Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 210   Go Down

Author Topic: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...  (Read 545412 times)

Grey

• VP - Vandeleigh Industries
    • View Profile
Re: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
« Reply #345 on: September 01, 2005, 01:18:22 AM »

You, sir, need to acknowledge the evils of the Church, such as the stubborn actions of obsfucation on Galileo Galilei's work, the development of free banking systems, and that political leaders have the moral duty to keep their religious convictions out of the decisions done at the governmental level.

Yet, your Church continues to press down on similar issues today.

I suggest you Catholics stop pushing your God-drug on the world, and leave freedom for the free thinking.

The fact is that athiests have no guide or compass to obtain moral absolutes so there is no limit to the evil and destruction they do. Stop pushing your athiest-drug on the world, and leave freedom for the free of spirit...
 :lol:

ah yes.... good point... the atheists/God hater's lack of moral absolutes and the destruction they caused:

ie- Hitler, Stalin, Tung, Hussein, Milosevich, Kim Jung Ill, etc. etc. (they alone killed 10's of millions this past century... all in the name of secular humanism/moral relativism/collectivism... ie- not Xianity).

in fact, more deaths resulted from said leaders than any "form" of Christianity.  (which of course there aren't any deaths as a result of Christianity, b/c to murder would be hypocritical, and thus automatically eject/excommunicate you from Xianity).

What's my point? Oh, in case you didn't get it: that secular humanism/moral relativism/collectivism is responsible for the greatest amount of suffering, ever.
That's simply irrefutable.

Show me a truly Christian country (hint: there isn't one - I swear if you say the US, you are out of your mind - it's a war-mongering collectivist cesspool) and show me a truly collectivist/God hating one (hint: there's hundreds)... and you'll see what the real problem is...

You get what you give. So, give.

ChristianAnarchist

• God is a reality - you are a concept...
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Question Authority - Beware the cult of government
    • View Profile
    • The Big Bang Theory - In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded...
« Reply #346 on: September 01, 2005, 01:19:53 AM »

Wow!!  348 posts in 21 days!  A new record of 16.4 posts per day...

I win...

Good night all.  I will sleep well tonight.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 01:22:17 AM by ChristianAnarchist »

Grey

• View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 01, 2005, 01:20:17 AM »

So you can fuck your half-sister horse-bride until Russia's permafrost thaws.

-- Bridget

Golly "she" makes such good points... I mean... how could one begin to rebute such points?

oh right, b/c they are equivalent to that of a blathering, immature fool.

eukreign

• View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 01, 2005, 01:20:37 AM »

Why do you Christians insist on shoving your stupid fairy tales down everyones throats? You are the only group of people who do this... there are no other threads labeled "Athiest Anarchy" or "Buddhist Anarchy" or "Jewish Anarchy", etc. Only the Christians think they need to show everyone that they are superior to everyone else. You are like the KKK minus the pointy hoods.

Grey

• View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 01, 2005, 01:22:36 AM »

Why do you Christians insist on shoving your stupid fairy tales down everyones throats? You are the only group of people who do this... there are no other threads labeled "Athiest Anarchy" or "Buddhist Anarchy" or "Jewish Anarchy", etc. Only the Christians think they need to show everyone that they are superior to everyone else. You are like the KKK minus the pointy hoods.

yeah how dare someone w/ an alternative POV start up their own thread.

"like the KKK minus the pointy hoods" huh?

awwh... darn, you're not gonna get all Bridget on us, are ya dude?

ladyattis

« Reply #350 on: September 01, 2005, 01:26:52 AM »

ie- Hitler, Stalin, Tung, Hussein, Milosevich, Kim Jung Ill, etc. etc. (they alone killed 10's of millions this past century... all in the name of secular humanism/moral relativism/collectivism... ie- not Xianity).
No... Mao was a Statist and thus worshipped the idea of the State. Hitler worshipped the idea of the Aryan race. Hussein worshipped himself, thus was a Cult of Personality leader... Gee, you just keep getting pwned by me every second.

-- Bridget

Grey

• View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 01, 2005, 01:28:44 AM »

No... Mao was a Statist and thus worshipped the idea of the State. Hitler worshipped the idea of the Aryan race. Hussein worshipped himself, thus was a Cult of Personality leader... Gee, you just keep getting pwned by me every second.

-- Bridget

haha. you silly "boy"

they were the farthest things from Christians.  and as I've said, they hate(d) them... they all followed some form of collectivism (either new age or secular based).

Again, they were NOT Xian.

zing.

eukreign

• View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 01, 2005, 01:28:58 AM »

yeah how dare someone w/ an alternative POV start up their own thread.

"like the KKK minus the pointy hoods" huh?

awwh... darn, you're not gonna get all Bridget on us, are ya dude?

I don't really care anymore, I gave up on you Christians a long time ago in the "Bush wants "Intelligent Design" taught in schools" thread.

ladyattis

« Reply #353 on: September 01, 2005, 01:33:12 AM »

Saying Hitler wasn't a Xian is like saying Red isn't a color. ROFL!

Silly Christians, Arsinic isn't for Koolaid! :)

Keep on drinking!

-- Bridget

BKO

• FTL unAMPlifier Aluminum
  • Death is only the beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 01, 2005, 01:38:20 AM »

Why do you Christians insist on shoving your stupid fairy tales down everyones throats? You are the only group of people who do this...
They aren't hurting anybody. You are only hurting yourself by creating an enemy out of them. Try relaxing a bit and granting some tolerance for those who think differently than yourself.  By forcing your opinion on others, you are becoming no better than what you label them as.

Don't be a hypocrite. 

I don't like most of the neo-christian, evangelist attitude or demeanor either.  But stereotyping all christians is a very big mistake.  A mistake that was once made by the Roman Empire, if I remember correctly.  Just try to understand: your true enemy lies in waiting, offering you candy and whispers sweet things in your ear, waiting, watching for you to fall asleep. Although, your greatest enemy of all is none other than yourself.

Grey

• View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 01, 2005, 01:43:14 AM »

Saying Hitler wasn't a Xian is like saying Red isn't a color. ROFL!

yup, you know... b/c he loved MURDERING Christians specifically - he must be one. :roll:

You need serious, education and counseling.

Dear, Sweet Jesus, help this person.... Honestly.

Did you forget everything I just sent you, or are you just trying to be a child again?
it's comments like that where you just don't know whether to laugh or cry.

.... man, it's like trying to argue w/ a flat-earther that the world is round.

hmmm Hilter a Christian eh.... So that makes you a priest, then I suppose...
oh wait, you hate God, and Christianity - but I mean, you are the opposite of a true Christian - so you must in fact be one... :roll:

Get help. Please.

ladyattis

« Reply #356 on: September 01, 2005, 01:44:28 AM »

I'm inclined to agree with Brokor, but the fact is that Christianity was started by the Romans as a means to consolidate power, not to persecute a phantom. Look at any articles by historians on the involvement of the Piso Family[Julius Caesar's wife is part of this family] with Paul, and you'll find damning evidence that Christianity is nothing more than an Imperial religion to control the 'citizens[see urban serf]' of Rome.

-- Bridget

Grey

• View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 01, 2005, 01:44:36 AM »

Why do you Christians insist on shoving your stupid fairy tales down everyones throats? You are the only group of people who do this...
They aren't hurting anybody. You are only hurting yourself by creating an enemy out of them. Try relaxing a bit and granting some tolerance for those who think differently than yourself.  By forcing your opinion on others, you are becoming no better than what you label them as.

Don't be a hypocrite. 

I don't like most of the neo-christian, evangelist attitude or demeanor either.  But stereotyping all christians is a very big mistake.  A mistake that was once made by the Roman Empire, if I remember correctly.  Just try to understand: your true enemy lies in waiting, offering you candy and whispers sweet things in your ear, waiting, watching for you to fall asleep. Although, your greatest enemy of all is none other than yourself.

clap clap, buddy.  8)

now see, this is what I'm talking about when I'm speaking of rational, non-Christians.

eukreign

• View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 01, 2005, 01:45:51 AM »

Don't be a hypocrite. 

Word.  8)

That's kinda how I felt towards the end in the ID thread and decided to just give up cus it was pointless. Grey will always be a Christian and I will always be an Athiest/Buddhist. I think this is pretty much set in stone so trying to change it is counter productive in fighting for freedom.

*Offers Grey and Broker a Heineken or Samuel Adams*

ladyattis

« Reply #359 on: September 01, 2005, 01:47:53 AM »

So that makes you a priest...
According to the Mormon bishops, I am an ELDER, so technically I am a priest of GAWD. YEHHHHAWWWW. Hell, I even debate Rabbis on Kallabah, why not be called a priest?

Get help. Please.

I don't need help, I just need you Christians to get out of my life with your anti-gay marriage acts and sodomy laws, lest I use the act of defense[see shotgun, see buckshot up your ass] to ensure my Life, Liberty, and Property. Oh, remember, William Donahoe, president of a layman catholic group, states that homosexuals are pedophiles and that gay marriage is evil. So.... STFU moron.

-- Bridget
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 210   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.