Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Alex Jones is an asshole.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Alex Jones is an asshole.  (Read 14447 times)

Ylisium

• View Profile
Re: Alex Jones is an asshole.
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 09:30:07 AM »

You're supposed to leave it on.  So you can shit out chunks of dead baby, with flakes of gold in it. 

Thats how you know you're a king among men.

That's how goldschlager is made.

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 09:56:39 AM »

You're supposed to leave it on.  So you can shit out chunks of dead baby, with flakes of gold in it. 

Thats how you know you're a king among men.

That's how goldschlager is made.

Someone gets it.

In other news, I tried to read the Bourne Identity by Robert Fagpants. 

Guy used exclamation points like a homosexual.  So I shut it down on page one. 

Theres no excuse for that.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 11:09:34 AM »

Unless, of course, you're an asshole.

Or a conspiracy theorist type. Close but not exactly the same.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 11:19:58 AM »

I see Jones as the court jester. See?

No. Colbert is popular because he's charismatic and a showman, like a jester. This is the problem with Jones. He's a huge turnoff to anyone who's not already there or nearly there. He will always be screaming at a very niche audience.

Looking from outside

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2013, 06:00:17 PM »

I see Jones as the court jester. See?

He's a huge turnoff to anyone who's not already there or nearly there.

Agreed. If only he'd let go of those lizard tales and stop screaming. Then and only then would more people take him more seriously. By the way, I've heard him on Coast to Coast and he was far far calmer than on that CNN mess. In a way I can't fault him "that much" when one realizes how much of a hatchet man Morgan is. Jones had a message. Right or wrong he had one while Morgan was hell bent on destroying Jones. Morgan doesn't even have a hint of class like Larry King had.

Brooklyn Red Leg

• The Red Legged Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2013, 06:34:34 PM »

Piers vs Alex Jones: THE RESPONSE HEARD AROUND THE WORLD!

I truly expect one day for Bill Hicks to come out and say "Yea, Alex Jones is a character I created...."
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Er_Murazor's KoLWiki Page

Looking from outside

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2013, 07:33:33 PM »

He was awesome in his analysis  of that program. Thanks for that video. :mrgreen:

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2013, 01:49:28 AM »

He goes in there to talk about gun control, screaming and pointing his finger at the other asshole, then goes off on a tangent, talking about "poison pills", knowing full well that 99.9% of the population has no fucking idea, not even a clue what he's talking about.

I'm with him on guns, but even I found myself cringing at his total lack of composure. If you go on a show trying to get a message through to people who are on the fence, you don't wanna come off looking like you just ganked up an 8 ball right before the show and start acting completely batshit insane.

Unless, of course, you're an asshole.

Of course, you're right. The problem is that the conspiracy theorist types have no fucking idea how insanely they behave.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2013, 01:06:44 PM »

I truly expect one day for Bill Hicks to come out and say "Yea, Alex Jones is a character I created...."

So you don't just believe in lizard peeple. You also believe in ghosts? ;)

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2013, 01:55:53 PM »

I'm disappointed that he didn't show any of Alex's rant after he was in the thumbnail. I haven't actually seen it and don't know if I care enough to actually go watch the whole thing. Was hoping Jon had picked out some tidbits.

The Daily Show: 1/8/13 in :60 Seconds

Looking from outside

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 03:29:47 AM »

Just watched the Hachet Channel, aka CNN. Hatchet Morgan interviewing Larry Pratt is quite a spectacle if you ask me.

Let's see. Not too long ago it was a white power we had to be afraid of and then a bug and then dirty bombs. That last one was fascinating when seeing some news reporter expressing his terror and fear of the "possibility" of a dirty bomb attack because it's supposed to be easy to do all the while Blitzer was nodding in awe at that news reporter. Now it's "The Gun". And each time something new to be feared popped up its clown head it was Blitzer and the Gang that were busy banging those drums of fear. Maybe Jones is crazy and maybe even Pratt but he's right about Morgan. He's a hatchet man and now one has to be in total denial not to see CNN in the same way.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2013, 07:23:47 PM »

I just discovered an old edition of Psychology Today the other day that had an article on Alex Jones, and they were just shy of calling him a nut.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2013, 05:20:43 AM »

I just discovered an old edition of Psychology Today the other day that had an article on Alex Jones, and they were just shy of calling him a nut.

I was just watching MSNBC today, and they were calling GWB, Rumsfeld, Chaney, and the whole top-tier Bush administration (almost) war criminals.  It was interesting to see it on MSM. 

Then the gun bill failed. 

Later, after some personally interesting shit, Michael Moore was on Piers Morgan, and everything went full retard.  Yoko Ono called, said one mirron kil. 

Balance restored to the world, I went for a stroll through the interwebs and got B&, so here I am. 

So, returning to your original point within, yes, Alex Jones is a dildo, and most psychiatrists would recognize that. 

Looking from outside

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2013, 06:02:05 AM »

Did you know that chemical weapons are now back en vogue? Wasn't that like 10 years ago that it was used as an excuse? The problem with Jones is not so much what he has to say but how he says it. He's been warning about this thing called military industrial complex and it has nothing to do with shyness. Is he insane? Nah, just never learned to express himself in a believable way and more importantly adding proof to what he says. :P Of course my reptilian friends would disagree with me. :P

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2013, 03:25:06 AM »

Did you know that chemical weapons are now back en vogue? Wasn't that like 10 years ago that it was used as an excuse? The problem with Jones is not so much what he has to say but how he says it. He's been warning about this thing called military industrial complex and it has nothing to do with shyness. Is he insane? Nah, just never learned to express himself in a believable way and more importantly adding proof to what he says. :P Of course my reptilian friends would disagree with me. :P

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Alex Jones is an asshole.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 33 queries.