Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Anarchojesse's dad?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Anarchojesse's dad?  (Read 7085 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Anarchojesse's dad?
« on: February 06, 2012, 02:03:23 PM »

http://www.kvue.com/home/One-dead-after-crash-and-shooting-in-northwest-Austin-138635259.html

AUSTIN -- Police have charged a homeowner with murder after a fatal shooting Friday morning.

The deadly shooting happened around 3 a.m. in Northwest Austin at a home on the corner of Staked Plains Drive and Avery Ranch Boulevard.
According to state records, Fred Yazdi, 36, lives at the house with his wife and children. When a man identified as 23-year-old Enrique Recio III allegedly came onto his property, police say Yazdi opened fire, shooting and killing him. Recio died along the sidewalk on the other side of an iron fence that runs in front of the home.

Officers say it all started just before 3 a.m. a block down on Avery Ranch Boulevard. Officers say witnesses called 911 after they saw a man lose control and crash his car. They told police he took off on foot.

However Recio's family says he had car trouble, and had called a friend to come get him. They say by the time the friend got there, the friend saw police on the scene and Recio had been shot. 

Officers say Recio had run to the corner house on Staked Plains Drive. Less than 10 minutes after the 911 call about the accident, APD got another call about shots being fired. Police say the call came from inside the home.

Neighbors say they heard three bangs. They say Yazdi has always been protective of his property.

“He felt like that was his property, and he had to protect his property,” said Liz Hudson, who used to live next door to the family. “He said he wouldn’t hesitate [to shoot] if anybody was on his property.”

The shooting may fall under the state’s Castle Doctrine. It allows a homeowner to take lethal action if they’re being threatened in their own home.

Police have not determined exactly where Yazdi was when he fired those shots or where Recio was at the time. They have only confirmed the shooting happened outside the home.

According to state records, the car that crashed belongs Recio who lived about a mile away. It’s unclear whether he knew Yazdi.

Family members say Recio was a straight A student at Texas State University.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Fred

• View Profile
Re: Anarchojesse's dad?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 04:01:07 PM »

I've always thought (from being told numerous times) that if you kill someone and they're not in your house, you'd better drag their dead corpse inside to get over.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 04:08:19 PM »

I've always thought (from being told numerous times) that if you kill someone and they're not in your house, you'd better drag their dead corpse inside to get over.

Depends on the state. Around here even cops used to tell you that. (Before castle doctrine was adopted) In this particular case it's hard to justify that the kid wasn't leaving (or constituted a threat) after being warned considering that he'd been shot in the back.

In this case it was a 23 year old kid who had just gotten into a car accident. No criminal record, in college, had just called 911 a few minutes before etc.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 04:10:11 PM »

then the homeowner is a murderer and should be tried for murder.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 06:06:10 PM »

The shooting may fall under the state’s Castle Doctrine.

Seriously doubt it. I agree with you guys. If he's bleeding out on the sidewalk, and based on the full story of his actions, there wasnt a good reason to shoot him.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Sovereign Curtis

• View Profile
    • http://porcfest.com
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 11:20:45 PM »

What does this have to do with Anarcho-Jesse's dad (who I assume shares his last name: Maloney)?

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2012, 11:30:13 PM »

What does this have to do with Anarcho-Jesse's dad (who I assume shares his last name: Maloney)?

Irresponsible with guns.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 08:33:43 PM »

Most people believe they can shoot a person in their home and get off scott-free. 

Which is why "drag them inside" is so ridiculous.  It usually doesn't matter.

Not only that, then they can tell you altered a crime scene, which looks even worse. 

I hate being around stupid people with guns who think they know stuff.  Those are usually the most uncomfortable social situations for me, not when people are being rowdy or objectionable, but idiotic gun-fantasy cunts. 

The only good thing about those fools is they get a false sense of security with their bravado.  Its pretty easy to put the lights out on someone who thinks they're invincible. 

Not saying I'm a Jedi master, but kicking a coffee-table is pretty fuckin' easy.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 09:38:47 PM »

What does this have to do with Anarcho-Jesse's dad?

It was a joke. Good ole Anarcho Liability And Danger To All Those Around Him Jessie had a bit of a rep for whipping a gun out at people and generally handling them like the worst sort of dangerous fucking moron. He was also one of those people who believed, because they had obviously never been in a real survival situation, in bullshit like brandishing, aiming at the knees "To disable" and all sorts of other very retarded not actually possible in a fight or flight situation but he believed it because he saw it in a movie type nonsense.

The jacktard in this article shot a 23 year old college student who'd just crashed his car and was looking for help in the back. I was speculating (Jokingly) that they might, in fact, be related.

(who I assume shares his last name: Maloney)

Nah, I have no idea about that. It was a joke. I still bring up Rob Jacobs when there's an article about a batshit crazy person as well.

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 10:02:14 PM »

[...] brandishing, aiming at the knees "To disable" and all sorts of other very retarded not actually possible in a fight or flight situation but he believed it because he saw it in a movie type nonsense.

Because taking a point-blank slug to the femur is no big deal... 

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 10:05:24 PM »

Anarcho-Jesse did have that infamous and embarrassing "gun on a string" incident during his embarrassing and not well known "gardening in the park at random with no planning like a fool" incident. It showed the world that not only did he not know how to handle a gun, but he didn't know how to garden either.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 10:17:07 PM »

Anarcho-Jesse did have that infamous and embarrassing "gun on a string" incident during his embarrassing and not well known "gardening in the park at random with no planning like a fool" incident. It showed the world that not only did he not know how to handle a gun, but he didn't know how to garden either.

Yeah he also brandished at some dudes who lipped off at him across the street and then pulled a gun on another dude who didn't move off of "his" (Rented) porch quickly enough.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 10:43:43 PM »

Thats nuts.

I think I saw a video of one of those incidents.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2012, 11:10:48 PM »

The gardening in the park was hilarious. 

There was video of him carrying a rifle, and a bag or two of dirt, all haphazardly.  Looked like a Monty Python sketch.

Thats the kind of shit where you drop the rifle and the butt smacks the ground, and blows your head clean off.

I would hope the assisting protesters would refuse the local paramedics assistance on his behalf, due to conflict of philosophy.   "NO, don't touch him!  We have a Porc911 issued, Anarcho Keith will be here shortly with his pick-up truck, after he's done putting pamphlets into library books!"

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2012, 11:15:44 PM »

lol

The one I saw was him and a few other guys in front of a trailer or a house, I cant remember, and a few other guys came up the drive and he pulled a gun out for no apparent reason, all ready to "get it on". I assume it was the same dude.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Anarchojesse's dad?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 32 queries.