Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  America's Obsession with Underage Sex
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: America's Obsession with Underage Sex  (Read 33467 times)

ladyattis

Re: America's Obsession with Underage Sex
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2007, 09:57:56 AM »

They're "cute" but still too fucking annoying!

-- Brede

What would you know about it?

I work at a grocery store, so I have to deal with teenagers all the time, especially the squeaky annoying ones. X_x They're "cute" but really psychotically annoying.

-- Brede

ladyattis

« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2007, 09:58:57 AM »

They may be cute, in a little girlish way, but women aren't really very good until they reach at least thirty.

Oddly, that's what I've figured. ^_^ Especially the really cute ones get better with age and love to talk and stuff, not treating me like some evil monster because I'm transgendered. ^_^

-- Brede

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2007, 10:06:13 AM »

Younger people lack the switch in their brains that tells them to maintain a certain level of decorum while in public.   :x
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

jckeyser

« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2007, 10:07:14 AM »

Younger people lack the switch in their brains that tells them to maintain a certain level of decorum while in public.   :x

So do hideously ugly people.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2007, 10:09:05 AM »

No, hideously ugly people force the rest of us to react with a lack of tact because we can't help but make awful faces when we look at them.   :P
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

jckeyser

« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2007, 10:17:26 AM »

No, hideously ugly people force the rest of us to react with a lack of tact because we can't help but make awful faces when we look at them.   :P

Yeah, whatever, its early, I still have bedhead and I havent really gotten up yet.

LCPLIC

« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2007, 04:08:33 PM »

They're "cute" but still too fucking annoying!

-- Brede

What would you know about it?

lol! Really! Manlady is thinking to itself: "Why don't they get surgery to remove those pesky breasts?"

LCPLIC

« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2007, 04:09:44 PM »

They may be cute, in a little girlish way, but women aren't really very good until they reach at least thirty.

Oddly, that's what I've figured. ^_^ Especially the really cute ones get better with age and love to talk and stuff, not treating me like some evil monster because I'm transgendered. ^_^

-- Brede

Well, you may not be evil, but you ARE a monster, I mean, come on.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2007, 05:23:00 PM »

I wonder if he has to try and be such a fuckin moron, or is it a gift?

I'll tell ya what, unit.  I sit with all sorts of people, shoot the shit and enjoy a beer or twelve.  I could easily sit for an hour or two with her, make stupid small talk and be somewhat entertaining on my part, she'd probly grow weary of the cigarette smoke and then eventually leave. 

You're from a universe where I dislike the creatures.  I'm used to assholes, because I am one.  I would guarantee within five minutes, I'd be searching for a reason to vamoose and if I was hammered enough, I'd probably tell you flat out I can't stand sitting next to such a shit licker. 

jckeyser

« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2007, 09:35:31 PM »

I'll tell ya what, unit.  I sit with all sorts of people, shoot the shit and enjoy a beer or twelve.  I could easily sit for an hour or two with her, make stupid small talk and be somewhat entertaining on my part, she'd probly grow weary of the cigarette smoke and then eventually leave. 

You're from a universe where I dislike the creatures.  I'm used to assholes, because I am one.  I would guarantee within five minutes, I'd be searching for a reason to vamoose and if I was hammered enough, I'd probably tell you flat out I can't stand sitting next to such a shit licker. 

^^^^^^
Ditto.

You fucker, Brasky, I've had a few drinks and spent way too long trying to smash that goddamn bug into my screen.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2007, 09:37:56 PM »

^^^^^^
Ditto.

You fucker, Brasky, I've had a few drinks and spent way too long trying to smash that goddamn bug into my screen.

ROFL.  I wish I could have video of you doing that. 
         -George W. Bush

annyab

« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2007, 09:39:42 PM »

that got me for a second too....

jckeyser

« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2007, 09:40:08 PM »

^^^^^^
Ditto.

The only videos of me are a sight bit dirtier.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2007, 09:40:40 PM »

^^^^^^
Ditto.

I'll take those too. 
         -George W. Bush

jckeyser

« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2007, 09:41:30 PM »

^^^^^^
Ditto.

I'll take those too. 

Not for free you won't.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  America's Obsession with Underage Sex

// ]]>

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 32 queries.