Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Anarchojesse's dad?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anarchojesse's dad?  (Read 7066 times)

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: Anarchojesse's dad?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2012, 10:10:26 PM »

Anarcho-Jesse did have that infamous and embarrassing "gun on a string" incident during his embarrassing and not well known "gardening in the park at random with no planning like a fool" incident. It showed the world that not only did he not know how to handle a gun, but he didn't know how to garden either.

Yeah he also brandished at some dudes who lipped off at him across the street and then pulled a gun on another dude who didn't move off of "his" (Rented) porch quickly enough.

I've heard about these incidents. I only bring up the gardening one because I saw it firsthand (via youtube).

"NO, don't touch him!  We have a Porc911 issued, Anarcho Keith will be here shortly with his pick-up truck, after he's done putting pamphlets into library books!"

Nice.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Sovereign Curtis

• View Profile
    • http://porcfest.com
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2012, 05:54:06 PM »

Anarcho-Jesse did have that infamous and embarrassing "gun on a string" incident during his embarrassing and not well known "gardening in the park at random with no planning like a fool" incident. It showed the world that not only did he not know how to handle a gun, but he didn't know how to garden either.

Yeah he also brandished at some dudes who lipped off at him across the street and then pulled a gun on another dude who didn't move off of "his" (Rented) porch quickly enough.

I am that 'dude'. He didn't actually pull his weapon, he 'just' made as if to unholster it once (after squaring up on me like we were in the OK Corral), and then when I STILL didn't leave 'his' porch he did the same though this time unsnapping the holster and cocking the pistol. He never actually unholstered his weapon or point it at me, but that was enough for me to end my association with his crazy ass

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2012, 06:22:53 PM »

I am that 'dude'. He didn't actually pull his weapon, he 'just' made as if to unholster it once (after squaring up on me like we were in the OK Corral), and then when I STILL didn't leave 'his' porch he did the same though this time unsnapping the holster and cocking the pistol. He never actually unholstered his weapon or point it at me, but that was enough for me to end my association with his crazy ass

What a nut.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2012, 06:43:31 PM »

Did the thought ever enter into your mind to draw on him and pop him one right between the eyes? Like, even in fantasty land?
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Sovereign Curtis

• View Profile
    • http://porcfest.com
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2012, 08:50:13 PM »

Did the thought ever enter into your mind to draw on him and pop him one right between the eyes? Like, even in fantasty land?

Honestly, no, as I am a felon and thus not allowed to own or possess a firearm. And I don't fantasize about such. I knew what he was doing was destroying his reputation and credibility, and really until then I considered him a friend and I held out hope while this was going on that he would realize the error of his ways and immediately reverse course. But he persisted in threatening to shoot me if I didn't leave 'his' porch, so I left 'his' porch.

Btw he was upset at me because a bunch of us were going to Dale's that night for a party, and we were talking about it on the porch. Jesse lamented that he couldn't go because he wasn't allowed at Dale's, and tried to guilt us for going without him. I said "It's not my fault you can't keep your mouth shut". That wasn't the reason he wasn't allowed at Dale's, as he demonstrated just after I said that by flying off into a rage and demanding I leave his property 'or else'...

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2012, 10:08:23 PM »

You chose......... wisely.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2012, 08:29:03 AM »

This guy needs to go to jail.  You don't just shoot somebody for bothering you or being on your property.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2012, 07:18:58 PM »

This guy needs to go to jail.  You don't just shoot somebody for bothering you or being on your property.
+1
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Anarchojesse's dad?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 33 queries.