Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Chaos is the only sensible answer. Cthulhu is awake!!!
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 443   Go Down

Author Topic: Chaos is the only sensible answer. Cthulhu is awake!!!  (Read 1394013 times)

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
Re: Chaos is the only sensible answer. [TSFW] Cthulhu is awake!!!
« Reply #2685 on: February 18, 2010, 01:36:15 PM »

You fucked up your youtube embed

Brooklyn Red Leg

• The Red Legged Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: February 18, 2010, 02:09:30 PM »

Odd, its perfectly fine for me. :?
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Er_Murazor's KoLWiki Page

ForumTroll

« Reply #2687 on: February 18, 2010, 02:26:27 PM »

Odd, its perfectly fine for me. :?

Me too. This is what happens to people using linux.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #2688 on: February 18, 2010, 02:49:39 PM »

[youtube
Crazy-tough Vietnam Vet: 1
Douchebag Hood Rat: 0

Bring Amba Lamps! :lol:

he picked a fight with an old dude, and lost horribly.

"call an ambleance"

He didnt need an ambulance, it was just his nose.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: February 18, 2010, 02:59:13 PM »

As you sew, so shall you reap. This is what comes of acting out of anger.

I did love the Mortal Kombat bit though.
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #2690 on: February 18, 2010, 04:32:03 PM »

As you sew, so shall you reap. This is what comes of acting out of anger.

I did love the Mortal Kombat bit though.

He LOA'd the old man's fist, repeatedly.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: February 18, 2010, 10:23:24 PM »

Next up:Big Mama vs. Lil' Al

"Please don't show me that at this point and time." - lol

http://www.blackbottom.com/watch.php?v=3d1a114d49921255093c1f6b79cc95ada028e393

Dunno how to embed without the use of the YT tags, but it's worth watching. Sad there were kids about though.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: February 18, 2010, 11:44:44 PM »

Next up:Big Mama vs. Lil' Al

"Please don't show me that at this point and time." - lol

http://www.blackbottom.com/watch.php?v=3d1a114d49921255093c1f6b79cc95ada028e393

Dunno how to embed without the use of the YT tags, but it's worth watching. Sad there were kids about though.
Oh hahaha, very funny.  It is sad that there were kids there watching what I assume are their parents fist fighting.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: February 19, 2010, 02:00:05 PM »

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PBq-dYPcz_0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PBq-dYPcz_0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

MEDICCCCCCCCCCCCC!
I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pane

Brooklyn Red Leg

• The Red Legged Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: February 20, 2010, 05:51:45 AM »

This was so goddamned wrong, I just HAD to share it. Courtesy of the /b/tards at Encyclopedia Dramatica.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NmpAx8Z5z40&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NmpAx8Z5z40&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Er_Murazor's KoLWiki Page

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2695 on: February 20, 2010, 10:57:17 AM »

My homie from the hood. We're all so proud of him!

Quote from: Chestnut
All-cash transactions. That's how I'm rollin' these days. Tax free.
[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XfjGRy18hms&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XfjGRy18hms&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: February 22, 2010, 03:21:33 PM »

Quote from: Faye Kane
On days when am not kept in the closet, I am expected to have his favorite cold drink waiting for him when he walks in. If not, I am punished horribly with electricity. His favorite drink is V8, vodka, and a cup of my freshly poured blood, with ice, in a tall glass. I get the blood from the little plastic 'faucet" valve he got from a medcial supply store over the internet. He punctured my arm vein and inserted it, sealing it with instant-drying cyanoacrylic glue. Now he can desanguinate me whenever he wants to.

He's not a vampire, it's just that when he fucks me, he likes to see me so weak that I can barely sit up. He also likes to gleefully and savagely beat me with his belt when I am too groggy and weak to avoid the blows. That way, he doesn't have to tie me to the furniture,and it reduces my screams of pleasure to mere mumbles. Sometimes before a "session", he drains a large bowel of my precious red life fluid and dumps it in the toilet, just to be mean.

Because I begged him to, he promised that someday, when he gets tired of me, he will completely desanguinate me. He will open the valve and leave it open while he fucks me, and he'lll continue to fuck me until I am unconscious, and then until nothing more flows into the bucket. Then he will cum into my lifeless body for the last time, remove my vagina as a souvenir, and stuff me into the plastic body bag I already bought just for that purpose before taking me to my final resting place in the dumpster behind the gas station.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: February 22, 2010, 05:05:30 PM »

On days when am not kept in the closet, I am expected to have his favorite cold drink waiting for him when he walks in. If not, I am punished horribly with electricity. His favorite drink is V8, vodka, and a cup of my freshly poured blood, with ice, in a tall glass. I get the blood from the little plastic 'faucet" valve he got from a medcial supply store over the internet. He punctured my arm vein and inserted it, sealing it with instant-drying cyanoacrylic glue. Now he can desanguinate me whenever he wants to.

He's not a vampire, it's just that when he fucks me, he likes to see me so weak that I can barely sit up. He also likes to gleefully and savagely beat me with his belt when I am too groggy and weak to avoid the blows. That way, he doesn't have to tie me to the furniture,and it reduces my screams of pleasure to mere mumbles. Sometimes before a "session", he drains a large bowel of my precious red life fluid and dumps it in the toilet, just to be mean.

Because I begged him to, he promised that someday, when he gets tired of me, he will completely desanguinate me. He will open the valve and leave it open while he fucks me, and he'lll continue to fuck me until I am unconscious, and then until nothing more flows into the bucket. Then he will cum into my lifeless body for the last time, remove my vagina as a souvenir, and stuff me into the plastic body bag I already bought just for that purpose before taking me to my final resting place in the dumpster behind the gas station.

WTF?

Where do I get one of those valves?

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: February 22, 2010, 07:55:54 PM »

WTF?

Where do I get one of those valves?

Ask Faye. Her e-mail address is somewhere on here http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.viewcustom&friendId=150103974&blogId=230603034&swapped=true

When I read her blog, I can easily imagine that I will be living like her someday. Without any of the kinky sex, though.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 443   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Chaos is the only sensible answer. Cthulhu is awake!!!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 73 queries.