Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 210   Go Down

Author Topic: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...  (Read 542539 times)

ChristianAnarchist

• God is a reality - you are a concept...
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Question Authority - Beware the cult of government
    • View Profile
    • The Big Bang Theory - In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded...
Re: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
« Reply #2880 on: September 23, 2009, 07:49:33 PM »

I see a good deal of "politics" in the messages of Jesus.  They were without exception a message of freedom and against any man being placed above any other.  I think the "political harm" being done by SOME Christians is because they don't understand the essence of Jesus' political messages...

Of course most of His messages were indeed of a personal nature.  The more we hear the words of Jesus (as recorded-with or without some errors) the more messages we see concealed within the words.

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: October 07, 2009, 08:14:45 AM »

Here are my "views" on race as I see them relating to our Creator.  I do believe the "creation story" is reasonably accurate as presented in the Bible (I'm sure that some details are unclear).  Even if one believes in the cult of "evolution" it is believed by those cult high priests that all of us come from a single woman way back when.  Using either world view, you still have a single source of DNA for the entire human race.  The children of this "Eve" would by necessity have to breed among themselves.  This will result in DNA defects.  These "defects" will then define the "races" resulting from different groups settling together and interbreeding.  I believe the Bible is pretty accurate in describing the settling of these early families into different areas of the middle-east.  From there, the families or "clans" migrate farther with time.  Each clan begins to take on different characteristics that eventually become known to us as "race"....

Of course this is the tool used by animal breeders to generate a "breed".  The breeders are wrong though when they call these "pure" breeds.  They are actually genetic defects.  Sure, they can selectively breed for a given trait such as speed, but they do so at the cost of losing other important genetic information.  Some of the "lost" information could be ability to fight a certain disease or perhaps ability to concentrate is reduced. 

According to this example, ALL races are actually genetic "defects".  All have lost some information that was in the original pool.  To have a "pure" example of the way we were created, you would need to have a new "clan" of mixed races and after several generations of offspring a closer example of how we were created would result.

Now I believe that "God created all men equal".  I do not believe that one "race" is superior to another "race".  But it is silly to DENY that the differences in the races.  That is the very definition of "race" - DIFFERENCES!  If all "races" were the same, there would be no word to describe "race" (duh)!

davann

« Reply #2882 on: October 07, 2009, 07:02:18 PM »

According to this example, ALL races are actually genetic "defects".  All have lost some information that was in the original pool.  To have a "pure" example of the way we were created, you would need to have a new "clan" of mixed races and after several generations of offspring a closer example of how we were created would result.

You nearly hit the nail on the head here. The only issue I see the idea that ALL races are defects. There is one race that is pure, so to speak. And no it ain't the whites. Nor is it the still common held falsehood of the original race of man, blacks. Both of these races are defects or hybrids depending on one wants to look at it. The one pure race from which we all sprang is the Asian race. Or they are as pure as we are gonna get. Look to the amount of genetic diseases across the races. Asians will have far fewer then the others in actual numbers (per % of population of course) and types.

What blows my mind as it has been confirmed with genetic markings in DNA testing that life began in Asia but everyone still claims it was Africa. I suspect this is more of that white guilt shit.

The inland Chinese are to the Fox as the Scandinavians are to the terrier as the coastal Chinese are to the Wolf as the Africans are to the hounds.

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: October 09, 2009, 07:40:21 AM »

Gene is cool because now he's supposed to be a "racist", even though his wife is chinese and his kid is a mix-breed....yet he is supposed to be a "racist", now...LOL.

Ian and Mark are radically inclined, and I reckon they enjoyed that segment of the show, but they just try to make it like they are super against it and shit.

The fact of the matter is that the "Black Community" recognizes that their own community is all fucked up. They don't know what to do with themselves. If they were to start taking responsibility for their own shit, then they would have to stop blaming everything on white people.

(from other thread)

Yes, just the mention of "Black Community" gets Ian's panties in a wad.  Of course you can address the problems inherent in a subset of the human race that groups together in one geographical area or cultural area.  The subject of the them "Black Community" does not include ALL BLACKS and this is what trips up both Ian and Mark (and whatever other host they have on that night) as they all have a problem with referring to a "collective" of people.  Yet they use the "collective" term themselves every few minutes (ever hear of the "freestaters"?).  Of course you can make VALID observations about the group called "freestaters" as they have a common belief system.  Of course they are not a "race" but it is collective thought none the less.

As far as the "Black Community" group, it's not all about race either.  The "Black Community" as a whole even excludes some who are of the "Negro" race, most notably African immigrants (who do surprising well in "white" society by the way). 

Some protest that these are all my own observations and don't have any "scientific" data to fall back on, but I'm sure there's plenty of studies out there if they really want to find them.  I myself don't put much stock in "studies" as they usually have a predetermined outcome that the group putting on the study is looking for.  There's an old saying: "There's lies, Damn lies, and Statistics".  I've found this to be so true.  Lately the hosts have been arguing over a ridiculous study that claims that spanking causes a decrease in intelligence.  I can't believe that Ian can get so excited by ONE silly study that is so obviously looking for an agenda just because it supports Ian's pre-conceived notion that spanking is a no-no...

Back to the "Black Community".  Most of the so-called "Black leaders" seem to recognize that there's some issues with this grouping of people.  Most of society recognizes that there's some issues here.  Most of the "blacks" themselves recognize that there's some issues - but Ian and Mark stick their heads in the sand and say "na-na naaaa na-na... I can't hear you..."

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: October 14, 2009, 05:34:19 PM »

Dr. Samuel Johnson - “I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am.”

Dr. Samuel Johnson - “Dictionaries are like watches; the worst is better than none, and the best cannot be expected to go quite true.”

Dr. Samuel Johnson - “The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.”

http://www.famousquotes.com/search.php?search=1&FirstName=Samuel&LastName=Johnson&field=FullName

sinceredagreat

« Reply #2885 on: October 15, 2009, 05:20:39 AM »

Race in terms of the definition you choose, is a social construct that you buy into as much as your silly religion. It was created by oppressors to validate their oppression of the indigenous people that they oppressed. They also called them primitive. You consistently prove yourself to be an open racist. I see why you call yourself Christian but Christ-like you are not. I know you are gonna delete this post. No matter, doesn't change the fact that you were raised by some hick sister/cousin/aunt of yours and gre up burning crosses for fun.

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: October 15, 2009, 01:22:27 PM »

Race in terms of the definition you choose, is a social construct that you buy into as much as your silly religion. It was created by oppressors to validate their oppression of the indigenous people that they oppressed. They also called them primitive. You consistently prove yourself to be an open racist. I see why you call yourself Christian but Christ-like you are not. I know you are gonna delete this post. No matter, doesn't change the fact that you were raised by some hick sister/cousin/aunt of yours and gre up burning crosses for fun.

My, the hate and violence pent up inside.  Surely you don't see that I have no "problem" with anyone of any race.  I am simply not ignorant enough to close my eyes to the fact that races are indeed different.  In order to meet the dictionary definition of "racist" that I looked up one has to "hate" people because of their race or feel that another race is "inferior" to theirs.  I do not fit in either category.  I have made it clear that ALL races are defective (a position based on the FACT :accepted by Christians and evolutionists: that we all come from a common mother).  Since all of us came from one mother, it stands to reason that her offspring had to breed together.  This will result in defective genes in those offspring and through generations, these defects have become manifest as "races".  So if you understand my position; it is, simply put, that we are ALL "defective".  Whatever "race" you label yourself it is "inferior" to what we were in the past and what we were created to be.  Now if it hurts your feelings to think that someone believes that, I cannot do much to make you feel better.  If you think that inflicting violence on me will make you feel better, I assure you, it will not...

sinceredagreat

« Reply #2887 on: October 15, 2009, 02:43:46 PM »

Christians, and religious people in general, love to believe that we are all defective in some way, be it due to original sin, evolution, what have you. First off, you may be defective, but I sir, am not. And I have no anger or hatred towards you, you are just a bigoted ignorant child that needs to be corrected, just like a parent would spank their child for misbehaving. It may not be the most correct option, but the most direct one. You just need some sense knocked into you, literally.

I myself, am the pinnacle of human evolution, as are most normal functioning people, as you still haven't explained why we are clearly smarter than neanderthals, or how they fit into God's "grand creation" ridiculousness.

You are a racist and you are a bigot.

Perfect example. You don't think blacks are as intelligent as asians, so if you had to hire a mathematician, you are going to look for an asian first, which is fucking stupid, because now you aren't giving a black person a chance, which is inherently racist. And black people put big rims and gaudy paint jobs on their car? If that isnt the most ignorant and racist statement I've seen on here so far lately...

Like in the good book of ass-whipping says in 6:3, "What a dirty mouth you have, I think I'll wash it out with fist."

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: October 15, 2009, 03:16:39 PM »

Christians, and religious people in general, love to believe that we are all defective in some way, be it due to original sin, evolution, what have you. First off, you may be defective, but I sir, am not. And I have no anger or hatred towards you, you are just a bigoted ignorant child that needs to be corrected, just like a parent would spank their child for misbehaving. It may not be the most correct option, but the most direct one. You just need some sense knocked into you, literally.

I myself, am the pinnacle of human evolution, as are most normal functioning people, as you still haven't explained why we are clearly smarter than neanderthals, or how they fit into God's "grand creation" ridiculousness.

You are a racist and you are a bigot.

Perfect example. You don't think blacks are as intelligent as asians, so if you had to hire a mathematician, you are going to look for an asian first, which is fucking stupid, because now you aren't giving a black person a chance, which is inherently racist. And black people put big rims and gaudy paint jobs on their car? If that isnt the most ignorant and racist statement I've seen on here so far lately...

Like in the good book of ass-whipping says in 6:3, "What a dirty mouth you have, I think I'll wash it out with fist."

Your threats of violence are worse than someone subscribing to racist thoughts. Racist thoughts are completely different than violence based on racism. As long as Gene does not hurt anyone, he can think whatever he wants. You on the other hand think your thoughts are superior to his, and so feel justified in using violence. I see no difference in someone hitting someone because they are of a certain race, and hitting someone because of what they think. They are both based on what one person believes.

I would say that you are more dangerous than he is.  Gene may hire whoever he wants regardless of what he thinks. But you are going to "whoop his ass" because of what he thinks. You escalate the situation to another level. Thoughts are thoughts. Millions of people have thoughts every day, a lot of them ignorant.  If you were to attack Gene because of his thoughts, I would have no problem with him or anyone else planting a bullet through your skull in DEFENSE.

Regardless, violent threats are cheep on the internet. You look to be about a buck fifty, if that is you in your avatar.  :lol:
Pocho

sinceredagreat

« Reply #2889 on: October 15, 2009, 03:26:25 PM »

And my weight has to do with what exactly? So because I weigh a buck fifty I can't kill someone with my bare hands? There's a dead Iraqi that weighed about 210 and was 6' 1" that you should have a talk with.

Oh wait, you can't, because I killed him.

With my bare fucking hands.

So, if you could go back in time and kill Hitler before he became the leader of Germany and prevent the Holocaust, you wouldn't because his ideas were just ideas at the time and he hadn't hurt anyone yet?

Dude, read history. All big ignorant shit in history stems from little ignorant shit like Gene thinks. It all started with a fucking bad idea, and you got to nip that shit in the bud immediately.

Hindsight is always 20/20, and unlike you, I learned from history, so if someone coming talking about Christianity but also says I'm inferior in some way, I know the inevitable road this can lead down, and I'm not having it, so in essence, it is defense.

You're right though, I am a dangerous person, and my violence serves a purpose, because I realize that its bigger than me, and I'm sorry that you are such a pussy dave that you haven't found anything in your life worth fighting for, but some of us have. Grow a pair.

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: October 15, 2009, 03:58:36 PM »

And my weight has to do with what exactly? So because I weigh a buck fifty I can't kill someone with my bare hands? There's a dead Iraqi that weighed about 210 and was 6' 1" that you should have a talk with.

So, if you could go back in time and kill Hitler before he became the leader of Germany and prevent the Holocaust, you wouldn't because his ideas were just ideas at the time and he hadn't hurt anyone yet?

Dude, read history. All big ignorant shit in history stems from little ignorant shit like Gene thinks. It all started with a fucking bad idea, and you got to nip that shit in the bud immediately.

Hindsight is always 20/20, and unlike you, I learned from history, so if someone coming talking about Christianity but also says I'm inferior in some way, I know the inevitable road this can lead down, and I'm not having it, so in essence, it is defense.

You're right though, I am a dangerous person, and my violence serves a purpose, because I realize that its bigger than me, and I'm sorry that you are such a pussy dave that you haven't found anything in your life worth fighting for, but some of us have. Grow a pair.

Glorious Victorious Murderer Huh?

Do you have a case of Little man syndrome Sincere? Did you get teased for being the smallest guy at basic? Did your DI call you Squirt?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=little+man+syndrome&defid=1021730

Is that why you feel like you have to act tough on here?

FYI, I have read history and it is riddled with people who employ the same tactics that you do. It is the exact reason that I have come to the conclusions I have. Initiated violence is the enemy, not thoughts.

In response to me not having a pair, I think people of the likes of Dr. MLK and Gandhi have way bigger balls than it seems you will ever have. And I am not a little scrawny untrained wimp either. But I do give the other guy a chance to tap before I break a bone or hold a choke.

Pocho

sinceredagreat

« Reply #2891 on: October 15, 2009, 04:13:00 PM »

Glorious Victorious Murderer Huh?

Do you have a case of Little man syndrome Sincere? Did you get teased for being the smallest guy at basic? Did your DI call you Squirt?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=little+man+syndrome&defid=1021730

Is that why you feel like you have to act tough on here?

FYI, I have read history and it is riddled with people who employ the same tactics that you do. It is the exact reason that I have come to the conclusions I have. Initiated violence is the enemy, not thoughts.

In response to me not having a pair, I think people of the likes of Dr. MLK and Gandhi have way bigger balls than it seems you will ever have. And I am not a little scrawny untrained wimp either. But I do give the other guy a chance to tap before I break a bone or hold a choke.

First off, in a warzone, you don't give the other guy a chance to tap. This isn't UFC. He's gonna come back with a rocket launcher and/or blow you to bits. Period.

Never said killing was glorious, just that I was more than capable.

You interpret it as acting tough. I was just giving a warning.

MLK was a government sell-out, read Malcolm X my dude, seriously.

Ghandi was cool, because he exposed how Britain claimed to be fighting tyranny in Germany, while at the same time imposing it on brown people, which is how we need to expose this government, personally.

I was FAR from the smallest guy at basic, but I was definitely the skinniest, but pound for pound 4th strongest in my series when I got there and dropped to 9th by the end because I put on 72 pounds.

History isn't riddled with people like me, its riddled with people like you, who give inches and then let people TAKE miles. You can't rationalize and reason with everyone, especially the willingly ignorant and unreasonable. You have to put things in a language they can clearly and ultimately understand, and everyone understands a fist to the fucking face.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: October 15, 2009, 06:50:17 PM »

Hey look.. the angry black guy again.. making threats and talking about how much of an educated crazy killah he is. Not quite "Da Bomb" any longer now that this personality niche is becoming more common each day.

CalDave is trying to provide some insight for ya.. might take a break and actually listen to what he has to say.

I don't agree with Gene's viewpoints on religion/common mother/defects but he hasn't said anything racist, and has already explained this clearly.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we cant articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

sinceredagreat

« Reply #2893 on: October 15, 2009, 06:59:02 PM »

Hey look.. the angry black guy again.. making threats and talking about how much of an educated crazy killah he is. Not quite "Da Bomb" any longer now that this personality niche is becoming more common each day.

CalDave is trying to provide some insight for ya.. might take a break and actually listen to what he has to say.

I don't agree with Gene's viewpoints on religion/common mother/defects but he hasn't said anything racist, and has already explained this clearly.

Ummm....to say that one race isn't as smart as another race is inherently racist because people don't just think these things and not act on them in some kind of way, whether its passing someone up for promotion, or locking your door if a black guy walks past your car or dumb shit like that. Yes, it is racist and its completely ignorant.

And you guys really don't understand anger....why do yall think I'm angry I will never understand, especially when I have said REPEATEDLY I'm not angry, and I laugh at his ignorance and stupidity.

I don't know if any of you have ever wrestled or boxed, or anything of that nature, but are you angry EVERY time you do it? Fuck no, at least I hope not. It's a game. And my game would be washing his mouth out with fist, thats all.

I know the educated, hostile, "by any means necessary" archetype has been done, since Malcolm X beat me to it, like 40 years ago. Doesn't mean it wasn't effective or right.

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: October 15, 2009, 09:40:13 PM »

First off, in a warzone, you don't give the other guy a chance to tap. This isn't UFC. He's gonna come back with a rocket launcher and/or blow you to bits. Period.

Never said killing was glorious, just that I was more than capable.

You interpret it as acting tough. I was just giving a warning.

Hmmm.  First, you don't give the other guy a chance (in a "warzone").  Then you say you were giving a "warning"....

If you truly believe that these "ideas" are so dangerous and the expression of them is an "attack" on you and yours (but then there can really be no "yours" can there since all races are the same) then you have contradicted yourself.  If this is your little "warzone" on these "ideas", then you should not be giving a "warning" should you?  You should indeed just hunt me down and keep your mouth shut about what you will or will not do...
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 210   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 31 queries.