Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  AP source: Hanged Census worker had 'fed' on chest
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: AP source: Hanged Census worker had 'fed' on chest  (Read 8509 times)

Libertarianssuck

Re: AP source: Hanged Census worker had 'fed' on chest
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 02:19:04 PM »

Bravo!
Are you expressing approval of violence?

Defensive violence, yes, and one should always torture a government agent before killing it.  Government agents have no souls and are not afraid of death, but skilled application of torture can wear out their brainwashing, thus leaving them vulnerable to further mortal terror.  Merely killing government agents without taking a few weeks to properly torture them first fails to disincentivize future aggression, and thus can cost millions of innocent lives!

God damn did you do it libman? I don't agree with government any more then you do but thats just extreme. You really wanna do all that?

fields2grand

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2009, 04:47:46 PM »

This story reminds me of a Chris Rock joke talking about O.J. Simpson. 
"I'm not saying he should've done it, but I understand.

Frost

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2009, 08:46:54 PM »

On a completely unrelated note... I wonder what would happen if i filled out the census survey as if there were a dozen illegal immigrants living in my house.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2009, 10:02:29 PM »

On a completely unrelated note... I wonder what would happen if i filled out the census survey as if there were a dozen illegal immigrants living in my house.

ICE ICE baby comes to mind.

[youtube=425,350]1BTJ_n9Oqs0[/youtube]

FKnight

• Evil Statist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2009, 10:22:53 PM »

Alex, if you can show me someone that this surveyor threatened with any violence, I might agree with you.  And since, in your mind, this killing was justified, I'm sure you already have that evidence.  Would you mind sharing it with us?

Give it up. The people on this BBS believe an employee working at the social security office to get $6.00/hour to feed her kids should be killed because she's a "fed."

This place is fucking disgusting and it's filled with two year olds - -with guns.
$signature not defined.

blackie

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2009, 10:32:26 PM »

I think he may have run into a drug operation.

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2009, 10:41:09 PM »

bingo
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2009, 10:54:02 PM »

bingo

I have to agree it is only a matter of time before the drug war escalated to this level.

Have to disagree that people on this board are violent.  Most are very much against hurting people for the sake of hurting them.  Considering most of us follow NAP.  We would be more likely to not comply with the social security agent.  They would wait for the agents to ratchet up the violence in order to get compliance then and only then defend themselves from government violence.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 04:35:34 AM by libertylover »

Alex Libman 15

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2009, 12:31:22 AM »

The people on this BBS believe an employee working at the social security office to get $6.00/hour to feed her kids should be killed because she's a "fed."

"Why do I have to stick my tongue out at the enemy", a young Māori warrior once asked his father, "doesn't that mean 'I will eat you alive'?  But that's disgusting, I won't want to eat anybody!"

"You don't have to eat them", the wise old Māori warrior answered, "but you must make them think you will eat them, so that they know you fear nothing and would stop at nothing to make your enemies pay for attacking your village."

"Then why do I have to stick my tongue out at the enemy's women", the young warrior asked, "women don't fight, and it's dishonorable to kill women after battle, and especially dishonorable to eat them alive."

"It takes a whole village to go to war", the old warrior answered.  "Their women help make the Stingray Spears, or cook the food for the army, or they watch the battle from the distance and chant to give their men courage.  If we can make their women afraid, the men will not be able to fight either."
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 12:34:57 AM by Alex Libman »

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2009, 12:46:25 AM »

Yes. Very likely something like that.

I'm waiting for the conspiracy theory that this was done by the Obama administration to give a black eye to all of the anti-government sentiment.
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

Zhwazi

• Recovering Ex-Anarchocapitalist
    • View Profile
    • Ana.rchist.net
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2009, 02:26:03 AM »

I think libertarians shouldn't mind getting government jobs if they don't mind the job. Saying you're not going to get a government job because it's evil doesn't reduce the total amount of government, since they're just gonna hire somebody else. We might as well fill the government with as many libertarians and anarchists as possible. After all, somebody's gotta claim those government resources when it collapses, we might as well not give statists a monopoly on existing government infrastructure. That would be kinda bad.

I have to say this does sound like something NHAT or Alciere would do. Well, not so much Alciere since he's sorta kinda a coward. Possibly some other insane hateful sociopathic conspiracy retard who sees everything through the filter of us and them and sees violence as the solution to everything.

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2009, 11:27:18 AM »

Alex, if you can show me someone that this surveyor threatened with any violence, I might agree with you.  And since, in your mind, this killing was justified, I'm sure you already have that evidence.  Would you mind sharing it with us?

Give it up. The people on this BBS believe an employee working at the social security office to get $6.00/hour to feed her kids should be killed because she's a "fed."

This place is fucking disgusting and it's filled with two year olds - -with guns.

I have an honest job and a 10 percent raise for any government employee making 6 dollars an hour. 

Bill Brasky

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2009, 01:16:06 PM »

If you read the story, he was specifically warned by someone with more experience in the local area.  He was told to be careful "up there", suggesting in the mountains, where it is very difficult to account for census numbers, and people are downright hostile about ANYONE coming into their property uninvited - regardless of their purpose.  

The mistake people are making here is connecting this to any perception of their own ideals.  The fuckin' guy came bungling out of his truck at the wrong place and ran into the wrong rednecks.  Shit turned ugly.  Take your four-wheeler up some dry creek beds and try waving your little porkypine flags at them, you'll end up hanging from a tree, too.  

--

I'm not directing this comment at FKnight.  I just clicked quote and ran with it. 

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2009, 05:02:26 PM »

I have kin in areas similar to the one where this took place, in KY and WV. Among the many nice country folk, there are some truly scary people.

Just to give a little insight- cell phones typically don't work that deep in the woods, there are some pay phones at gas stations- but good luck finding a station! There aren't many cops at all and if you need an ambulance you're better off calling the EMT squad from the nearest coal mine rather than waiting 45 minutes to an hour for one from the nearby small town to arrive.

In a hollow near my grandparents' place, for a good time on Halloween each year, some locals have a tradition of chopping down big tress to block the road- usually near one of the many hairpin curves. No guard rails, no street lights but plenty of drop offs where you can roll your car down into the crick.

Once on a trip there, a 4x4 pickup came hauling ass around a curve running my brother in law off the road and into a ditch. I was behind him and before I could pull over a gang of a dozen or so bumpkins on 4 wheelers came roaring past. The pickup was there to clear the way so the 4 wheelers could have a race. I gave the finger to them and before I knew it one of them had made a u-turn and was at my door telling me how he was going to beat my ass.. and no doubt he would have. Burly fucker!

It's a different sort of scene, up yonder. There are cases of inbreeding, some do eat squirrel brains, some still use outhouses, some still build and live in shacks in the woods without electricity (usually single men).

The older folks in the area usually have well kept places, gardens, clean farms, horses - and class. Many of the middle class regular folk are not much different than your typical Wal-Mart family. There are no rich people, those are usually the coal mine owners/operators who live in big houses perched atop mountains near some of the more major cities not too far away. The poor folks there are poor- but somehow still manage to have satellite TV's, PS3's and big baggy Tupac shirts.

And then you have the crazies who are off the grid.. some of whom are just mountain men types, hunters, etc. - but others who make dirty meth and/or grow pot. It's kinda sad that these are the types who are generally compared to moonshiners, who are actually more like artisans rather than dope cookers.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we canít articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Changed My Mind

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2009, 05:58:51 PM »

find one Social security employee that makes less than $20 an hour.  Go.  Ok ok no hispanic janitors or retarded people please.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  AP source: Hanged Census worker had 'fed' on chest

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.