Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  A line for political debate
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: A line for political debate  (Read 3809 times)

TomAlciere

A line for political debate
« on: August 04, 2008, 10:39:17 AM »

Tell the bureaucrat,

"The only reason your government gets away with it is because good cop-killers are hard to find these days."

Some of them didn't realize that.

Porcupine_in_MA

Re: A line for political debate
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 10:41:47 AM »

I told you he was special.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 11:24:59 AM »

and...

more to the point...

most bureaucrats don't have the balls to go steal and loot themselves...they just con others into doing it for them...

reminds me of a short conversation with a looter where our exchange went something like this...

Me: So you're the tax collector and you come to my door...I tell you to take your bullshit robbery somewhere else...what do you do...

Him: I come back with the cops...

Me: So you're willing to actively participate/approve of...my murder at the hands of you and your looter mobocracy minions so that you can continue to steal and rob...

Him: .........
(actually his eyes opened wide with a look of both fear and the realization, not of the wrongness of his advocacy...but of the fact that he was in danger of being repelled, destroyed, and eliminated)

Hence...and the moral of the story...that looters and bureaucrats send jackboots and mercenaries to do the dirty work for them...

Go figure...

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 02:51:53 PM »

It's true, but as with violence itself, being technically correct doesn't make it useful.
And their kids were hippie chicks - all hypocrites.

Zhwazi

• Recovering Ex-Anarchocapitalist
    • View Profile
    • Ana.rchist.net
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 03:08:52 PM »

It's true, but as with violence itself, being technically correct doesn't make it useful.

Taors

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 06:05:57 PM »

Violence just makes the State grow larger. There's no use, whatsoever, in pursuing it if you can use peaceful means to bring about change.

DogOn

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 06:26:33 PM »

Has it been that long since Tom's Larry's reward that we're not going to throw quotes in this nutters face anymore? Come on guys.

Michelle said, “Here is the sleep gas. You can apply it to a girl and it keeps her asleep. Set it to 800 and you can rape her, and she will sleep through it, or set it to 300 and have her wake up in the middle of getting raped.”

NHArticleTen

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 09:06:32 AM »

Has it been that long since Tom's Larry's reward that we're not going to throw quotes in this nutters face anymore? Come on guys.

Michelle said, “Here is the sleep gas. You can apply it to a girl and it keeps her asleep. Set it to 800 and you can rape her, and she will sleep through it, or set it to 300 and have her wake up in the middle of getting raped.”

so you're telling us that you actually WANT his posts at the top of the page(which IS, of course, what happens whenever someone posts to a thread)

?

no offense tom...

DogOn

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2008, 09:09:42 AM »

so you're telling us that you actually WANT his posts at the top of the page(which IS, of course, what happens whenever someone posts to a thread)

?

no offense tom...

I just find it funny how Tom seems completely oblivious to the fact he's such a sick puppy. His campaign strategist obviously never told him that writing a semi autobiographical rape/murder fantasy isn't going to play well come election time.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 09:11:16 AM »

?

no offense tom...

I just find it funny how Tom seems completely oblivious to the fact he's such a sick puppy. His campaign strategist obviously never told him that writing a semi autobiographical rape/murder fantasy isn't going to play well come election time.

"completely oblivious"

perhaps you are making a presumptuous assumption here...

TomAlciere

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2008, 05:33:48 PM »

Violence just makes the State grow larger. There's no use, whatsoever, in pursuing it if you can use peaceful means to bring about change.

Yeah, sure, we can use peaceful means to bring about change. All we have to do is, somebody else does something.

There's always a step for them, and if they refuse to perform it, which they do, then we fail.

Look at Ron Paul. We campaigned for him and we voted for him, but they voted against him and he is just about washed up.

All we have to do is win the election, but that requires somebody else vote correctly. All we have to do is persuade Congress, but that requires that they shut off their idiot switches and  agree with our obviously correct opinions.

If it's unconstitutional, we can challenge it in their courts, but their puppet judges would have to rule correctly, which they refuse to do.

Taors

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 12:11:58 AM »

Yeah, sure, we can use peaceful means to bring about change. All we have to do is, somebody else does something.

There's always a step for them, and if they refuse to perform it, which they do, then we fail.

Look at Ron Paul. We campaigned for him and we voted for him, but they voted against him and he is just about washed up.

All we have to do is win the election, but that requires somebody else vote correctly. All we have to do is persuade Congress, but that requires that they shut off their idiot switches and  agree with our obviously correct opinions.

If it's unconstitutional, we can challenge it in their courts, but their puppet judges would have to rule correctly, which they refuse to do.

Why do you assume I mean politics or working within the system at all when I say 'peaceful means to bring about change'?

bakerbaker

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 12:35:30 PM »

Tell the bureaucrat,

"The only reason your government gets away with it is because good cop-killers are hard to find these days."

Some of them didn't realize that.

that sounds like a brilliant way to discredit yourself...

how's the campaign goin?

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2008, 01:44:05 AM »

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2008, 01:45:23 AM »

Violence against the state will only work when enough people are convinced it is justified.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  A line for political debate

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.