Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Alex Jones is an asshole.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alex Jones is an asshole.  (Read 14448 times)

Ski Killington

• View Profile
Re: Alex Jones is an asshole.
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2013, 12:08:43 PM »

Looking from outside

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2013, 12:24:57 AM »

And this is where I have to wonder what kind of gasses he's been breathing. Either he's a complete fool and as insane as it gets of he's playing that role so a few truths can come out. If it's the second option I say he should simply shut up for ever because he's hurting what ever cause he's supposed to be standing for. By the way, my reference to chemical weapons was because of a CNN news presentation where it was said that Syria(?) had a stock pile of those and also there were allegations of them having been used. Strangely that was never mentioned again.

Now this brings me to something that has been bothering me for some time. "Out there" there are real seriously bad conspiracies to destroy what ever privacy and freedom we (supposedly) have. One just has to think as to how WW2 started or the Vietnam war started. Add Iraq to the list. Even more important we see, usually 3 or 4 decades after information coming out proving that a certain conspiracy was true. This means the rabbit hole is real and that there is something to be found at the bottom. Still, it isn't meant to be found for decades.

So what to do with conspiracy people? Me I see them as a huge resource of people that could be made to join a freedom movement. Laughing them off has has been done on FTL only makes them stubbornly more entrenched  in their own beliefs.

Now take people in love with cops. While not all cops are bastards there are more than enough proof to show that there is a huge number of cops that are out to maim and even kill people just because they can. CopBlock is showing that being true each and every day. CopBlock is actually making a difference and is having an impact on how cops must behave. Now they know they just can't get away as easily as they used to with brutality and even murder. So why not some PoliticianBlock? I suspect that would make conspiracy people pause and think. There is something that can be seen and proven. No more wasting time with rabbit holes. No more wasting time voting for one party after having been shafted by the other. I suspect that is what a government would be terrified of. I also suspect that it would make the Free State Project a hell of a lot more worth while to look at and even join than to go on following that religion called politics.

Oh!!!! Now I remember what Jones might be referring to.  :mrgreen:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb

An other reason I wish he'd stop playing the fool.  :roll:

Looking from outside

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2013, 03:17:58 PM »

U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel announced today that the United States has evidence chemical weapons have been used in Syria.

Hagel's remarks come a couple of days after an Israeli intelligence official said Damascus was using weapons banned under international law against its own people in the country's civil war. Syria has said rebels have used chemical weapons.

President Barack Obama has said the Syrian government's use of chemical weapons against its own people would be a "game changer."

Get complete coverage of breaking news on CNN.com, CNN TV and CNN Mobile.

So, as I was saying, it would seem that chemical weapons realy are back in vogue.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Alex Jones is an asshole.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 32 queries.