Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  A thread not created by NHAT
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: A thread not created by NHAT  (Read 47791 times)

bakerbaker

Re: A thread not created by NHAT
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2008, 07:05:23 PM »

check out the new piece of flair that i picked up at the registration booth today!  :D

NHArticleTen

« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2008, 09:26:44 AM »

I have a headache from Hell.  Someone shoot me. 

I always keep several containers of gator-aid/power-aid/etc. around for the occasional "rough" feeling...force yourself to drink as much of it as possible...as soon as possible...

works wonders...

sometimes an aspirin or two also...

Russell Griswold

« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2008, 09:45:18 AM »

check out the new piece of flair that i picked up at the registration booth today!  :D

That's gangsta!

bakerbaker

« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2008, 09:58:48 AM »

That's gangsta!

it kinda is...i've been wondering why they've been marketing voter registration with grafitti style fonts.  it's on posters too.  i guess it just looks cool and edgy?  but fuck.

Russell Griswold

« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2008, 10:04:59 AM »

That's gangsta!

it kinda is...i've been wondering why they've been marketing voter registration with grafitti style fonts.  it's on posters too.  i guess it just looks cool and edgy?  but fuck.

Just like the time when P. Diddy told everyone on MTV to rock the vote.  :lol:

bakerbaker

« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2008, 10:06:20 AM »

"shake them titties when you vote, bitch."

beautiful celebrities on campus today!

I'm going to go check out some Victoria's Secret model and an actor from tv's the OC tell me why I should vote for Obama.

don't ask why, but i felt the urge to break out my ron paul revolution Tshirt for the first time in 6 months today.

EDIT:  actually, fuck that.  I just walked through the building and there was a line 3-4 people wide stretching all the way down the hallway.  They can't even fit them all in the area where these guests will be speaking.  amazing.  simply amazing that so many people give a fuck what a god damned actor/model's opinion is on the election.  jesus fucking christ.  i hate you, college democrats*

*i hear the republicans are bringing in some country singing stars to speak in favor of McCain...Faith Hill and some guy.  Kenny Chesney?  it doesn't really matter.  God dammit.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 01:06:08 PM by BAKERBAKER! »

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2008, 07:27:33 PM »

"shake them titties when you vote, bitch."

beautiful celebrities on campus today!

I'm going to go check out some Victoria's Secret model and an actor from tv's the OC tell me why I should vote for Obama.

don't ask why, but i felt the urge to break out my ron paul revolution Tshirt for the first time in 6 months today.

EDIT:  actually, fuck that.  I just walked through the building and there was a line 3-4 people wide stretching all the way down the hallway.  They can't even fit them all in the area where these guests will be speaking.  amazing.  simply amazing that so many people give a fuck what a god damned actor/model's opinion is on the election.  jesus fucking christ.  i hate you, college democrats*

*i hear the republicans are bringing in some country singing stars to speak in favor of McCain...Faith Hill and some guy.  Kenny Chesney?  it doesn't really matter.  God dammit.

Goddammit. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

bakerbaker

« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2008, 07:52:54 PM »

bakerbaker

« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2008, 09:21:21 PM »

Hi, I'm Baker.  I waited in line for over an hour to tell you how awesomely stupid you are!  Could you sign this For Sale sign?  Thanks. 

pretty much.  x 400

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2008, 09:42:01 PM »

So it's been narrowed down now?

A Pop vs. Country race?
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2008, 01:55:07 AM »

Hey, I think we need one of you great writers to come up with a "How to collapse a great economy" for WikiHow.com
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

Riddler

« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2008, 07:39:57 PM »

dude, is that you on the subway?

jus kiddin.

is it?

Riddler

« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2008, 08:20:45 PM »

sounds like a good day.

i arrived to the office a tad late, after administrating from my living room chair via 2-way, fresh cup o' joe in hand*....missed the alarm, but got to hang w/ my wife & kid a little. not a bad start.

*i picked up one of those 'keurig' one-cup coffee units recently...it's the tits. coffee servings are @ $0.50 a pop, tho. but you can buy a reusable filter for your own store-bought.
funny thing is, i bought the unit w/ a gift certificate.  from a dead buddy's silent-auction fund raiser.
this po-dunk pharmacy offered a $100 gift cert.
it was included in a random gift basket of assorted thangs.
fuckin thing was dated '05
i happened by this place (never been in before) at christmas, last year, thinkin' i'd score up on sundry items w/ cert. in hand.
place had nuthin'.
it's stuck in my dashboard, as a reminder.
another 6 mos. goes by.
i stop by, and 1st thing i see thru the door, is a stack o these german one-hit, all-the-rage coffee makers. $89.99
picked out some coffee one-hits & some other shit (wanted to give the fucker somethin), & head to the counter.
ruined his fuckin' day. he had happy eyes, till i forked over the paper....no expiration.
fuck him. i paid MORE than value, it was for a good cause.

anyway. i got off on a rant, obviously.
message?
keurig one-hittter = cool

rest of my day?
nigga chasin' green

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2008, 09:18:04 PM »

I bought a crapload of ammo today. Buckshot and slugs for my 12-gauge, and something like 500 .22 rounds.
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

bakerbaker

« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2008, 09:39:52 PM »

i just about finished my first design project.  The death penalty bill-boards.
All i have to do is mount the concepts onto the black mat board.

~1 hours spent searching for a context photo on foot.
I didn't have to travel as far as I thought.

another 3.5 spent tweeking shit in the computer lab.

got introduced to a new process in printmaking:  photo-intaglio.  looks like fun.

now I'm gonna relax and enjoy the beginning of the new season of SouthPark.
God bless America.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 09:41:59 PM by BAKERBAKER! »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  A thread not created by NHAT

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.