Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Alex Libman is a troll, so please stop.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Alex Libman is a troll, so please stop.  (Read 34488 times)

ForumTroll

Re: Alex Libman is a troll, so please stop.
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2010, 05:24:30 PM »

I can't help it if I don't post much anymore. There isn't anyone around to help support my antics.

Riddler

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2010, 06:35:34 PM »

I can't help it if I don't post much anymore. There isn't anyone around to help support my antics.

awww
c'mon, negroe
i always be there 4 U

Riddler

« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2010, 06:44:58 PM »

]

ya...whatever...mouth breather retard.

ha.
i am a mouth-breating, gun-toting, whisikey-drinking, shit-talikng, meat-eating, MAN.
see that? at the end of the sentence?
dicky-photos-of-cigarettes-in-your-crotch-hair,weirdo-faggot-should-be-and-if-were-shot-in-the-head, nobody-would-care- 3

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2010, 07:36:44 PM »

Why was Luca Brazzi banned?

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2010, 07:48:13 PM »

I dunno but I've got him on ignore.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2010, 07:50:38 PM »

Wow, I was surprised to see Luca Brazzi he is ignored by 11 members.  That's 4 times more than any other I've seen.  HMmmmm?

***Edited to clarify who I was referring to.***
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 07:58:09 PM by WidespreadPanic »

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2010, 07:51:45 PM »

The people who've supported me, both in public and in private, have my utmost gratitude.  I wouldn't mind being ostracized for a legitimate cause, and I welcome people who can't get over their irrational issues with things like "necroing" to just ignore me, but what's being spread about me here are gross exaggerations and completely baseless speculation about my intentions on this forum.

I'm glad cool people agree with me.  [...]

An anthropological analysis of this forum might reveal that the people most likely to vocally dislike me are those who are successful at projecting an "alpha male" personality onto this forum, who were rewarded for it with special mod-like privileges, and who see me as a potential threat to their place in the hierarchy.  Just a theory...

Alex, be honest.  You're a fucking troll at times.  [...]

That depends on your definition of "troll", which seems to be subjective to the point of being a completely substance-less insult.  To be perfectly honest, the first image that comes into my mind when I hear the word "troll" is John Shaw.  I'm not saying that to insult him, but that happens to be true, and has been true for quite a long time...

So either ditch the trolldom or ditch the meaningful conversations; you can't have both and get anyone's respect.

Ask a statistically significant sample of Internet users to flag my posts as "troll" or "not troll", and you'll never ever get complete agreement one way or another.  Some would consider all libertarians to be trolls, others all people who aren't faithful Muslims, some would appreciate my humor more than they appreciate my politics, etc, etc, etc.  Who gets to decide?

And if only a small minority thinks a particular post is "not troll", does that mean that post is harmful?  Ignoring the people, threads, and posts you don't like is very easy, and through technical improvements can be made easier still.

I've given years of my life to this forum.  My heart and soul.

Has any human being ever experienced greater betrayal?

Actually I think Jesus got fucked over pretty bad.

That was obviously a rhetorical question.  A lot of things people say here are rhetorical, and should only be treated factually when presented as such.  Yes, the reader can be expected to know the difference.

And the fictional character of Jesus didn't get fucked over by a forum that's supposed to be about religious tolerance, freedom of expression, and constructive camaraderie among people loosely tied to something like the "pro-liberty movement".  He knew exactly what he was getting into, and he got fucked over by the powers he spoke out against (and the mob that they influenced).  And my woeful mumble was intended to quantify the severity of the ongoing betrayal, not the punishment.

In regards to the people sending complaints to Shaw about Alex hogging up the boards...the main reason why it appears to be so is because fewer people are making threads, and participating much less.

I've always thought my efforts were actually doing some small part to help this BBS, and FTL and FSP as well by proxy.  Does anyone have any rational reason to think otherwise?

Wow, I was surprised to see he is ignored by 11 members.

I'd just like to clarify for any future readers that WidespreadPanic is talking about Luca Brazzi.  I currently have two people ignoring me, which is very high for me historically: d_goddard and ForumTroll.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 07:54:37 PM by Alex Libman »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2010, 09:21:54 PM »

He wouldn't adapt to the restrictive use of the word 'nigger', and insisted it was his right.  We've reached an accord. 

"We", meaning the flexible modern acceptability in literature and media, but in first-person usage it should probably be restrained to the casual "nigga" rather than used as a linguistic device meant to insult people of a black lineage. 

Remarkably, he never switched over to any of the more amusing epithets. 

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2010, 09:25:03 PM »

He wouldn't adapt to the restrictive use of the word 'nigger', and insisted it was his right.  We've reached an accord. 

"We", meaning the flexible modern acceptability in literature and media, but in first-person usage it should probably be restrained to the casual "nigga" rather than used as a linguistic device meant to insult people of a black lineage. 

Remarkably, he never switched over to any of the more amusing epithets. 

great grandpa used to call em "moon crickets"
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2010, 10:14:59 PM »

Libman rocks. When Aprilism has taken over this solar system, and possibly others, he will be one of the few people outside the Aprilist system who will not be considered a "shoot-on-sight" outlaw.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 10:20:59 PM by TimeLady Victorious »
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2010, 10:16:20 PM »

Dude wrote a two page long post describing how he was going to dismember and fuck the various parts of my mother on a steel table covered in medical equipment. He makes inflammatory comments, waits until people respond, then edits his comments to make the other person look nuts.

I demand a link to this.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2010, 10:32:19 PM »

Dude wrote a two page long post describing how he was going to dismember and fuck the various parts of my mother on a steel table covered in medical equipment. He makes inflammatory comments, waits until people respond, then edits his comments to make the other person look nuts.

I demand a link to this.

He deleted it and pretended for a while that it didn't exist, before being called out by too many people to deny it any longer. I'm sure he saved a copy.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

ForumTroll

« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2010, 11:15:40 AM »

I've concluded libertylover is a troll too, with her constant vacciene topics. So she's ignored now too.

Riddler

« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2010, 12:28:49 PM »

coupla p.c. fags:
wtfkenny, most-likely dicky & libman & sincere  (a seldom-heard-from negroe...he's actually ok as it turns out)
whined to ian over the word ''nigga'' way back.
it's tolerated now, but i had to pay some dues for it.
when the ''cool'' people started using it, i was allowed back in.

ForumTroll

« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2010, 12:29:24 PM »

coupla p.c. fags:
wtfkenny, most-likely dicky & libman & sincere  (a seldom-heard-from negroe...he's actually ok as it turns out)
whined to ian over the word ''nigga'' way back.
it's tolerated now, but i had to pay some dues for it.
when the ''cool'' people started using it, i was allowed back in.

You're annoying, but not that annoying.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Alex Libman is a troll, so please stop.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 32 queries.