Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Bin Ladin is dead
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Bin Ladin is dead  (Read 16260 times)

Rodeen

• View Profile
Re: Bin Ladin is dead
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 04:25:21 AM »

They dumped his body at sea.  What the fuck is going on here?

Tinfoilhat securly on.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hKuNAChkdQ2L9WPCYDVQiN77ivkA?docId=8438621e67ee44308469f05a7c2972ef
War doesn\'t determine who\'s right, but who\'s left.

Branlin

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 04:29:34 AM »

Facebook: 10 years, 2 wars, 919,967 deaths, and $1,188,263,000,000 (interest and inflation not included) later, we managed to kill one person. Worth it? - Stefan Molyneux

And don't forget the untold hundreds of billions of dollars of other peoples' property having been destroyed by the USG, and the years of draining resources away from more productive uses to rebuild all of it.

Rodeen

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 04:29:56 AM »

These are the best quotes I've read about this thing all day. I really don't see how people think this is going to change anything. A lot of the mentality in the Middle East, from what I understand, is that the U.S. is out to get them and this war in the Middle East is proving them right. Just like the war on drugs ensuring there are more drugs then ever before, the war on terror has basically done the same.

This patriotic punch in the arm is going to bring the war on terror to ridiculous lows.
War doesn\'t determine who\'s right, but who\'s left.

Branlin

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 04:36:56 AM »

Haha, I was just reading financial news at Yahoo and Marketwatch, and Monday's futures have risen with news of bin Laden being dead.

WTF, stupid idiots.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 08:16:08 AM »

Can we all just go back to watching Dancing With The Stars now? Please?
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 08:27:09 AM »

I'd like to see what this compound looked like, etc.  Given that it was about half a mile from a Pakistani military training school or whatever, I would think it would be kind of hard to miss.  I doubt most private residences in Pakistan cost $1 million to build...

Branlin

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 09:10:50 AM »

A couple of years ago during Israel's brutal assault on Gaza, I posted some pix of dead and dismembered Gaza people and kids on a "Sheep Site."

Normally anything goes there, but not these pictures; they took them down. "Too horrible to look at."  "Only sick people want to view them."

The same site doesn't have any problem now, posting grotesque pix of the dead bin Laden, assuming they are accurate.

People "we" kill that "we" hate, pix ok, even glorified.

People "we" kill that were in the wrong place at the wrong time, pix not ok, they should be banned.

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2011, 10:30:39 AM »

I demand to see his death certificate or it didn't happen!

I'm starting a new group of tea partiers called the "deathers"

Anybody wanna join?

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2011, 11:02:16 AM »

Count me in........just faxed Alex Jones to sign him up too.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2011, 01:00:51 PM »

I remain a steadfast Deather. I will not believe this until Obama releases Osamas death certificate.

EDIT: Fuck you WidespreadPanic! I was making this joke last night, and I only read the first page of this thread before replying.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 01:02:38 PM by Diogenes The Cynic »
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 01:13:44 PM »

[youtube]0oHtLmjKRbE[/youtube]
I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pane

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 02:07:12 PM »

Update. Evidently we in Norway are supposed to be preparing for a revenge terrorist attack. Very similar to the ones that happened after Hitler committed suicide.
I am *yawn* very frightened.
Most Norwegians I have talked to believe all the liberty, money and lives paid to get Bin Laden was worth it. I am the only parade shitter I have met. So I believe I shall say "Congats  :D" for them.
Obama will probably get another peace price after he is reelected. so.....yahhhh. you got that Usama go team..

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2011, 02:09:26 PM »

I remain a steadfast Deather. I will not believe this until Obama releases Osamas death certificate.

EDIT: Fuck you WidespreadPanic! I was making this joke last night, and I only read the first page of this thread before replying.

Haha, I win again.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2011, 02:14:31 PM »

I'm glad he's dead.  I don't think he was a pawn.  I think he was a very effective mouthpiece and director of a larger problem, which we (the US) obviously conspired to create through bad foreign policy. 

I would think, on a long-term basis, a great many of the younger folk who may get sucked into the fervor of Islamic radicalism, may instead slowly get swayed into the westernization of the region.  The commoners are no different than us, they want cell phones and X-box.  In other words, peace.  And peace is one step closer, in the absence of active ground forces and collateral damage, which is the fuel to keep them radicalized.

Now, maybe the Jolly Green Giant can get a little more jolly, and a little less giant.  That'd be good for everybody. 

This is not a fix-all.  But it's one less bullet-point (and a big one) in the big list of shit we've vowed to "fix". 

The big concern is, what may still be "in the pipeline" that they can slap BinLaden's name on, in the road to martyrdom.  Hopefully, a lot of this shit can just fizzle and die in a fractured chain of command.  We don't know how many of their soldiers are encouraged through poverty and coercion, in a closed circuit, where you may be killed for being neutral. 

Under a strong authority, the authority says "we will fight until the last man."  and the last man says "What?"

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2011, 02:25:24 PM »

If we actually scale back the insanity, we started to get Bin laden, I would be thrilled. I just am not expecting that. I would love to be wrong. If the President starts bringing in the troops, I'll join the lovefest in New York with a huge shit eating grin on my face and a Bin Laden severed head ratchet noise maker and blood red Mahdi grads beads.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Bin Ladin is dead

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.