Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Boner Joe Owes Me Money
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Boner Joe Owes Me Money  (Read 35668 times)

Sovereign Curtis

• View Profile
    • http://porcfest.com
Re: Boner Joe Owes Me Money
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2011, 09:52:51 AM »

For the record, I've YET to see a 'ghetto' in New Hampshire.

BonerJoe

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2011, 10:39:43 AM »

ITS DOCUMENTED FACT that this is the highest crime area of the state. Compared to everywhere else in NH, it's the fucking ghetto. I mean, I live one block away from the jail...

Why are we having this conversation? My wallet was stolen, I called where I live a "ghetto" as a cute name. You and Robin want to nitpick semantics as a tag team. OK.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2011, 03:32:42 PM »

Do you want me to evict Jay?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2011, 03:39:17 PM »

The housing in downtown Manchester... I've seen those houses. Maybe you can't call them a 'ghetto' but you could certainly call a huge number of areas 'shitholes'.

I went into houses there. They looked like a house on the border between Detroit and Dearborn. Old, ratty, bad plumbing, dry rotted wood, shitty postage stamp yards, the woiks.

Looks like and Ann Arbor that went to seed.

Not that I have any idea about the specifics of where Jay is staying.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

BonerJoe

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2011, 06:14:10 PM »

I was just thinking in the car on the way home that this website and forum post is not helping me one bit in repaying this debt. I pretty much wasted the past 24 hours feeling I need to defend myself over everyone's critiques. Which meant me sitting at the computer and doing nothing productive besides feeding my cat and cooking. I thought I had this handled in a responsible manner when I made my own Facebook post about it, and this has interrupted that process.

I need to step away from the forum for a bit. I just thought I'd let you know why I won't be replying.

Sovereign Curtis

• View Profile
    • http://porcfest.com
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2011, 09:33:29 PM »

ITS DOCUMENTED FACT that this is the highest crime area of the state.

Its all relative. There is absolutely no where in NH that compares to the ghettos in Wilmington, NC, which is nothing compared to so many other areas.

I was just thinking in the car on the way home that this website and forum post is not helping me one bit in repaying this debt. I pretty much wasted the past 24 hours feeling I need to defend myself over everyone's critiques.

Now you understand why I didn't respond to your stolen food bullshit.

tranced

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2011, 11:41:03 PM »

The housing in downtown Manchester... I've seen those houses. Maybe you can't call them a 'ghetto' but you could certainly call a huge number of areas 'shitholes'.

I went into houses there. They looked like a house on the border between Detroit and Dearborn. Old, ratty, bad plumbing, dry rotted wood, shitty postage stamp yards, the woiks.

Looks like and Ann Arbor that went to seed.

Not that I have any idea about the specifics of where Jay is staying.

So not as bad as the john r part of detroit where "the roof has a new tarp covering it, bought in 2010" is considered a property feature?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2011, 11:59:44 PM »

So not as bad as the john r part of detroit where "the roof has a new tarp covering it, bought in 2010" is considered a property feature?

Naw, what I'm describing is say, the area just East of Fairlane mall.

For a Michigander, I'd specifically tell them that Manchester is like being just North of Michigan Avenue between Greefield and Schaefer. Just shitty old tract housing and dudes wearing too much gold and sitting on the hoods of their 1988 Z-Rock Cameros listening to WRIF.

The only difference is that in Manchester it's a white guy rather than a middle eastern dude. And maybe less gold.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Osborne

• Worshipful Grand Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • Sakal/CAI
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2011, 01:13:26 AM »

Naw, what I'm describing is say, the area just East of Fairlane mall.

For a Michigander, I'd specifically tell them that Manchester is like being just North of Michigan Avenue between Greefield and Schaefer. Just shitty old tract housing and dudes wearing too much gold and sitting on the hoods of their 1988 Z-Rock Cameros listening to WRIF.

The only difference is that in Manchester it's a white guy rather than a middle eastern dude. And maybe less gold.

In NH, we bury our gold in the back yard, yo.

tranced

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2011, 01:55:11 AM »

Reminds me of watching two MD interns arguing in the parking lot at DMC sinai grace, both middle eastern/brown/whatever and one called the other a 'sand guido'.  The sensitivity training made me want to be offended but it was so hard to overcome my laughter.  Not sure if they were actually pissed at each other or just messing around.

Coconut

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2011, 01:22:15 PM »

I was just thinking in the car on the way home that this website and forum post is not helping me one bit in repaying this debt. I pretty much wasted the past 24 hours feeling I need to defend myself over everyone's critiques. Which meant me sitting at the computer and doing nothing productive besides feeding my cat and cooking. I thought I had this handled in a responsible manner when I made my own Facebook post about it, and this has interrupted that process.

I need to step away from the forum for a bit. I just thought I'd let you know why I won't be replying.

Well yeah. The website and post is a consequence of failing to uphold 2 contracts. I didn't do it because i thought you needed more motivation. I still believe you are sincere in your desire to repay.

I knew it would be a distraction, but you already know that all manner of online interaction is a distraction (as it is to me. I turn off my internet when i need to meet certain deadlines that are not network dependant). The point is, despite me knowing this would further complicate the issue, I believe if it were anyone else, you would advocate for transparency and responsibility.

Thank you for posting first, but it didnt tell the entire story. If people, including you, think I'm wrong for posting, that's the risk I took.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 01:25:04 PM by Coconut »

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2011, 09:54:28 PM »

Groovy. Now I just gotta visit your place.

At night.

With a spade.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2011, 10:01:50 PM »

Groovy. Now I just gotta visit your place.

At night.

With a spade.

Just a guess, but that might be a good way to find someone else with a spade...when you wake up.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2011, 09:59:37 AM »

Just a guess, but that might be a good way to find someone else with a spade...when you wake up.
I have the strong suspicion that with Osborne:
1) it wouldn't be a spade
2) you wouldn't wake up

SeanD

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2011, 10:29:27 AM »

Have you tried Sakal CAI?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Boner Joe Owes Me Money

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.