Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Episodes & Show Prep
| | | |-+  2012-05-09
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2012-05-09  (Read 7483 times)

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 10:10:22 PM by FTL_Ian »
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

Nemi

• View Profile
Re: 2012-05-09
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 11:09:03 PM »

I usually have a lot of fun on FTL, but tonight ... especially so.  8)

Nik from Illinois

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 05:29:42 AM »

For that matter, so did I.

BTW, I listened to the podcast and noticed that you brought up tentacles as early as the first hour of the show -- the "tentacles of the state". That gave me a laugh.

Kelvin

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 03:58:14 PM »

Yeah, that show will go down as one of my all-time favorites....

I think there was a reference made to the FBI Intelligence Assessment regarding Bitcoin.  Mark was going to post the link somewhere, but I don't know if he got around to it.  Here is a link to the best version I could find (some of the .pdf's I looked were a bit fuzzy- you could zoom in on the text but it was still blurry).

http://www.cryptome.org/2012/05/fbi-bitcoin.pdf

-Kelvin
==============================
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."

-Samuel Adams

Kelvin

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 04:06:13 PM »

Mental Block Breakthrough!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've always wondered about the name "The Onion"  Thought it was a very strange choice for a name.  But strangeness seems to be popular these days, so I didn't dwell on it. 

But after someone read that article about not some conniving female not wanting to spoil her "friendship" with sex, I was laughing so hard tears ran down my face and then it hit me. 

Cutting up onions makes you cry, so does laughing really, really hard.

Duh.

-Kelvin
==============================
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."

-Samuel Adams

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 03:44:11 AM »

It kind of bothers me that I agree with Stephanie on this show. I think women should evolve and be a goddamn responsible person who doesn't use others. I also think men should treat chicks just like any other person no matter how hot they are. As I get older and less horny and now see young women as just another dumbass, I find it nice that I can have female acquaintances.
I wonder now if everyone thought I was staunchly defending Mamma Ally because I wanted to fuck her.* I defend and support fellow agorist as a rule. I don't really lash out after BJ like I would if he didn't work with Mandrick either.

* Fucking is a bit like any other fun activity to me. In principle, I'll fuck any chick pretty much but it is a mutual fun thing to do, like skiing. I like to have just conversations with people I ski with as well. I don't meet a person, think to myself, "man I really would like to go skiing with this person" then things get all weird in every discussion and this person can ask for ridiculous favours, and I do them with my tongue hanging out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Episodes & Show Prep
| | | |-+  2012-05-09

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 31 queries.