Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  A thread not created by NHAT
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Down

Author Topic: A thread not created by NHAT  (Read 47969 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Re: A thread not created by NHAT
« Reply #210 on: May 11, 2009, 10:42:24 AM »

not to mention that...the one post that was originally deleted...

has caused others to be posted all over the interwebs...

hmmm...

Everyone involved already knows all of this, Rob.

Too bad your vendetta against the wrong person is gonna get said wrong person into trouble.

I hope someone fucks you up, ya piece of shit.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

NHArticleTen

« Reply #211 on: May 11, 2009, 03:11:35 PM »

hmmm...

Too bad your vendetta against the wrong person is gonna get said wrong person into trouble.

who do you think the "wrong" person is?

(I don't have any specific "vendettas"...I posted a VERY vague comment and it was deleted...which, with reference to Keith and Kelleigh and Murphy's Taproom...was just about the stupidest thing that said "deleter" could have done...cause...just like you SHAW...chasin' me all around the forum with your crap...you're the ONLY one allowed...amirite?)

oh...and...I'm just wonderin' how in the world you can say "I hope someone fucks you up, ya piece of shit."

when you already know how it feels to get blasted and all tore up...

you would think that you'd be MORE apt to discourage blasting people in the face and all...

hmmm....

enjoy!

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 11, 2009, 03:23:38 PM »

hmmm...

(I don't have any specific "vendettas"...I posted a VERY vague comment and it was deleted...which, with reference to Keith and Kelleigh and Murphy's Taproom...was just about the stupidest thing that said "deleter" could have done...cause...just like you SHAW...chasin' me all around the forum with your crap...you're the ONLY one allowed...amirite?)

oh...and...I'm just wonderin' how in the world you can say "I hope someone fucks you up, ya piece of shit."

you would think that you'd be MORE apt to discourage blasting people in the face and all...

hmmm....

enjoy!

I'd like to know how "Someone fucks you up." Equates to "Someone shoots you."

You are due to a punch in the fucking head, and I hope someone gives it to you. Hope that clears things up. You don't seem to have any idea how many people you've pissed off.

And as for our anonymous interview, they remain anonymous. ALL posts speculating about who the interviewee was will be deleted. Period.

You are a fucking vendetta wielding fuckface who needs to shut the fuck up before you piss off the wrong person.

But of course, that's your whole problem, not knowing when to shut your stupid fucking face, and when it finally comes back on you, I'm gonna fucking laugh, because you should goddamn well know better at your age.

And no, I'm not threatening you. 
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 04:06:36 PM by John Shaw »

NHArticleTen

« Reply #213 on: May 11, 2009, 04:15:28 PM »

hmmm...

hmmm....

enjoy!

I'd like to know how "Someone fucks you up." Equates to "Someone shoots you."

You are due to a punch in the fucking head, and I hope someone gives it to you. Hope that clears things up. You don't seem to have any idea how many people you've pissed off.

And as for our anonymous interview, they remain anonymous. ALL posts speculating about who the interviewee was will be deleted. Period.

You are a fucking vendetta wielding fuckface who needs to shut the fuck up before you piss off the wrong person.

But of course, that's your whole problem, not knowing when to shut your stupid fucking face, and when it finally comes back on you, I'm gonna fucking laugh, because you should goddamn well know better at your age.

And no, I'm not threatening you. 

sorry john, you can't lord over the whole internet...you just can't do it...and not all websites are kosher with your gestapo tactics...

and as far as advocating(or wishing) that someone would assault me(or anyone else for that matter)...

shame on you...

shame...

to wit, I will do my damn best to put a few bullets in the cranium of ANYONE who attempts to assault me in any way/shape/form...

hmmm....

and granddad always said you should try really hard to keep your promises...

enjoy!

blackie

« Reply #214 on: May 11, 2009, 04:21:57 PM »

to wit, I will do my damn best to put a few bullets in the cranium of ANYONE who attempts to assault me in any way/shape/form...
or at least you will post that you will in the interwebs...

ENJOY!

NHArticleTen

« Reply #215 on: May 11, 2009, 04:23:43 PM »

or at least you will post that you will in the interwebs...

ENJOY!

{{chuckle}}

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 11, 2009, 04:29:06 PM »

sorry john, you can't lord over the whole internet...you just can't do it...and not all websites are kosher with your gestapo tactics...

and as far as advocating(or wishing) that someone would assault me(or anyone else for that matter)...

shame on you...

shame...

hmmm....

enjoy!

You DO realize that it wasn't me who deleted your shit, right?

You DO realize that I'm not the one who's even pissed off at you in particular, right?

Might wanna look into that.

Also, you can fuck off with the threats. I'm not gonna be starting any shit with you IRL. I've already had to deal emotionally with the fact that I'll have to come face to face with your dumb ass at Porcfest, and the last thing I need to be concerned with is your stupid ass stepping up on me while I'm trying to have a good time.

Just an FYI - You've made some enemies. Alright? Talk shit all you want, talk big like you're some fucking tough guy all you want, whatever. You're pissing people off, and your vendetta is GOING to backfire on you, and none of it has anything to do with me.

Riddler

« Reply #217 on: May 11, 2009, 04:43:37 PM »

A thread not created by NHAT
but, seemingly, taken over by..............

NOT ENJOYING!

NHArticleTen

« Reply #218 on: May 11, 2009, 04:49:21 PM »

shame on you...

shame...

hmmm....

enjoy!
You DO realize that it wasn't me who deleted your shit, right?

yes john...

You DO realize that I'm not the one who's even pissed off at you in particular, right?

yes john...

Might wanna look into that.

no need, I know who's riding the pony...

Also, you can fuck off with the threats. I'm not gonna be starting any shit with you IRL. I've already had to deal emotionally with the fact that I'll have to come face to face with your dumb ass at Porcfest, and the last thing I need to be concerned with is your stupid ass stepping up on me while I'm trying to have a good time.

so your stuph isn't threats...but my stuph is?

hmm....

Just an FYI - You've made some enemies. Alright? Talk shit all you want, talk big like you're some fucking tough guy all you want, whatever. You're pissing people off, and your vendetta is GOING to backfire on you, and none of it has anything to do with me.

john, I've made millions of enemies...
every fucking looter, every fucking bureaucrat, every fucking jackboot, every fucking mercenary...they are all coming to the party...

I'm not a tough guy...don't even know what a tough guy is supposed to be(and I guess that's subjective on who you are...and what shit you've been through)...

so you think shit might happen...or will happen...sometime...now or in the future...

yeah, it probably will...I've scooped up a WHOLE LOTTA SHIT and slung it in EVERY conceivable direction...

sooner or later...amongst all those home runs...the ball's gonna go out of the park and slam into someone's face...

but I'm old and mostly worn out...not alot of vinegar left...pretty much "live free til ya die" type shit...

so if someone thinks they've got less to live for than me...no spouses or chitlins to leave behind...well I guess they might decide to bring it on...

enjoy!

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 27, 2012, 11:03:46 PM »

Bump'd.  Because I saw it being perused on the special Mod goggles.

Thats right, perused.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  A thread not created by NHAT

// ]]>

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 32 queries.