Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  A thread not created by NHAT
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: A thread not created by NHAT  (Read 47963 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: A thread not created by NHAT
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2008, 10:32:19 PM »

I woke up at 5am.  I had breakfast, got ready for work - arrived at 7am for my store's inventory.  We finished late around 10:30, and then I stayed there until 9:05pm.  Then I made the bank deposit and came home. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2008, 12:32:57 AM »

As for me.. today I logged in to this forum and began wondering why BAKERBAKER hasn't replied to my PM!
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

bakerbaker

« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2008, 01:16:38 AM »

As for me.. today I logged in to this forum and began wondering why BAKERBAKER hasn't replied to my PM!

haha.  because i hardly ever take notice of that little ticker.  i didn't even realize i had a new one :shock:

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2008, 01:17:16 AM »

Normal day of work. Had to replace battery in wife's car this evening. Met some neighbors I hadn't met before. Most people in this neighborhood are old and retired. The wife and I are the young, sexy couple.
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2008, 01:20:23 AM »

My dog is having a nervous breakdown because there is a rat outside, and he's inside. I'm considering letting him out to get it, but I don't want him to wake up the neighbors with his barking.
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

blackie

« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2008, 11:38:16 AM »

Feds looking for Rob after Ed and Elaine Brown arrest.

part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Ws4aZ3ja0
[youtube=425,350] o9Ws4aZ3ja0[/youtube]

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSTALQwJrrU
[youtube=425,350] KSTALQwJrrU[/youtube]

bakerbaker

« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2008, 07:59:17 PM »

Rendered this this afternoon in the spirit of an Anti-War march that was organized by the student government.

Chalk and charcoal.  The protesters walked by while I was working on it.  There were about 20-25 of them.  One was carrying a Ron Paul sign.

attribution _aperfect Circle.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2008, 11:11:55 PM »

I tried to kill myself at work today.  Some teenage mallrats saved me so they'd have something to laugh at. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2008, 11:19:06 PM »

You're not being serious, are you?  :shock:
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2008, 11:26:20 PM »

Local sunglasses dealer found hanging by a glasses-neck-chain from kiosk in local mall in an apparent suicide attempt. Ken Lii, from Chen's Bourbon Chicken, quickly came to the rescue, cutting the neck chain with his meat cleaver. Good Samaritan Tammy Dials works nearby at the Smoothie Hut and offered the sunglasses salesperson a complimentary smoothie in an effort to revive the victim. "It was all of our supply for the day for our Pina~Tornado blend. Lot's of vitamins."

Other vendors said that the victim had been acting a little strange lately, wearing all black, including black spectacles. And that she had occasional rants about "shithead status".. and referenced fictional characters named "Boner Joe" and "Ron Paul". She also had been seen spending considerable amounts of time "text messaging", recipients unknown at this time.

The victim is expected to return to work at her regular schedule tomorrow. Cooki' Do' will throw a welcome bash at the East end of the counter in celebration.

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2008, 11:31:33 PM »

Local sunglasses dealer found hanging by a glasses-neck-chain from kiosk in local mall in an apparent suicide attempt. Ken Lii, from Chen's Bourbon Chicken, quickly came to the rescue, cutting the neck chain with his meat cleaver. Good Samaritan Tammy Dials works nearby at the Smoothie Hut and offered the sunglasses salesperson a complimentary smoothie in an effort to revive the victim. "It was all of our supply for the day for our Pina~Tornado blend. Lot's of vitamins."

Other vendors said that the victim had been acting a little strange lately, wearing all black, including black spectacles. And that she had occasional rants about "shithead status".. and referenced fictional characters named "Boner Joe" and "Ron Paul". She also had been seen spending considerable amounts of time "text messaging", recipients unknown at this time.

The victim is expected to return to work at her regular schedule tomorrow. Cooki' Do' will throw a welcome bash at the East end of the counter in celebration.

I wear black every day, because my only options are black and white for dress code.  And I'll spill something on myself if I wear white.   :(
         -George W. Bush

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2008, 11:51:32 PM »

I wear black every day, because my only options are black and white for dress code.  And I'll spill something on myself if I wear white.   :(

Is that why you did it?

(...you didn't really did ya?)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 10, 2008, 11:52:45 PM »

Is that why you did it?

(...you didn't really did ya?)

No, I didn't really do it.  But I wanted to.  So bad.  I'm just so tired, is all.  And I can't sleep because as soon as I lay down my legs just start screaming in pain.  My ARMS hurt today, and I haven't lifted anything for days.  My neck is the worst of all.  It even feels funny to swallow.  I hope I'm not getting a cold or something. 
         -George W. Bush

AntonLee

« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2008, 09:00:44 AM »

Rendered this this afternoon in the spirit of an Anti-War march that was organized by the student government.

Chalk and charcoal.  The protesters walked by while I was working on it.  There were about 20-25 of them.  One was carrying a Ron Paul sign.

attribution _aperfect Circle.

that's sweet

NHArticleTen

« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2008, 09:31:09 AM »

If people run toward you during an attempt of suicide in public, you are doing it wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th%C3%ADch_Qu%E1%BA%A3ng_%C4%90%E1%BB%A9c

enjoy

« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 09:32:41 AM by NHArticleTen »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  A thread not created by NHAT

// ]]>

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 32 queries.