Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Another ''praise allah'' moment for you islamic cocksuckers
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Another ''praise allah'' moment for you islamic cocksuckers  (Read 8642 times)

Riddler

Another ''praise allah'' moment for you islamic cocksuckers
« on: February 14, 2010, 10:45:57 AM »

i guess the towel under the arm was so the kid wouldn't get road burn.
how thoughtful

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/og3DhRnKBJc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/og3DhRnKBJc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

at :53 in

avshae

Re: Another ''praise allah'' moment for you islamic cocksuckers
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 03:43:46 PM »

Yup, and Hamas is bringing in Sharia law to Gaza. From the Hamas Charter:
This is the law governing the land of Palestine [..] the Islamic Sharia (law)..

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2009/August/Hamas-Leaders-Enforce-Sharia-Law-in-Gaza-Strip/
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/hunted-women-of-the-gaza/story-e6frg6so-1111113212238
http://newsmax.com/International/Hamas-bombs-Gaza-Israel/2009/01/09/id/327583

Just a note to any would be libertarians that show any kind of understanding or sympathy with Hamas actions in the name of anti-statism, or anti-restriction, or whatever. Hamas brings nothing but tyranny, terror, and misery to Gaza.

fatcat

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 04:07:43 PM »

Just a note to any would be libertarians that show any kind of understanding or sympathy with Hamas actions in the name of anti-statism, or anti-restriction, or whatever. Hamas brings nothing but tyranny, terror, and misery to Gaza.

*faceplant*

Riddler

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 04:33:47 PM »

*faceplant*

i get the feeling fatcat is an angry muslim
call me crazy

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 08:27:14 PM »

*faceplant*

yes because saudi arabia is a shining beacon of personal freedoms

there's a reason why every goddamned LGBT group in the Middle East has its headquarters in Israel
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 09:17:09 PM »

*faceplant*

i get the feeling fatcat is an angry muslim
call me crazy

Strikes me as a crusty old Brit.

Wouldn't surprise me if he had a monocle.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 09:47:53 PM »

I dont care about this thread, so heres a picture of an orangutan with a towel on its head.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 10:24:12 PM »

Quote from: Ed and Elaine Brown
Year 2009 indictment, trial, and guilty verdicts for the Browns

As a result of the events during the standoff, Edward and Elaine Brown were indicted on January 21, 2009 by a federal grand jury[60][61][62] in Concord, New Hampshire, and were charged with knowingly and willfully conspiring, by force, intimidation and threat, to prevent employees of the United States Marshals Service in the discharge of official duties in the arrest of the Browns, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 372; conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 371 and subsections (a) and (b) of 18 U.S.C. § 111; carrying and possessing a firearm in connection with a crime of violence, in violation of subparagraphs (A) and (B) of paragraph (1) of subsection (c) of 18 U.S.C. § 924; being a felon in possession of a firearm in violation of paragraph (1) of subsection (g) of 18 U.S.C. § 922; obstruction of justice in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1503; and failure to appear for sentencing, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 3146. Edward Brown was also charged with one count of failure to appear for trial in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 3146. See Indictment, United States v. Edward Brown and Elaine Brown.[63]

The Browns filed numerous pre-trial motions, contending (among other things) that the United States is owned by Paine Webber and that "the most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court, but the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania."[64] According to the Concord Monitor, the Browns filed "about 30 motions, expressing views that their case is governed by commercial law, that they are not the people named in the indictment, that the federal government has no authority and that they can resolve all charges with 'promissory notes' for billions of dollars."[65] The Browns also claimed: "The U.S. has not had a Treasury since 1921"; "The United States does not have any employees because there is no longer a United States"; "There are no judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789"; "There have not been any Judges in America since 1789"; "The Revolutionary War was a fraud"; "America is a British colony"; "Britain is owned by the Vatican"; and "A 1040 form [Form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return] is for tribute paid to Britain".[66] Elaine Brown's court appointed lawyer requested that her competency be evaluated.[67] On June 2, 2009, the court ruled that Edward and Elaine Brown were competent to stand trial.[68]

On July 9, 2009, Edward and Elaine Brown were found guilty by the federal district court jury of all counts charged.[69][70] On October 2, 2009 Elaine Brown was sentenced to 35 years in a Federal prison.[71][72] In January 2010, Edward Brown was sentenced to 37 years in prison.[73]

bolded the crazy there
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

davann

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 11:46:03 AM »

While Hamas is obviously terrible it must kill you to know that the vast majority of Americans see the state of Israel as the same sort of terrible. No amount of back peddling nor attempts to justify the brutality of Israel will change that opinion. Good thing for the Israeli lobby working it's magic in Washington or Israel would have been swallowed up by now, maybe even with help from the common decent folk of the U.S.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 03:34:47 PM »

While Hamas is obviously terrible it must kill you to know that the vast majority of Americans see the state of Israel as the same sort of terrible. No amount of back peddling nor attempts to justify the brutality of Israel will change that opinion. Good thing for the Israeli lobby working it's magic in Washington or Israel would have been swallowed up by now, maybe even with help from the common decent folk of the U.S.
I think that unless you're defining "The vast majority of Americans" as Stormfront.com that you are completely wrong.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

davann

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 04:21:36 PM »

Ah, yes, the tried and true attempt to link anyone anti-Isreal to neo-nazism and anti-semitism. Playing that card must get boring, but if it works why change right? Of course, this is exactly the type of  bullshit that drives the hatred in John Q. Public but whatever. Keep at it. Please.

That fact is, the U.S. is not entirely made up of Jew York and Hollywood. There are many average people in the fly over parts of the country and they do not much care about Israel or any other part of the Mid East. That part of the world is icky to them. They would just as soon see all of it go up in one giant mushroom cloud then send any more support. America hates Israel as much as Hamas.

One would think the Israeli gov could see the hand writing on the wall and start making honest attempts at not being just an asshole. The support will dry up one day and then it will be gang rape with no one being able to afford to come to the rescue. If any individual Israelis can see this and are looking for helping hand out before the SHTF I do have an extra room in my home they would be welcome to use on a temporary basis.

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 04:49:15 PM »

I have to agree.  Why is hating the state of Israel anti-Semitic?  Fuck Israel, fuck Iran, Fuck Hamas, fuck em all.

blackie

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 09:21:44 PM »

It seems like every government sucks donkey dick.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 09:58:03 PM »

Its a funny thing. I can't think of why a small nation of only a few million people needs a full scale government.

If they need a currency, they could use a neighbors.

If they want a space program, they could suck it. That stuff is expensive, and doesn;t really do anything.

If they want protection, they could sponsor a citizen-army for defensive purposes for a fraction of the cost of a traditional mobile fighting force.

I don't see the need for a country of less than 10 million needing something beyond the complexity of a city government.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Riddler

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2010, 01:21:59 PM »

stop sidetracking all threads (esp mine) into israeli/jew-talk forums...
go elsewhere, or delete-finger will spring into action.

we're talking about arabic/islamic barbarity here, people
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Another ''praise allah'' moment for you islamic cocksuckers

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 46 queries.