Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 210   Go Down

Author Topic: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...  (Read 539545 times)

BKO

• FTL unAMPlifier Aluminum
  • Death is only the beginning.
    • View Profile
Re: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2005, 02:09:18 PM »

Christian Anarchy?
Fuck that, the christians are the reason for this fucked country being so fucked up.

I must have missed something here...

So who's stripping away more and more of our freedoms? Running up a horrendously-high running up a back breakin debt? Invading other countries illegally, killing thousands of innocents while creating more enemies in the meantime? using a inflationatory Fiat money system? and treating us more like slaves everyday than ever before? oh right.... the government. :P
Exactly.  But, it's the government who SAYS they are "religious", when in actuality they are worshipping 40-foot stone owls and making sacrifices to ancient Babylonian gods.

There really is a battle between darkness and light.  The truly sad thing is, most of these people are being deceived by the dark forces, believing that religion is "bad"...when they cannot even see what they are doing to each other.

Russ84

« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2005, 04:43:24 PM »

But, it's the government who SAYS they are "religious", when in actuality they are worshipping 40-foot stone owls and making sacrifices to ancient Babylonian gods.

That was pretty funny when Alex Jones started asking that one senator about the grove, and the senator started freaking out like he was about to cry. If I was Alex I would have been like, "What's wrong? Can't handle a little Q & A... Awwww you gonna cry... Pussy!"  :lol:

dead_hobbit

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2005, 06:45:24 PM »

Christian Anarchy?
Fuck that, the christians are the reason for this fucked country being so fucked up.

This is quite incorrect.

Christians, along with Muslims, Hindus, and Jews, are responsible for the world being so fucked up.

Don't forget Atheists.

dead_hobbit

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2005, 06:46:12 PM »

Christian Anarchy?

Christians are one of the reasons this country exists.

Bishop

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2005, 07:11:30 PM »

Christian Anarchy?

I'd say governemnt is more to blame than anything.

BKO

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2005, 07:20:36 PM »

Christian Anarchy?

And more precise: the European Bankers, who have conspired since our conception to take over our monetary system, and have quite obviously succeeded. 

Oh, a kingdom for Andrew Jackson!

Grey

• VP - Vandeleigh Industries
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2005, 07:54:15 PM »

Christian Anarchy?

I must have missed something here...

So who's stripping away more and more of our freedoms? Running up a horrendously-high running up a back breakin debt? Invading other countries illegally, killing thousands of innocents while creating more enemies in the meantime? using a inflationatory Fiat money system? and treating us more like slaves everyday than ever before? oh right.... the government. :P
Exactly.  But, it's the government who SAYS they are "religious", when in actuality they are worshipping 40-foot stone owls and making sacrifices to ancient Babylonian gods.

There really is a battle between darkness and light.  The truly sad thing is, most of these people are being deceived by the dark forces, believing that religion is "bad"...when they cannot even see what they are doing to each other.

so true.

hey, did you join the rest of us on revolutionaryleft.com...? we're goin in kinda undercover, you could say... appearing leftist at first, then gradually poking holes in their belief system....
You get what you give. So, give.

Puke

• Sarcasm Overlord
  • FTL Creative Team
  • Rock on!
    • View Profile
    • Dooms Day Device Photography
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2005, 09:03:12 PM »

:lol:
* Puke throws stones at the hornets nest!
Dooms Day Device Photography = www.dooms-day-device.com
Iraq Veterans Against the War - www.ivaw.org

ChristianAnarchist

• God is a reality - you are a concept...
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Question Authority - Beware the cult of government
    • View Profile
    • The Big Bang Theory - In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded...
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2005, 12:30:09 AM »

Christian Anarchy?

And more precise: the European Bankers, who have conspired since our conception to take over our monetary system, and have quite obviously succeeded. 

Oh, a kingdom for Andrew Jackson!

Writings of Andrew Jackson...

"Go to the Scriptures...the joyful promises it contains will be a balsam to all your troubles. That book...is the rock on which our republic rests."

"Sir, I am in the hands of a merciful God. I have full confidence in His goodness and mercy...The Bible is true. I have tried to conform to its spirit as near as possible. Upon that sacred volume I rest my hope for eternal salvation, through the merits and blood of our blessed Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ."
[May 29th, 1845, just a few weeks before he died]

You see, blaming Christians for messing up this country (or the world) shows only that
one hasn't read what this country (fiction USA) is founded upon.  Christian principles
based upon the Bible is what the common law (the root of this Constitution) is responsible
for this failed experiment fiction USA.  Indeed, the failure to adhere to God's rules is the
sole reason for the failure.

I tried to find the quote about only a moral society can maintain a republic, but I couldn't
find it...

christiananarchist.myblogspot.com

Bishop

« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2005, 02:06:24 AM »

Yeah, i'm on the left wing site now, same name as here, bishop.

BKO

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2005, 02:28:43 AM »

Actually, I was referring more to the fact that Andrew Jackson killed the banks and stopped the Eurpoean bankers from monopolising our currency, not his religious affiliations, Christiananarchist.

But, in any case, if you do a search you will find some great topics on our founding principles.  For as many "religious" founders we had, there were atheists as well.  To simply state that America is a religious nation would be a mistake, even though I personally have some respect for religion.  The founders were very careful not to appear to be too overly religious, and only paved the way for freedom of religion, not the requirement of it.

And I am gonna have to check out that site, Grey. Thx ;)

Grey

• VP - Vandeleigh Industries
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2005, 05:48:11 AM »

And I am gonna have to check out that site, Grey. Thx ;)

Well, I am Political_Punk on there, and already I've been banned to the "alt. POV" section.

What bullshit - I was completely respectful and such, but apparently I too (along w/ most others on here who went on) were poking too many holes in their arguments, and banished me.

Yup, just the commie assholes in real life, you will be banned/censored/eliminated if you offer any dissenting views.

I no longer even give credence to the idea that "communism is good in theory" POV, anymore... since even when reasoned w/ they will shut you down. Fuckers.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 11:04:33 AM by Grey »
You get what you give. So, give.

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2005, 08:35:45 AM »

Actually, I was referring more to the fact that Andrew Jackson killed the banks and stopped the Eurpoean bankers from monopolising our currency, not his religious affiliations, Christiananarchist.

But, in any case, if you do a search you will find some great topics on our founding principles.  For as many "religious" founders we had, there were atheists as well.  To simply state that America is a religious nation would be a mistake, even though I personally have some respect for religion.  The founders were very careful not to appear to be too overly religious, and only paved the way for freedom of religion, not the requirement of it.

There is no proof of any writings by any of the founders that take the position of athiest.  Sorry, but if you research, you find that most were Christian (by their own writings).  There may have been 3 who were diest, but even a diest believes in a Creator, a requirement to believe that "all men are CREATED equal"...

Check this link for "Christian" quotes by the founders
http://www.errantskeptics.org/FoundingFathers.htm

christiananarchist.myblotsite.com

BKO

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2005, 12:59:58 PM »

But, in any case, if you do a search you will find some great topics on our founding principles. For as many "religious" founders we had, there were atheists as well. To simply state that America is a religious nation would be a mistake, even though I personally have some respect for religion. The founders were very careful not to appear to be too overly religious, and only paved the way for freedom of religion, not the requirement of it.

There is no proof of any writings by any of the founders that take the position of athiest. Sorry, but if you research, you find that most were Christian (by their own writings). There may have been 3 who were diest, but even a diest believes in a Creator, a requirement to believe that "all men are CREATED equal"...

Dude, we have done the research on these forums already, and if Shanek finds this thread, and your statement, you will see what I mean.  I haven't the time, nor the desire to argue with your silliness.

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2005, 06:16:37 PM »

There is no proof of any writings by any of the founders that take the position of athiest. Sorry, but if you research, you find that most were Christian (by their own writings). There may have been 3 who were diest, but even a diest believes in a Creator, a requirement to believe that "all men are CREATED equal"...

Dude, we have done the research on these forums already, and if Shanek finds this thread, and your statement, you will see what I mean.  I haven't the time, nor the desire to argue with your silliness.

I don't see any silliness in coming to the conclusion that for men to write the phrase "we believe these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, endowed by thier creator with certain inalienable rights, among them..." REQUIRES a belief in a CREATOR.  Otherwise it is indeed a silly statement if made by an athiest...

christiananarchist.myblogsite.com
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 210   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 34 queries.