to questions asked out of genuine curiosity. I think you're really giving him far too much credit when you say he should know a joke when he sees one.

It isn't a reasonable assumption to make, John. :P
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: January 13, 2009, 11:29:41 AM »

Bah.

Jetfire

« Reply #2662 on: January 13, 2009, 11:34:14 AM »

Baka wa shinanakya naoranai.

ChristianAnarchist

• God is a reality - you are a concept...
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Question Authority - Beware the cult of government
    • View Profile
    • The Big Bang Theory - In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded...
« Reply #2663 on: January 13, 2009, 08:40:00 PM »

http://www.freewebs.com/christiananarchist/

^this

and... this

http://thechristiananarchist.blogspot.com/

Apparently, he decided to start a blog. Good job with THAT suggestion... SIGH

The blog was started years ago...  Nice of you to notice though.

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: January 13, 2009, 08:43:11 PM »

Uh huh.

What if it becomes REALLY famous like some bloggers, and then, I am harmlessly watching the news some day, and they flip over... and the news guy says in a really smarmy voice...

"... and now Diane... let's check in with the BLOGosphere... Here's an op-ed from... GENE the Christian ANARCHIST...  HA HA Uh oh Diane... Let's hear what the kooky anarchist had to say about this one" (and of course she chimes in with an redundant "ooooh boy". ) and then they read from Gene's blog....

You shouldn't be wasting your time listening to the controlled media...

sinceredagreat

« Reply #2665 on: January 13, 2009, 08:43:59 PM »

Uh huh.

Or reading it either Gene, so please throw out your Bible.

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: January 13, 2009, 08:46:12 PM »

Nope.  You used that politically charged crap line "for the children"...  THIS MEANS WAR !!!

Gene, you should know a joke when you see one. Everything else was for serious, though.

Gene can't distinguish truth from falsehood, form a syllogism wherein the conclusions actually follow from the premises, craft an intelligible and convincing argument, or even respond logically to questions asked out of genuine curiosity. I think you're really giving him far too much credit when you say he should know a joke when he sees one.

Of course I was taking the ball and running with it.  I have a sense of humor too you know.  You should have heard the episode of Freetalklive where I called in with my "personal" problem.  I complained to Ian and "Manwich" that I had ugly keritin debris under my toenails and was Sooooooo embarrassed when at the beach...

JWI

« Reply #2667 on: January 13, 2009, 09:04:41 PM »

Uh huh.

Or reading it either Gene, so please throw out your Bible.

:lol:

Johnson

• Tactless Skeptic
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: January 14, 2009, 12:23:59 AM »

Of course I was taking the ball and running with it.  I have a sense of humor too you know.  You should have heard the episode of Freetalklive where I called in with my "personal" problem.  I complained to Ian and "Manwich" that I had ugly keritin debris under my toenails and was Sooooooo embarrassed when at the beach...

Fastest way to kill all the humor in a joke: Explaining how funny it was.
"In silent resignation, one must never submit to them voluntarily, and even if one is imprisoned in some ghastly dictatorship's jail, where no action is possible - serenity comes from the knowledge that one does NOT accept it. To deal with men by force, is as impractical as to deal with nature by persuasion... Which is the policy of savages who rule men by force, and who plead with nature by prayers, incantations and bribes (sacrifies)." - Ayn Rand

Johnson

• Tactless Skeptic
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: January 14, 2009, 12:24:38 AM »

[youtube=425,295]kAIpRRZvnJg[/youtube].
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 210   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.