Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  And to Ian
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: And to Ian  (Read 7610 times)

alaric89

• View Profile
Re: And to Ian
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2012, 04:04:13 AM »

Here, this discusses racism and it gets us back on track.
AMAZING SPEECH BY WAR VETERAN

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2012, 08:27:41 AM »

I call bullshit.  You're pretending there's justice in the justice system, which you would have to do to believe their numbers correlate to the numbers of actual crimes.

I would call you in denial. Everyone who's lived in a major city knows "that" part of town, whether it's white, black, somewhere in between or whatever.  If I were to take you to some places I know and push you out of my car after dark (without a gun) you'd squeal like a pig, just like any being with any common sense would.

BTW, no one's debating the causes. Lack of freemarket opportunity, good education, IRRATIONAL prejudice and bigotry, and many others have contributed to much of the environment and culture that these places are. The sad facts remain though, and again, if you wish to deny them then that's your business.

I would venture that FTL has lost listeners due to this disconnect. It's their business. I listen anyway. It's like a restaurant where I know what to order and what not. I'll pass on the Kenneth frequency special, but I'd love to have a red-faced Mark smothered in statist loyalty, thanks.

That doesn't mean it has anything to do with their race.  Correlation is not causation.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2012, 08:28:53 AM »

this being the BBS that it is, that doesn't mean their input will be valued. So for those two, be prepared for the usual.. you'll be fingered as a racist in place of legitimate discussion.

Yeah, racism has never been appreciated here.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2012, 10:33:13 PM »

this being the BBS that it is, that doesn't mean their input will be valued. So for those two, be prepared for the usual.. you'll be fingered as a racist in place of legitimate discussion.

Neither have you if we're being honest.

But to the point, this BBS has never confronted or encountered a real case of racism. Accusations and mutual high fives within an insulated peer group is charming to watch though. Boys will be boys.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2012, 11:56:06 AM »

Neither have you if we're being honest.

But to the point, this BBS has never confronted or encountered a real case of racism. Accusations and mutual high fives within an insulated peer group is charming to watch though. Boys will be boys.

Fuck you, jackass!  You can stop being an asshole racist, or you can keep being called out.  BTW, I'm calling out your behavior, not your person (and thanks for that.)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  And to Ian

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.