Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  "Episodes & Show Prep" section under "The Show"
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Episodes & Show Prep" section under "The Show"  (Read 964 times)

Kelvin

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
"Episodes & Show Prep" section under "The Show"
« on: May 13, 2012, 01:52:02 AM »

I see very few posts in the "Episodes & Show Prep" section under "The Show" section. 

The "Episodes & Show Prep" section provides a great place to continue discussion of interesting ideas that come up during the show, or expand on subjects, or bitch about hosts / callers and whatever. 

The "chat room" doesn't really work for this purpose because of people all talking at once, holding separate conversations at the same time, going off on tangents....  In my opinion, the forum style discussion encourages a more considered approach to discussing the ideas which come up.

I've been trying to get this going a little bit by posting links related to topics that were brought up during the show, throwing in my $.02 worth, etc. 

I'd like to invite others to join me in this.  Maybe the hosts will even start reading "Episodes & Show Prep" and get some "show prep" from the discussions, or at least what topics are "hot" and which are "not".

-Kelvin
==============================
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."

-Samuel Adams
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  "Episodes & Show Prep" section under "The Show"

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 31 queries.