Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Brag Here
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: Brag Here  (Read 60869 times)

davann

Re: Brag Here
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2009, 02:26:37 PM »

I'm comfortable enough in my masculinity to consider wearing a corset, fishnets and heels.

You will be snapping a photo for the male shrine, yes?

Most definitely this. 

Comfortable, but not crazy enough to post risky photos of myself on the interwebs.

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2009, 02:44:27 PM »

I'm comfortable enough in my masculinity to consider wearing a corset, fishnets and heels.

Most definitely this. 

Comfortable, but not crazy enough to post risky photos of myself on the interwebs.

Well, shoot. So much for starting a Shrine themed trading card game.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

davann

« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2009, 04:02:29 PM »

Most definitely this. 

Well, shoot. So much for starting a Shrine themed trading card game.

You still could. Me in fishnets could be like the 1951 Bowmen Ted Williams card. Extremely rare and worth allot.

That reminds me, I was had over 100 Nolan Ryan rookie cards at one point. Sold them all off along with the rest of my childhood collection over the course of one year. The profits kept me in beer for the entire time, covered my utility bills and a couple months of rent. I amassed this money generator by wading through creeks on golf courses and selling the found golf balls for .25 cents each. I would turn around and buy baseball cards with my earnings. At times there were leeches.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2009, 04:07:32 PM »

I helped my gf and another friend puke into a sink and a shower last night by holding their hair back, feeding them water and crackers, and cracking jokes.
Does that count as a good deed?
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

davann

« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2009, 05:37:00 PM »

I helped my gf and another friend puke into a sink and a shower last night by holding their hair back, feeding them water and crackers, and cracking jokes.

Kinky.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2009, 05:41:46 PM »

Kinky.

The worst part was not the puking. The worst part was the other chick who decided she needed to use that bathroom and proceeded to shove us out of the way.
And use the toilet.
Right in front of me.
WTF?
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2009, 05:43:50 PM »

Seeing as how my glass of sprite is not sitting so well, I think this is likely what Mr. Joy will be doing this weekend, at some point.
Cooking [an early] dinner for the kids took away thoughts of eating any other than saltines.

And yes, I do think it counts as a good deed.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2009, 05:44:31 PM »

The worst part was not the puking. The worst part was the other chick who decided she needed to use that bathroom and proceeded to shove us out of the way.
And use the toilet.
Right in front of me.
WTF?

Eeew.

davann

« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2009, 06:04:59 PM »

Kinky.

And use the toilet.
Right in front of me.
WTF?

Very kinky.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2009, 09:55:09 PM »

I'm a lardass and a quite enjoy chili cheese fries.  With that said, I hardly ever eat them.  But I do love them.  So nyeh.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2009, 10:15:09 PM »

I'm a lardass and a quite enjoy chili cheese fries.  With that said, I hardly ever eat them.  But I do love them.  So nyeh.   :lol:

I'm this way with KFC. Love it, but hardly ever eat it.
Pocho

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2009, 10:18:06 PM »

I'm this way with KFC. Love it, but hardly ever eat it.

I think fried chicken is the one fatass food I don't like.  I just...really don't.  I go to Chili's...and I eat chicken crispers like you wouldn't believe.  That is chicken...that is fried.  I don't know.  I just don't like classic fried chicken very much.   :shock:

Good chili cheese fries are hard to find, I tell you.  There was a place in the mall that made good ones, but they closed.  It made me sad, but they had really good food.  It was some family place.  My ass thanks me though. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Bill Brasky

« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2009, 04:47:07 PM »

Hush you mouf. 

Don't be blasphemin the lawds chickin. 

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2009, 05:09:13 PM »

Kinky.

And use the toilet.
Right in front of me.
WTF?

I thought this was NHA10 for a bit due to the avatar and was very weirded out.
And their kids were hippie chicks - all hypocrites.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2009, 05:44:35 PM »

Nope. He's one of the crazier people on here and my zombie-troll version avatar reflects that.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Brag Here

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.