Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system! To begin posting Login or Sign Up.
October 30, 2014, 11:54:33 AM
Search:     Advanced search
189624 Posts in 10078 Topics by 18319 Members
Latest Member:
Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Stephanie Murphy on facebook...
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stephanie Murphy on facebook...  (Read 1784 times)

PoughkeepsieGuy

• View Profile
Stephanie Murphy on facebook...
« on: December 29, 2013, 08:52:47 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/SMVoiceDotInfo

she should be on the show every night.,... 

ElGuapo

• View Profile
Re: Stephanie Murphy on facebook...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 11:13:25 AM »

I would have to stop listening completely.

Stephanie is a cutie pie, but she has a husky voice that I don't care for, and more than that; her mannerisms when speaking really grate my nerves - I don't enjoy hearing the saliva gurgling around in her throat as she repeats, verbatim, things that other people have said without offering any insight, new information or crediting the source. Her personality comes across arrogant, entitled and she seems convinced she's the smartest person within the sound of her voice. I turn off the radio whenever I hear her voice and I don't come back until the next show - even if it's a commercial.

Darryl too - I can't listen to his puke-talking anymore - terrible diction, terrible pronunciation, he talks over everyone and rarely has anything of value to add - I now don't listen to the Sunday or Monday shows at all.

PoughkeepsieGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 02:31:34 PM »

I would have to stop listening completely.

Stephanie is a cutie pie, but she has a husky voice that I don't care for, and more than that; her mannerisms when speaking really grate my nerves - I don't enjoy hearing the saliva gurgling around in her throat as she repeats, verbatim, things that other people have said without offering any insight, new information or crediting the source. Her personality comes across arrogant, entitled and she seems convinced she's the smartest person within the sound of her voice. I turn off the radio whenever I hear her voice and I don't come back until the next show - even if it's a commercial.

Darryl too - I can't listen to his puke-talking anymore - terrible diction, terrible pronunciation, he talks over everyone and rarely has anything of value to add - I now don't listen to the Sunday or Monday shows at all.

I HATE DARRYL, IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!  AND MAKES FUN OF PEOPLE  (ESP ME)  and yes he does have  PUKE TALKING
what you said about Darryl  is  100% TRUE!!!

also  ""Stephanie is a cutie pie,""  <--- yes that is true!!!!

why dont they bring back the other  hot chick, , ALI... shes a hottie!!!
they need more hot chicks on the show!!!!

ElGuapo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 03:49:45 PM »

Julia, Ali and Nemi are fantastic hosts - I've never seen pictures of any of them, but each are intelligent and spunky. I hope to have the opportunity to creep Nemi out someday.

Maybe you haven't heard Michelle Seven - she was a frequent host on the show but hasn't been on for probably about a year now - she's a super sexy lady who's also a complete goofball - she was lots of fun, I miss her.

I wouldn't concern myself with Darryl making fun of me - Darryl doesn't know me nor I him, so he could say anything he wants about me and I'll forget about it forever 10 seconds later...he has no power in my world.

PoughkeepsieGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 07:17:45 PM »

Julia, Ali and Nemi are fantastic hosts - I've never seen pictures of any of them, but each are intelligent and spunky. I hope to have the opportunity to creep Nemi out someday.

Maybe you haven't heard Michelle Seven - she was a frequent host on the show but hasn't been on for probably about a year now - she's a super sexy lady who's also a complete goofball - she was lots of fun, I miss her.

I wouldn't concern myself with Darryl making fun of me - Darryl doesn't know me nor I him, so he could say anything he wants about me and I'll forget about it forever 10 seconds later...he has no power in my world.

never heard any of those chicks  you mentiond, i only just started listeing twards the end of last year

analogkid

• FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 08:11:10 PM »

Daryl has the worst voice I've ever heard on FTL. Soooo pukey. I agree with ElGuapo that he generally has nothing interesting to add.  I don't really mind Stephanie so much... I've actually heard someone else point out the saliva thing as well, but I never seem to notice it. She tends to go overboard on her pet issues, which can be a little annoying.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 08:12:56 PM by analogkid »
We're labels and files in cabinets. Payroll accounts and calculations. We're gears that run the machine that dictates life as we know it. We're wrung of our humanity on which technocracy thrives. We're expendable figures, we're liquidation. We're character strings and data statements. We learn, live and die a number.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 03:33:04 PM »

Daryl has the worst voice I've ever heard on FTL. Soooo pukey.
This.
I remember Ian talking many times on old shows about how he had to "unlearn" (or purposely not learn) the pukey "radio personality" voice.
Darryl should listen to early FTL

PoughkeepsieGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2014, 06:51:02 PM »

Daryl has the worst voice I've ever heard on FTL. Soooo pukey.
This.
I remember Ian talking many times on old shows about how he had to "unlearn" (or purposely not learn) the pukey "radio personality" voice.
Darryl should listen to early FTL

RADIO SHOW HOSTS DONT COME TO THE BOARD

how sad....

ElGuapo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 11:00:29 PM »

Ian and Mark don't generally respond to posts that have an element of negativity - Mark did a while back, but I guess he just got tired of it.

I don't think Darryl puke-talks intentionally, I think he's got a deviated septum and something wrong with this vocal cords - I have no way of knowing.  Ian mentioned that Darryl was brain damaged once, and he wasn't being funny, so it's possible that Darryl was in a pretty bad accident and that may account for his voice and speaking mannerisms. "Brain Damage" is the only thing I can think of that could explain his incessant use of the phrase "too where" - it really makes me sad that Ian has picked up this bad habit along with the trailing "tsss" sound that he hangs on the end of words for no discernible reason.

Ian and Mark obviously understand this - they once talked about not allowing a specific caller on the air because they said it sounded like he was talking with marbles in his mouth - and it's true, I believe I know which caller they were referring to and he does good job of speaking pretty clearly and he doesn't breath into the microphone anymore. So I can't understand why they would want Darryl; someone who talks over people with half-baked ideas delivered with an air of superiority to be on air much less call radio stations - If that voice called my radio station (I don't have one) and said "I'm a talk show hostsssss to where...you should take my show" - I'd respond; "Good luck with that".

As far as Stephanie's saliva sounds go - it wasn't an issue until Ian bumped the audio quality of the netcast up - I don't hear it when listening on the radio. Ian doesn't seem to understand that a higher bit-rate doesn't make his voice sound any better; it just makes every pop and click of saliva that much more gut-churningly noticeable...there's a difference between a great radio voice and a crackly mid-register voice; Leo Laporte of TWIT.TV has a magnificent radio voice - he doesn't need to crank up the low end or do the intense-whisper thing to maximize the crackle. Mark has a fine radio voice just as it is - all the other hosts do too except Darryl and Ian. Stephanie has a fine voice - but her personality irks me so badly that I refuse to listen to her voice.

If I had any artistic talent at all, I would take the hilariously mispronounced things Darryl says and make posters or shirts; One shirt might say: "Darryl Perry says; 'Never take a plea dill'" and it would have a picture of a jar of pickles with one pickle left in the bottom, pleading to be left alone. At least once a week he mispronounces something so badly that it sounds like a joke.

I'm a grumpy person - when I don't like stuff, I like to vent. I am the nicest person anyone might ever meet in person, but I'll nit-pick the heck out of something in a message board. No matter how mean I may be - I have nothing but love for all of the hosts of FTL...except Stephanie...I just want to see her naked, but only if she didn't open her mouth.

PoughkeepsieGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2014, 08:53:08 AM »

Ian and Mark don't generally respond to posts that have an element of negativity - Mark did a while back, but I guess he just got tired of it.

I don't think Darryl puke-talks intentionally, I think he's got a deviated septum and something wrong with this vocal cords - I have no way of knowing.  Ian mentioned that Darryl was brain damaged once, and he wasn't being funny, so it's possible that Darryl was in a pretty bad accident and that may account for his voice and speaking mannerisms. "Brain Damage" is the only thing I can think of that could explain his incessant use of the phrase "too where" - it really makes me sad that Ian has picked up this bad habit along with the trailing "tsss" sound that he hangs on the end of words for no discernible reason.

Ian and Mark obviously understand this - they once talked about not allowing a specific caller on the air because they said it sounded like he was talking with marbles in his mouth - and it's true, I believe I know which caller they were referring to and he does good job of speaking pretty clearly and he doesn't breath into the microphone anymore. So I can't understand why they would want Darryl; someone who talks over people with half-baked ideas delivered with an air of superiority to be on air much less call radio stations - If that voice called my radio station (I don't have one) and said "I'm a talk show hostsssss to where...you should take my show" - I'd respond; "Good luck with that".

As far as Stephanie's saliva sounds go - it wasn't an issue until Ian bumped the audio quality of the netcast up - I don't hear it when listening on the radio. Ian doesn't seem to understand that a higher bit-rate doesn't make his voice sound any better; it just makes every pop and click of saliva that much more gut-churningly noticeable...there's a difference between a great radio voice and a crackly mid-register voice; Leo Laporte of TWIT.TV has a magnificent radio voice - he doesn't need to crank up the low end or do the intense-whisper thing to maximize the crackle. Mark has a fine radio voice just as it is - all the other hosts do too except Darryl and Ian. Stephanie has a fine voice - but her personality irks me so badly that I refuse to listen to her voice.

If I had any artistic talent at all, I would take the hilariously mispronounced things Darryl says and make posters or shirts; One shirt might say: "Darryl Perry says; 'Never take a plea dill'" and it would have a picture of a jar of pickles with one pickle left in the bottom, pleading to be left alone. At least once a week he mispronounces something so badly that it sounds like a joke.

I'm a grumpy person - when I don't like stuff, I like to vent. I am the nicest person anyone might ever meet in person, but I'll nit-pick the heck out of something in a message board. No matter how mean I may be - I have nothing but love for all of the hosts of FTL...except Stephanie...I just want to see her naked, but only if she didn't open her mouth.

YA, SHE IS A HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!! 

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2014, 10:25:56 PM »

Her personality comes across arrogant, entitled and she seems convinced she's the smartest person within the sound of her voice.
Well, she is a doctor and all but yeah, it's not even subtle. And the pet issues really send her overboard which I think taints those conversations a bit. If stereotypes can't even remotely be given any time of day then that's just being an ostrich when discussing an issue that most people have visited before. And I'm not counting the phoney jokes they do about being Jewish. I do think she has a decent take on most things however. Not really into Darryl and his what seems like highfalutin blowhardedness, but if he has had issues I certainly retract the statement. He does seem to be helping out w/ the addition of new affiliates so I'm happy to continue to support his new endeavor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Stephanie Murphy on facebook...

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 19 queries.

Free Talk Live Image
Free Talk Live Image
Be your own bank
Free Talk Live Image
Free Talk Live Image
Liberty Stickers
Watch the Ridley Report
Mark Warden - New Hampshire Realtor
Midas Resources
Free Talk Live Image
Amazon
Buzzbox Coffee