Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  11 year old 4chan troll gets owned
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 11 year old 4chan troll gets owned  (Read 9175 times)

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Anarchy will Reign when pigs fly... Look a pig!
    • View Profile

ForumTroll

Re: 11 year old 4chan troll gets owned
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 04:31:52 AM »

HAHA

The Green Bastard

• From Parts Unknown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 06:33:46 PM »

Note to self... Never attempt to backtrace anonymous.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 06:44:57 PM »

Yeah, an 11 year old girl posted some stupid videos on Youtube, her father got really angry, and the family continues receive death threats.  Hilarious all around. 

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 07:24:58 PM »

Note to self... Never attempt to backtrace anonymous.

.................................. OR ELSE THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!!!!!
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Stoker

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 07:38:15 PM »

Another issue is just how messed up this 11 yr old girl and her pappy are.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/07/jessica_leonhardt_aka_jessi_sl.php

inane

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 08:07:44 PM »

I'm having trouble feeling bad for the girl.

The prank call was pretty fucked up. Those 4chan lowlifes are pretty twisted.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 08:12:18 PM by inane »
Astrology is as vacuous as the space it worships.
-Perry DeAngelis

Amazing Richard

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 09:03:12 PM »

OMG...alls I know is that I am soooo glad that the internet was not around when I was a kid, cuz I am quite certain that I would have done something that would have brought me international humiliation.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 09:44:24 PM »

OMG...alls I know is that I am soooo glad that the internet was not around when I was a kid, cuz I am quite certain that I would have done something that would have brought me international humiliation.

I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Amazing Richard

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 10:32:11 PM »

After watching the pre-melt down video...it looks like this girl is directing her comments at young "hater" females and not 4chan. Then, I guess...these young angry females brought the whole thing to the attention of 4chan, and the shitstorm commenced.

But I don't know for sure, cuz I don't know too much about how 4chan works.

I hardly ever go onto 4chan, but when I did, I noticed that the female "/b/tards" seem pretty cool actually, and laid back. I would sometimes interact with the 4chan chicks, mostly over the topic of menstruation...and they appreciated what I had to say, and I appreciated what they had to say, and I really liked talking to those girls. But, I came across some dudes on there that just blew my mind.

I don't understand the way people think, sometimes. Why do we try to destroy one another...over the dumbest things? This is why I think that death is good. No matter how much of a bad ass you think you are, nature is the ultimate bad ass, and nature doesn't give a fuck ...whether you die instantly, or whether it's a torturous process....you gonna die!

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2010, 10:44:12 PM »

I'm having trouble feeling bad for the girl.

The prank call was pretty fucked up. Those 4chan lowlifes are pretty twisted.

I find it easy to feel bad for the girl.  Granted she's destined to grow into a woman that is easy to hate but for now it's not her fault.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 10:50:24 PM »

You brush with 4chan, you go down hard. They literally have no limits to what they're willing to do.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Bill Brasky

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 10:54:11 PM »

After watching the pre-melt down video...it looks like this girl is directing her comments at young "hater" females and not 4chan. Then, I guess...these young angry females brought the whole thing to the attention of 4chan, and the shitstorm commenced.

I hardly ever go onto 4chan, but when I did, I noticed that the female "/b/tards" seem pretty cool actually, and laid back. I would sometimes interact with the 4chan chicks, mostly over the topic of menstruation...and they appreciated what I had to say, and I appreciated what they had to say, and I really liked talking to those girls. But, I came across some dudes on there that just blew my mind.

I don't understand the way people think, sometimes. Why do we try to destroy one another...over the dumbest things? This is why I think that death is good. No matter how much of a bad ass you think you are, nature is the ultimate bad ass, and nature doesn't give a fuck ...whether you die instantly, or whether it's a torturous process....you gonna die!

Donno the actual story, but your first paragraph is probably close enough to the truth.  The rest, as they say, is history.

The moral of the story is you have to be proactive with kidsters on the webs, even if /b/ never tripped over her, she'd still be putting idiotic vids on YouTube, which will probably graduate to more graphic and idiotic shit in short order. 

The way to solve this is pretty much what they do in schools, educate the kids on the basics of public domain - what gets put out there is forever, and can haunt them forever.  I've explained this to my little ones, and you have to repeatedly reinforce it, so it sinks in and they "get it."  Mostly, I just show them the occasional nitwit and say "never do that, because everyone will ridicule you for years and years.  Trust no one, because your friends this year may be your enemies next year if you have a spat, it will become ammunition to embarrass you."  etc etc.  Which is true.  And they understand.  I can trust them on the web, I think. 

And I also bullshit them, and tell them I can enter their machine at any time and dredge up a complete history of every keystroke.  Which is possible, of course, but I don't actively practice that.  I probably should wow them soon, and take remote control of their machine one day, make the mouse move around like a remote tech, freak them out.  Thats the kinda shit that sticks in their head and makes you legendary for a couple years, and uncomfortable going into the murky corners where they don't belong.

Theres really no rhyme or reason for what /b/ does.  Its a hivemind that can be incredibly cruel.  The only thing they love is cats. 

Amazing Richard

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 11:32:51 PM »

Donno the actual story, but your first paragraph is probably close enough to the truth.  The rest, as they say, is history.

The moral of the story is you have to be proactive with kidsters on the webs, even if /b/ never tripped over her, she'd still be putting idiotic vids on YouTube, which will probably graduate to more graphic and idiotic shit in short order. 

The way to solve this is pretty much what they do in schools, educate the kids on the basics of public domain - what gets put out there is forever, and can haunt them forever.  I've explained this to my little ones, and you have to repeatedly reinforce it, so it sinks in and they "get it."  Mostly, I just show them the occasional nitwit and say "never do that, because everyone will ridicule you for years and years.  Trust no one, because your friends this year may be your enemies next year if you have a spat, it will become ammunition to embarrass you."  etc etc.  Which is true.  And they understand.  I can trust them on the web, I think. 

And I also bullshit them, and tell them I can enter their machine at any time and dredge up a complete history of every keystroke.  Which is possible, of course, but I don't actively practice that.  I probably should wow them soon, and take remote control of their machine one day, make the mouse move around like a remote tech, freak them out.  Thats the kinda shit that sticks in their head and makes you legendary for a couple years, and uncomfortable going into the murky corners where they don't belong.

Theres really no rhyme or reason for what /b/ does.  Its a hivemind that can be incredibly cruel.  The only thing they love is cats. 

A while back...I came across some predictions that stated in 10 years time, this whole thing of internet humiliation is not going to have the same effect as it does now. So basically, if everybody at the office sees some pic of the secretary getting shish kabobed by a couple of dudes...co-workers will laugh, and shit....but, it's not going to mean the end of a person's job. It's just going to be like, "whatever."

And then I come across stories about "sexting", and then how these pictures get into the wrong hands, and then everybody can look at it, and some minds get destroyed, and some girls kill themselves due to the humiliation factor. But if the prediction is true....in ten years time...such pictures will become "normal", and such material will not have the same destructive effect.

The Green Bastard

• From Parts Unknown
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 11:46:54 PM »

This.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  11 year old 4chan troll gets owned

// ]]>

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 31 queries.