Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمدا رسو
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمدا رسو  (Read 26371 times)

Evil Muppet

• View Profile

actually trade will take care of most of the problem.  Open up more trade with the mideast and you'll undermine their governments.  Introduce more science and technology and you will undermine their religion.  Their societies will become more secular and less psychotic over time.

The muslims living in Europe will likely get assimilated into European society.  They will become Westernized.

If they don't.  There will eventually be a civil war between Europeans and Muslims within european countries and the problem would go away. 
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Riddler

I'm straight(ish).

as dice clay aptly put it:
...." you either suck dick, or you don't suck dick.....there's no ''grey'' area, here. pick a hole and get off the fuckin' fence."

Alex Libman 15

I choose...

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile

Nice lookin' snatch but she's got some hairy anus.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Alex Libman 15

That's Allah's way of telling you to keep your reproductive organs away from the toxic waste processing facilities. 

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg

That's Allah's way of telling you to keep your reproductive organs away from the toxic waste processing facilities. 

What did he put them so close together for then?

Alex Libman 15

Allah wanted to keep things simple, stupid.  Gravity aids the digestion process (ever try to eat a meal and pass it through your body while hanging up-side-down?), so it would make sense that the waste disposal orifices be on the opposite end of the torso than the head.  The alpha version of Adam had him shoot sperm out his nose, and the alpha version of Eve had the vagina between her four boobs, but eventually Allah decided it would be more functional to make things the way they are now.

Riddler

allah had nuthin' to do with nuthin'...
he was slithering around in the primordial ooze, while god was makin shit happen

Alex Libman 15

What about Dio, Dios, Dieu, Gott, Guđ, 上帝, ईश्वर, Бог, 하느님, Θεός, Tuhan, கடவுள், Isten, Jumala, etc?

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin

Then they'd behead me for cross-dressing.  :lol:

How many muslim men have ankle fetishes? :lol:

User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

Alex Libman 15

If half of all Muslims are male, then 785 million.

sinceredagreat

If half of all Muslims are male, then 785 million.

I would say more than half of Muslims are male...its an angry religion for insecure straw-dicked misogynists.

I mean who doesn't want to see titties?

O, I get it, you don't want anyone to see your girls titties because you are a weak man and knows I'll take ya chick, smash her, and send her back to ya...

Actual conversation I had with a Muslim...it was HILARIOUS.

Alex Libman 15

There's no way more than half Muslims are male!  Most societies have greater female life expectancy to begin with.  Plus women are typically more collectivist / religious than men, and women are especially more likely to convert to Islam than men, because, unlike other religions, Islam gives a woman the freedom to focus on her family without worrying about her looks, career, and so forth.

For every 1 male convert to Islam, 4 females convert to Islam!

« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 05:53:37 PM by Alex Libman »

sinceredagreat

How about this: This is how weak and pathetic Muslims are.

You got stopped by France.

Twice.

Verse of the Sword aka Surah 9:5 explicitly tells people to kill someone if they don't believe what you believe, and this verse supersedes any writings he had about peace when he was a small-time ruffian in Medina, since the verse of the sword was written very late in his life.

So that begs the question: What the fuck are you doing here, because you obviously aren't for liberty at all, and probably should be banned at this point since you do agree with that verse.

TL;DR version: Fuck off dumbass. You should be banned as you are an enemy of freedom. Period.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمدا رسو

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.