Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Alex Libman is a troll, so please stop.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Alex Libman is a troll, so please stop.  (Read 34478 times)

AL the Inconspicuous

Re: Alex Libman is a troll, so please stop.
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2010, 11:03:23 PM »

Imported from another thread:

Alex Libman is currently in his least funny trolling phase.

Once again - what does the word "trolling" mean to you?  Going by the standard definition it would mean perpetually hijacking conversations into a completely unrelated direction for one's own amusement (kind of like what you've done on that thread), but what does "trolling" mean in the context of the Free Talk Live BBS?  Is starting philosophical threads about robot / AI Rights somehow inconsistent with the purpose of this forum?

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2010, 12:32:25 PM »

And here I was thinking Libman had turned over a new leaf.  Stupid me.  :roll:

Then you clearly failed to understand what the "new leaf" was referring to.  It meant controlling my violent rants and trying to cut down on the lulz, not agreeing that white is black and black is white and hiding under a mattress lest my ideas annoy anyone!

I'm here for a very specific purpose, and I work damn hard every day to elevate this forum with my ideas - you don't have to like them, but it would be intellectually dishonest of anyone to claim they aren't well intentioned!

ForumTroll

« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2010, 01:52:47 PM »

B.T? wat

digitalfour

« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2010, 03:54:55 PM »

Ben Tucker.

His point of view was definitely more interesting.

DontTreadOnMike

• View Profile
    • DontTreadOnMike Blog
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2010, 01:50:43 AM »

Alex Libman is currently in his least funny trolling phase.

Once again - what does the word "trolling" mean to you?  Going by the standard definition it would mean perpetually hijacking conversations into a completely unrelated direction for one's own amusement (kind of like what you've done on that thread), but what does "trolling" mean in the context of the Free Talk Live BBS?  Is starting philosophical threads about robot / AI Rights somehow inconsistent with the purpose of this forum?

Serious business.

But seriously, chill out. I like you. You're funny...or at least you were until you "swore off humor" and changed your avatar to commander data (which obviously indicates that you're still trying to be funny)

I call this your least funny phase because I appreciate your past work and I want the old Libman back.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 01:53:31 AM by DontTreadOnMike »

DontTreadOnMike

• View Profile
    • DontTreadOnMike Blog
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2010, 02:02:48 AM »

Here's my view of "The Fued."

Libman writes some tl;dr post about something I don't care about so I ignore it and Shaw flips out, but I don't know if it's warranted because I didn't care enough to read the original post. But dammit, it's fun to watch. It gives me a sense of normalcy and security, I don't like change.

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2010, 02:13:22 AM »

I prefer writing "tl-dr" with a dash instead of a semicolon.  It's a Lisp thing.

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2010, 09:51:00 AM »

Libman "Trolls" he also has interesting ideas - where they differ from orthodox liberty mumbo jumbo I generally disagree - though fsm knows I differ plenty too.

Overall I'd call him a net benefit that was allowed to grow too much into a vacuum.

I didn't observe the immediate trigger of this stuff.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2010, 10:42:25 AM »

who's ben tucker

also a libman who does not bring the lulz is not a libman I want to violently masturbate to while torturing captured policemen
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2010, 04:34:40 PM »

No one loves you, TimeLady Victorious, and no one ever will.  You will die alone, shivering in some kidnapper's basement while he's holding you for a jar of untainted urine as ransom, to help him pass a drug test, but no one will care enough about you to UPS him some.  He'll then dump your body at night near where he found you, and your corpse will sour there for months, as birds and even maggots refuse to eat it.  Finally someone will call the police and a bunch of government bureaucrats will dispose of your body in a landfill, costing $50,000 to local tax-victims, who will name an Internet meme after you, meaning something along the lines of "pathetic social parasite who its own mother should have drowned".  The YouTube video of garbage men puking on your corpse will set a new world record.  A new holiday will be invented on April 15th with you as its villain, where children make your effigy out of dung and kitty litter, put it in a giant blender, and convert the liquefied remains to bio-diesel specifically formulated for Burmese mopeds that are used by traveling government agents who perform random anal lubricant viscosity tests in homes across America.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 04:36:34 PM by Alex Libman »

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2010, 04:41:46 PM »

No one loves you, TimeLady Victorious, and no one ever will.  You will die alone, shivering in some kidnapper's basement while he's holding you for a jar of untainted urine as ransom, to help him pass a drug test, but no one will care enough about you to UPS him some.  He'll then dump your body at night near where he found you, and your corpse will sour there for months, as birds and even maggots refuse to eat it.  Finally someone will call the police and a bunch of government bureaucrats will dispose of your body in a landfill, costing $50,000 to local tax-victims, who will name an Internet meme after you, meaning something along the lines of "pathetic social parasite who its own mother should have drowned".  The YouTube video of garbage men puking on your corpse will set a new world record.  A new holiday will be invented on April 15th with you as its villain, where children make your effigy out of dung and kitty litter, put it in a giant blender, and convert the liquefied remains to bio-diesel specifically formulated for Burmese mopeds that are used by traveling government agents who perform random anal lubricant viscosity tests in homes across America.

I'm quoting this in case Libman deletes it, just to note that some things will never change. 

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2010, 04:47:24 PM »

Stop quoting my love poems.  They are not for you.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2010, 08:53:46 PM »

No one's ever said such a heartfelt thing to me before.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2010, 02:54:39 AM »

No one's ever said such a heartfelt thing to me before.

Romance accomplished.  :D

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2010, 04:57:28 AM »

I hijacked a thread about me being a troll by....  being a troll?  :lol:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Alex Libman is a troll, so please stop.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.