Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Alex Libman defends the IRS
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alex Libman defends the IRS  (Read 1042 times)

AL the Inconspicuous

Alex Libman defends the IRS
« on: February 10, 2010, 04:48:42 AM »

From FailBlog.org -- Tax Advice Fail --

In what just might be a sign of impending apocalypse, I just don't see that as a legitimate FAIL.

The IRS is a very successful criminal enterprise which requires projecting fairness and due process (i.e. consistent and predictable abuse) to all of its victims.  This need required a codified bureaucracy to ensure assets are stolen in sustainable amounts (so they could steal more in the long run), and that includes stealing the assets that were already stolen upstream from their efforts.

In most cases the people who report stolen assets will already have been convicted of that crime (or cleared, i.e. double jeopardy), and it would be in their best interest to report this income along with any other, as the IRS requires.  One might expect stolen assets to always be returned to the victims, like as future restitution payments if they were already spent, but the modern legal system has no incentive for that.

What I find most surprising is that a bigger gang of bullies still didn't turn up to make the IRS pay taxes on the taxes they collect...
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 04:52:46 AM by Alex Libman »

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
Re: Alex Libman defends the IRS
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 05:27:05 AM »

Hey, it's how they got Al Capone. Who wouldn't have made nearly as much money as he would have if it weren't for Prohibition.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Alex Libman defends the IRS
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 11:14:24 AM »

I think you are supposed to pay taxes on illegal sales and (maybe) purchases of  drugs too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Alex Libman defends the IRS

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.