Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  BonerJoe can't take criticism. Also looking for a good book any recommendations?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: BonerJoe can't take criticism. Also looking for a good book any recommendations?  (Read 7613 times)

Hideaki769

thats awesome i'm gonna waste lots of time makin crappy videos using that thing.

BonerJoe

Oh u John Shaw.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions

Just an FYI - Hideaki is also known as Libertarianssuck

Prolly LICKDICKER in another one of his gay assed guises that no one cares about anymore.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Hideaki769

I made that one day at work cuz I was bored and it got outed that same day as a sock puppet. The only reason I had other accounts is cuz i've been off and on these forums over the years.

I swear I'm never making another sock puppet again.

*Shrug*

« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 08:36:33 PM by Hideaki »

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

I made that one day at work cuz I was bored and it got outed that same day as a sock puppet. The only reason I had other accounts is cuz i've been off and on these forums over the years.

I swear I'm never making another sock puppet again.

*Shrug*

*Shrug*

Just making sure people know the score.

Hideaki769

There's a score?

BonerJoe

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

Oh u John Shaw.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Having been highly critical of BJ in the past he seemed to deal with it ok at the time.  Maybe you are just a jerk without a real point or your pointlessness isn't funny.  He certainly didn't care prior if people placed him on ignore. 

Hideaki769

Well he can think what he wants but what I said wasn't really fucked up or anything. Just cuz I ignored him thats how it is. All I ever see him write is poop, penis or maybe a word or two that MIGHT matter and I didnt care to read it then he delets all my posts off of one thread I was getting into. Anyway I'm not making a big deal out of it cuz I dont really care I'm just asking for book recommendations that might hold similarity to michael crichton.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

Well he can think what he wants but what I said wasn't really fucked up or anything. Just cuz I ignored him thats how it is. All I ever see him write is poop, penis or maybe a word or two that MIGHT matter and I didnt care to read it then he delets all my posts off of one thread I was getting into. Anyway I'm not making a big deal out of it cuz I dont really care I'm just asking for book recommendations that might hold similarity to michael crichton.

Sad really then BJ is a book dealer and he might actually have been useful for recommending something.  I think he posts on FTL for S&Gs mostly.

Hideaki769

Yea that is kinda sad he might have really good ideas. I've not bothered to unignore him or click show... did he recommend any books? cuz i doubt he did. I'm sure he just made some pointless comments on this thread. Poop, penis, or w/e he likes to post...

BonerJoe

vagina

Russell Griswold

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  BonerJoe can't take criticism. Also looking for a good book any recommendations?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 33 queries.