Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Brag Here
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: Brag Here  (Read 60850 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: Brag Here
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2009, 09:30:28 PM »

The hooker "uniform" is anything that shows off the body.  That doesn't mean that anything that shows off the body is a hooker uniform.   Good job insinuating there's something wrong with women wanting to look sexy, though. 

I think his invisible friend disapproves of us wanting to look sexy.

I see nothing wrong with wearing that particular hooker uniform for my boyfriend/husband in our bedroom.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Elitist Bitch

• The 12th Cylon
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2009, 09:32:42 PM »

Neither do I.
Sometimes, you have to roll a hard six.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2009, 09:40:36 PM »

I taught my son to read at less than 2 years of age... and to play chess at age 4.

AntonLee

« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2009, 11:30:10 PM »

ah but how are his joint rolling abilities?  I used to change the channel on the TV before the remote made it's way to this Polack house.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2009, 12:03:19 AM »

The hooker "uniform" is anything that shows off the body.  That doesn't mean that anything that shows off the body is a hooker uniform.   Good job insinuating there's something wrong with women wanting to look sexy, though. 

Are you insinuating there's something wrong with being a hooker?

There is for most people, and I strongly suspect Diogenes is one of them. 

Guess what? I dont care what the hell you do as long as it doesnt affect me. You wanna sell yourself, fine. I dont care.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2009, 12:21:31 AM »

ah but how are his joint rolling abilities?
I'm strictly a waterbong man. For health reasons, you know

Bill Brasky

« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2009, 12:47:27 AM »

Theres nothing wrong with being a hooker.  Its the John who is sick. 

(yes, this is a baited comment.  But I won't follow up on it)

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2009, 07:56:11 AM »

I can cook a fuckin' mean steak, I can out drink some of the finest old Mexican men with tequila shots, I have been called "the blowjob queen", I can build model cars/trucks faster and better than most, I have a few famous relatives, and I can play the trumpet.

That’s just a few of my many braggable details…:)
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

Brisco County, Jr.

• Always looking for the coming thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2009, 08:49:16 AM »

I can cook a fuckin' mean steak, I can out drink some of the finest old Mexican men with tequila shots, I have been called "the blowjob queen", I can build model cars/trucks faster and better than most, I have a few famous relatives, and I can play the trumpet.

That’s just a few of my many braggable details…:)

Damn you.  You stole mine (cooking steaks, not being a blowjob queen).

fatcat

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2009, 08:59:45 AM »

Guess what? I dont care what the hell you do as long as it doesnt affect me. You wanna sell yourself, fine. I dont care.

Is that the same way you don't care what homosexuals do so long as it doesn't affect you?

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2009, 11:01:42 AM »

Is that the same way you don't care what homosexuals do so long as it doesn't affect you?
[/quote]

Not everyone has the same moral system, or actually, a lack therof in your case, as you do. I dont have to like the same way you do. You cant comprehend how people can be different? Too bad. Leave me alone.

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2009, 11:10:42 AM »

Not everyone has the same moral system, or actually, a lack therof in your case, as you do. I dont have to like the same way you do.

Yes, that's obvious.  But it's a valid question-- if you don't care what somebody does so long as it doesn't affect you, does that mean you think it's moral (or at least amoral)?  Or does that mean you may think it's immoral but just don't get bothered about it? 

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2009, 11:30:03 AM »

Not everyone has the same moral system, or actually, a lack therof in your case, as you do. I dont have to like the same way you do.

Yes, that's obvious.  But it's a valid question-- if you don't care what somebody does so long as it doesn't affect you, does that mean you think it's moral (or at least amoral)?  Or does that mean you may think it's immoral but just don't get bothered about it? 

Very good question!
I think a lot of things may be distasteful, but there is still good reason to make them legal. I cant force myself to impose upon others my religious views. At the same time, I resent others imposing their religious or secular views onto me. I also see no obligtion on me to force others to change for basically anything.

-Dennis Goddard

Bill Brasky

« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2009, 11:32:18 AM »

Is there a technically (philosophically) recognized gray area between moral and immoral?  Because I personally wouldn't assign a 'moral' tag to lots of things I don't consider immoral, and visa-versa.

A lot of stuff I just consider neutral.  

If the quantifier is harm to myself or others, I guess some pretty fucked up shit is moral, and that doesn't taste right.  -- even though I don't care what they do.  

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2009, 11:43:24 AM »

Is there a technically (philosophically) recognized gray area between moral and immoral?  Because I personally wouldn't assign a 'moral' tag to lots of things I don't consider immoral, and visa-versa.

A lot of stuff I just consider neutral.  

If the quantifier is harm to myself or others, I guess some pretty fucked up shit is moral, and that doesn't taste right.  -- even though I don't care what they do.  

There are morally neutral things.

Speaking of which, do you think its morally wrong to drink yourself into a stupor? How about eating chili-fries when you're overweight? You can harm yourself quite easily by eting too many chili fries.

-Dennis Goddard
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Brag Here

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.