Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Alex Libman was wrong.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Alex Libman was wrong.  (Read 18137 times)

error

• AMP Call-In Line Provider
  • FTL Crew
  • Department of Homeland Stupidity
    • View Profile
Re: Alex Libman was wrong.
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2010, 10:27:06 AM »

OK, get to it.

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2010, 11:17:04 AM »

No, I can't do it, because while my previous reference to Reagan's corpse was merely a term of sarcastic superlativism / ironic dismissal, joking about actually digging him up would violate the very pledge I've made in the beginning of this thread.  I should at least try to go 24 hours....
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 11:20:03 AM by Alex Libman »

error

• FTL Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2010, 11:21:31 AM »

What, a trillion dollars isn't enough? :)

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2010, 11:23:22 AM »

For a tax resister?  :roll:

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2010, 07:00:50 PM »

I like libman

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2010, 01:35:18 AM »

He's ok. Cept for the parts where he discusses various REALLY nasty activities (i.e. improvised explosives, hatred, etc.).
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

blackie

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2010, 09:46:25 AM »

He's ok. Cept for the parts where he discusses various REALLY nasty activities (i.e. improvised explosives, hatred, etc.).
What is wrong with improvised explosives?

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2010, 10:00:21 AM »

Yeah, sometimes you just want to blow shit up on your property.

Chicken coops, trailers, rusted out cars, etc.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

blackie

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2010, 10:10:28 AM »

Tree stumps, move big rocks or make them into little rocks, "dig" a hole.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2010, 03:44:44 PM »

Tree stumps, move big rocks or make them into little rocks, "dig" a hole.

Sorry, I like explosives as much as the next guy, especially booby-traps, what I meant was the use of them against persons in ways other that defending one's property/person.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

error

• FTL Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2010, 03:50:49 PM »

The problem is that some people (even among those who were ostracizing Libman) believe that defending your own person and property is sometimes morally wrong. I don't believe it's ever morally wrong to defend yourself, though it may be a tactical error to do so in some circumstances.

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2010, 09:05:00 PM »

I am now in the process of inventing non-lethal self-defense technologies that will provide a sufficient deterrent against mass arrests without spilling a drop of blood.

• The first is the Pufferfish Suit: it's very bullet / explosion / drowning -proof, it has a gas mask, it has a compressed air storage unit which it can replenish via a state of the art filter that will work even in ridiculously high concentrations of tear gas, built-in megaphones, multiple built-in audio / video / location live streaming technologies that are impossible to shut off, and, most impressive of all, it has hundreds of nano-tech balloons all over your upper body.  When in their deflated state, those balloons resemble little rubber porcupine pricks, but when inflated -- boom -- they expand outward, suddenly erecting as much as a 3-story building all around you, while still remaining very light and bulletproof!  How are they going to arrest you now?  And even if you don't deploy the balloons, getting this suit off you so they could process you may require NASA to double its thinking cap budget for next year.

• The Rover Fence - uses a cheaper version of the technology used in the Pufferfish Suit pricks to create rapidly-inflating bullet / fire / tank -proof roadblocks, fences, and possibly even a dome around your house to prevent some airborne attacks.  Named after the diabolical contraption in The Prisoner, except of course the real-life version does not have a mind of its own and will not suffocate or drown anybody.

• The Glue Gun - shoots a powerful spray of compressed air (see above) mixed with super-adhesive nano-particles that are amazingly effective at gluing cops to each-other, and it can even stop a 100 MPH police cruiser, gluing its engine shut and gluing its tires to the pavement.  There's only one problem: making those nano-particles deactivate when inhaled, swallowed, caught in the ear canal, or otherwise entering the human body, where they can stop vital organs dead in their tracks.  Luckly most stormtroopers already wear gas masks, so this technology is only intended to be used against them.  The operator of the Glue Gun and all his companions should also war gas masks, like ones that are built into the Pufferfish Suit.  Ethics dictate that you should put up warning signs before using booby traps based on this technology on your property, and maybe even hang up some gas masks for the intruders to wear if they make the foolish decision of entering and being glued to your fence / sidewalk / porch.  This technology isn't safe by any stretch of imagination, but it's definitely less lethal than regular firearms and far more effective than any of the other less lethal alternatives.

• The Sound Gun - an array of small audio speakers that produce mutually-amplifying sound-waves at a distance, which means a person standing right next to those speakers will hear a very light level of volume, the person standing 6 feet away with hear it much louder, the person standing 12 feet away will hear it at maximum volume, and the person standing 300 feet away will hear it as loudly as the one standing 6 feet away as the range of the wave fades out.  Those speakers are built into the Pufferfish Suit, but the can even be implanted inside your body and be powered by its heat and kinetic energy to operate indefinitely!  The speakers are shaped like a small dried plum, and you need 3-5 in order for the effect to function correctly, ideally implanted in opposing limbs of the body.  An even smaller implant can be used to power a small WiFi receiver implant, which means you'll be able to broadcast the latest podcasts of Free Talk Live all over the prison night after night.  They can obviously take measures like putting you in a sound-proof cell or removing those implants, but they are bound by public opinion to do those things correctly, which is not going to be cheap.

;)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 10:04:01 PM by Alex Libman »

davann

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2010, 12:30:52 AM »

Good for you Libman. I know I've given you a hard time but I was a little concerned about your rants and any monitoring that might be done by the terrorists.

Please don't let that anger bottle up. You should find a harmless way to release it if you have not already. It can get over whelming.

Brooklyn Red Leg

• The Red Legged Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2010, 02:28:52 AM »

Guess I'm the odd one out again as I never really had that much of a problem with Libman, I just joined in the ribbing him cause...well...I'm an asshole at times.

::shrugs::
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Er_Murazor's KoLWiki Page

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2010, 03:36:26 AM »

Did I already say, "I like Libman"?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Alex Libman was wrong.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.