Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 210   Go Down

Author Topic: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...  (Read 542291 times)

rabidfurby

Re: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
« Reply #2355 on: November 04, 2008, 08:36:54 PM »

These terms show that most of them do not put 100% of their own trust in their work.

No one but you and other whackjobs put 100% trust into anything. The rest of us have open minds.

ChristianAnarchist

• God is a reality - you are a concept...
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Question Authority - Beware the cult of government
    • View Profile
    • The Big Bang Theory - In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded...
« Reply #2356 on: November 04, 2008, 11:43:25 PM »

These terms show that most of them do not put 100% of their own trust in their work.

No one but you and other whackjobs put 100% trust into anything. The rest of us have open minds.

There you go showing your ignorance by expressing your view of what other people believe.  I've never said that I'm 100% sure of everything I believe... are you??

HOO-HAA

• tattOOed HORROR writer and scowling heathen
    • View Profile
    • DROP DEAD GORGEOUS: tattOOed HORROR novel
« Reply #2357 on: November 05, 2008, 08:38:08 AM »

I did not check the link above as I have literally maybe 10 minutes a day to check these posts so don't expect me to spend that kind of time doing "research" on what you provide.  I am mainly answering (or trying to with limited time) to explain WHY I believe what I do.

But, to believe what you do, you have to have rejected the ideas which you seem unwilling to even consider... no?

I know why I don't believe in xianity/ the metaphysical. I've considered the evidence and consistently find it lacking. If you have anything else to offer, I will GLADLY look at it - in a heartbeat.

I just can't get why you wouldn't be willing to do the same... especially when your standpoint comes from a mistrust of *people* who you feel have a particular agenda that is distatsteful to you/ xianity...

When Promtheous offered you a xian-friendly scientist to consider, I thought you would be jumping at the chance to see what the guy had to say...

Russell Griswold

« Reply #2358 on: November 05, 2008, 10:27:02 AM »

I tried to have a constructive dialog, but you apparently don't want one. I am finally going to listen to advice given earlier and not post in this thread.

This thread is 159 pages of people slowly realizing that you can't argue with an irrational person.

My "Chaos is the Only Answer" thread died too quickly. This can only mean one thing, Christian Anarchy IS the Only Answer. I give up. You won, Gene!  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 10:28:36 AM by Lovecraft »

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: November 05, 2008, 10:56:32 PM »

I did not check the link above as I have literally maybe 10 minutes a day to check these posts so don't expect me to spend that kind of time doing "research" on what you provide.  I am mainly answering (or trying to with limited time) to explain WHY I believe what I do.

But, to believe what you do, you have to have rejected the ideas which you seem unwilling to even consider... no?

I know why I don't believe in xianity/ the metaphysical. I've considered the evidence and consistently find it lacking. If you have anything else to offer, I will GLADLY look at it - in a heartbeat.

I just can't get why you wouldn't be willing to do the same... especially when your standpoint comes from a mistrust of *people* who you feel have a particular agenda that is distatsteful to you/ xianity...

When Promtheous offered you a xian-friendly scientist to consider, I thought you would be jumping at the chance to see what the guy had to say...

If I had the time I would like to watch the video but it is one hour long so I don't know when I would get around to it.  Between work and my car (installing a new engine) I have no time.

As to why I believe, I have lots of personal experiences that show me there's something other than the physical.  So most of my belief is due to things I cannot show but only testify to.  I have seen the power of evil and of God.  I also use my own common sense to determine that what we see around us could not have happened by chance as the odds are just too great...

BKO

• FTL unAMPlifier Aluminum
  • Death is only the beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: November 09, 2008, 04:17:03 PM »

The "unexplained" is called the unexplainable because it simply cannot be explained, or else it could be, and then nothing would be left to explain, leaving you either enlightened or misguided. Either way, placing a name to that which we do not know comforts our fears and discontent, as it is natural and innate to fear that which you do not know. Some would dare to say that ignorance is bliss, and I say that those who know nothing are closer to the truth than he whose mind is already filled with falsehoods and errors.

But, once again I digress.

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: November 10, 2008, 06:56:21 PM »

Yes, you do...

BKO

• View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: November 17, 2008, 05:06:41 PM »

I already said that.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #2363 on: November 17, 2008, 05:13:17 PM »

I am so tired of this tumor of a thread I can't even put it into words that would do it justice.

Everyone quit picking on Gene.

Gene, get yourself a damned blog already.

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

BKO

• View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: November 17, 2008, 05:22:57 PM »

I am just so happy that it actually stayed on topic (mostly) this long. I actually don't like the topic, however....perhaps I am not so much "happy" as I am just, uh, not sad.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #2365 on: November 17, 2008, 05:23:52 PM »

I am so tired of this tumor of a thread I can't even put it into words that would do it justice.

well...you know it would not have had 30,600 views if it would have just said "anarchy"...

but I'll bet FTL got alot of "extra" hits...say thirty thousand or so...lol

IMHO..."many" so-called "christians" support the mobocracy and it's aggression/force/fraud...and it's pure hell converting them to voluntaryism...

« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 05:26:57 PM by NHArticleTen »

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #2366 on: November 17, 2008, 05:25:16 PM »

It still makes me want to barf.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

NHArticleTen

« Reply #2367 on: November 17, 2008, 05:27:36 PM »

It still makes me want to barf.

second the barfing

BKO

• View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: November 17, 2008, 05:30:28 PM »

fags.

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: November 18, 2008, 09:46:03 AM »

well...you know it would not have had 30,600 views if it would have just said "anarchy"...

but I'll bet FTL got alot of "extra" hits...say thirty thousand or so...lol

IMHO..."many" so-called "christians" support the mobocracy and it's aggression/force/fraud...and it's pure hell converting them to voluntaryism...

I agree.  "Christians" are hard to convert to freedom, but I'm working on it...

Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 210   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 32 queries.