Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 210   Go Down

Author Topic: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...  (Read 542389 times)

ChristianAnarchist

• God is a reality - you are a concept...
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Question Authority - Beware the cult of government
    • View Profile
    • The Big Bang Theory - In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded...
Re: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
« Reply #750 on: March 18, 2006, 05:11:40 PM »

I hate this thread...

...so very much!

Simple solution - don't read it...

Oh, by the way, have I mentioned that this is the most active thread ever on this board??
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 05:25:33 PM by ChristianAnarchist »

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
Re: You're basically taking a shit on humanity and human greatness.
« Reply #751 on: March 18, 2006, 05:24:14 PM »

Yes, I may be young (19) but don't just blame my youth.  I do understand that science moves on, and that that's the key to science.  Yeah, my "this universe has been maximized for black hole creation" factoid may be thrown out down the road, and assuming that the fact is thrown out the window scientifically, I'm fine with that.  The point about science is that despite the faults, we're moving closer to the truth. Nevertheless, the scientific theories we have right now are better than anything religion can field.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

As far as what you say about Christians having many human flaws and using their "religion" to control people, that's certainly true.  The fact that "people" who believe in the "real true creator" do things that are not good, has nothing to do with whether this "creator" exists nor does it have anything to do with the nature of this creator...
Sure it does.  If people who...

No, it doesn't.  You seem to have missed the point.  IF YOU ARE WRONG and God DOES exist, He is not defined nor restricted by what us puny humans think about Him.  What "people" DO in the name of God doesn't make any difference.  "People" do not define God, God defines people.  If "people" do terrible things in God's name, you can't blame God for it.

As an anarchist, I do not recognize any authority of any "church" over me any more than I recognize the "authority" of any fictional entity such as a "government".  I do recognize that our Creator, by nature of his position as our creator, has ALL authority over us, whether we individually recognize it or not...  Certainly He does not need for us to believe in Him in order for Him to exist.
Then I ask you, what kind of authority does this creator have over us?  I suppose this is a "you go to St. Pete's gates and are judged as being good or evil" and whatnot?  What kind of juding does he do?

Look, all of your concerns have been addressed in this post already.  In short, anarchy is the reality.  Even here in the good old fiction USA, we live under anarchy.  The "people" who believe in this fiction USA do not follow laws other than what suits them.  THAT is anarchy...  I have explained that my politics are anarchist.  My belief in God defines how I try to live my life.  The political "reality" of anarchy combined with a faith in God makes for the most sensible answer to life.

CHRISTIANITY DOES NOT HAVE A MONOPOLY
ON MAKING SENSE FOR ANARCHISM!

If you don't acknowledge that, then you are severly underestimating human creativity, human flexiblity, human adaptability. 
You're basically taking a shit on humanity and human greatness.  I take it as an insult, because I am pro-human, not pro-"thing-I-have-never-seen-evidence-for".

In anarchy, all are to live as they see fit...

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: March 18, 2006, 11:17:53 PM »

Hey Puke, I really like that thing you are using for your avatar.  Do you have a link to a larger version??

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: March 23, 2006, 11:27:38 PM »

O.K.  I need to address something I heard on today's show which I have talked about in the past, but it needs to be stressed.  Ian and Manwich were talking about how the "government" did things (like kill people).  Everyone HAS to understand that "government" can not DO anything.  It is a fiction.  There are PEOPLE who do things in the name of this fictious "government" because they BELIEVE in the fiction.  The same is true of "the Church".  People are always going on about how "the Church" has killed people or started wars.  Again, it's PEOPLE who BELIEVE in "the Church" who do the killing.  "The Church" is a fiction.  PEOPLE are always the root problem.  After WWII, certain PEOPLE were convicted of "war crimes" because they BELIEVED in the fiction Nazi regime and thought that they had some magical AUTHORITY to kill people.  They found out that they were ultimately the only ones responsible for their actions.

Recap - PEOPLE = real, GOVERNMENT = fiction...

ladyattis

« Reply #754 on: March 24, 2006, 12:27:43 AM »

God = Fiction, therefore CA is a fuckwit nutter!

-- Bridget

CivilianJones

« Reply #755 on: March 24, 2006, 10:15:39 AM »

This thread is fiction...
I've just witnessed who Christian Anarchist keeps this thread going- whenever the discussion stops, he waits a week and then posts something in it again.  What sillyness.

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: March 24, 2006, 01:41:42 PM »

Actually, the "fiction" is based in "law".  If you check a "law" book, you will find an entry under "legal fiction".  All corporations, countries, states, trusts, etc. fall in this category.  Even non-encorporated entities such as a neigborhood "club" or other non-formal entity is in this class. 

Yes, I do try to keep this thread going because I believe the message is important.

P.S.  If you don't like this thread, you're welcome to leave... but thanks anyway for keeping the posts coming!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 01:49:29 PM by ChristianAnarchist »

Grey

• VP - Vandeleigh Industries
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: March 24, 2006, 05:46:49 PM »

funny, I still see that man attis is as bitter and pathetic as ever.... w/ her childish and thoughtlessly lame peanut gallery remarks.

ah he still cracks me up though.  :D
You get what you give. So, give.

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: March 24, 2006, 11:49:17 PM »

funny, I still see that man attis is as bitter and pathetic as ever.... w/ her childish and thoughtlessly lame peanut gallery remarks.

Good thing  I have him on ignore.  Don't have to listen to the constant drivel and snivel...

Grey

• VP - Vandeleigh Industries
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: March 25, 2006, 01:53:42 AM »

heh yeah, I took him off a couple months back just to see if he was still as angry and bitter as ever.

(and that would be a resounding yes to both)
You get what you give. So, give.

ladyattis

« Reply #760 on: March 25, 2006, 03:18:55 AM »

Umm, atleast I'm not the retarded transphobe as you are. Oh wait, you think everyone ought to be Catholic or die! I bet you love that line from Monty Python... "NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!" Atleast, I know that I am living for today and not some fairy land called Heaven. :lol:

Perhaps you can prove to me the existence of GAWD without faith or presuppositionalism.

-- Bridget wins again...

Bill Brasky

« Reply #761 on: March 25, 2006, 04:19:46 AM »

I like that line.

I also like the line about "Theres a mister Grim, and he's come about the reaping ?" 

"Do let him in." 

Hysterical.  Almost as funny as the twin peaks of Killimonjaro.  But, not nearly as funny as ignoring someones comments.  Allow me to illustrate my opinion in the form of a sockpuppet Shakespearian play. 

Sockpuppet #1:  "I like to talk, could we be friends ?"
Sockpuppet #2:  "Sure! "
Sockpuppet #3:  "Cowards die many times before their deaths. The valiant never taste of death but once."
Sockpuppet #1:  "What the fuck's your problem?"
Sockpuppet #2:  "This asshole is going on ignore!"
Sockpuppet #3:  "This above all: to thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."
Sockpuppet #1:  "Shut up!  Shut up!  I cant hear you! LALALALA!"  (somehow, the sockpuppet has its fingers in its ears)
Sockpuppet #2:  "Maybe if I sucked your dick, it would distract you from hearing these things you dislike."
Sockpuppet #1:  "No, that won't work, but go ahead anyway.  I will simply click this button, and modify the information I find to be offensive."
Sockpuppet #2:  "To be wise and love exceeds man's might."
Sockpuppet #3:  "In time we hate that which we often fear"
Sockpuppet #1:  "Could you please shut the fuck up, I'm busy here."
Sockpuppet #3:  "Parting is such sweet sorrow." 

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: March 25, 2006, 09:43:26 AM »

Didn't see the line...

Bill Brasky

« Reply #763 on: March 25, 2006, 08:46:20 PM »

See what happens when you ignore ?

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: March 26, 2006, 09:24:44 AM »

See what happens when you ignore ?

Believe me, it's worth it...
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 210   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.