Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Episodes & Show Prep
| | | |-+  Miami MetroRail Attack
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Miami MetroRail Attack  (Read 1943 times)

libertas7213

• View Profile
Miami MetroRail Attack
« on: March 09, 2013, 03:09:29 PM »

82 year old, Kicked Off Miami Train For Singing Gospel Hymns

Carlos Miller is not the only victim of 50 State Security, the company hired by Miami Dade County to do "security work" for the metrorail. Keep in mind that Miami Dade County had a different security company contracted but they had to end the contract due to some corruption on the part of the former security firm. I am a regular commuter to work on this Metrorail. I have personally witnessed a non-security County employee approach a young man who appeared to have a learning disability but who played an amazing violin. The young man, who I have seen on the train sometimes in the past, was admonished by this employee because there is a supposed “ban” on “NOISE”, whatever that is...and the young man in a very meek manner responded to the employee by stopping his beautiful violin performance and sheepishly stating “I’m sorry, I’m sorry”. I along with this somewhat empty train car did nothing but someone gave him cash for his performance after he stopped playing.

In this link you’ll see a woman, who care barely sing because her voice is weak possibly due to her age, being thrown off of the metrorail and dragged to the floor. She was simply singing gospel songs and praising her God, Jesus Christ. The person videotaping the incident insisted on the guard’s name. Disgustingly the Miami Dade Transit spokes-bureaucrat stated that the woman, Ms. Anderson wasn’t attacked despite the video showing she clearly was attacked. Karla Damian who doesn’t know how to spell stated in part “We regret that Ms. Anderson had to eventually be escourted [sic] out...”.

As the country marches toward a larger police state activity, you should keep in mind that on 3 or 4 occasions I have personally witnessed a convoy of 20 persons all wearing jackets bearing the alphabet soup lettering of varying government agents walk through each car as the train moved, car to car, in some show of intimidation which I don’t doubt these trainer walkers would refer to as “a show of safety for passengers”. These government agents included: ATF, ICE, Homeland Security, and some others I cannot recall at this moment

alaric89

• View Profile
Re: Miami MetroRail Attack
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 03:28:35 PM »

We shouldn't be hating so much on all those enforcers and enablers abusing people. Pretty soon those will be the only jobs left. Do you want to be the one who has a job and gets to abuse people or do you want to be some beaten down sheep? The choice is clear.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Episodes & Show Prep
| | | |-+  Miami MetroRail Attack

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 31 queries.