Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  2012
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2012  (Read 1717 times)

Kupotek

« on: June 27, 2009, 07:01:51 AM »

Okay so on the 26th show, this guy Scott calls in to talk about the end of the world, and it was quite possibly the most confusing conversation I have ever heard in my entire life.
So I thought I would break down everything this nutjob brought up on the show without making any sense or point.

I tried to follow what this guy was saying, and I added references to further information, but he couldn't back up anything
he was saying, or really make much sense at all.  I mean he really came off as a guy in need of medication and a hobby.

1. Mayan Calendar - 2012 dooomsday
2. Nostradamus - comet coming to Earth
ref: http://www.satansrapture.com/nostra2012.htm

Why is it these sites always look like they were designed with 1992 web designing skills?

1. 70 weeks in Daniel in the Bible
2. 7 years tribulation, 3 1/2 years, 1260 days, of the 666?  Covenant being signed with Israel?  End of July?
The tribulation is a future seven-year period of time when God will finish His discipline of Israel and finalize His judgment of the unbelieving world.
http://www.gotquestions.org/tribulation.html
3. Bohemian Grove?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove
4. New laws?
5. Belief in Jesus?
6. Meetings with Obama?
7. 2016?

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
Re: 2012
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 11:57:50 PM »

World war two ended in 1945 and the baby boom began about a year later. The baby boomers paid into social security and experienced unexpected longevity. The United States did not produce enough people in the next generation to pay off the baby boomer generations social security costs. They will begin a retirement surge at age 65.

1945 end of WWII
+   1 come back to America and pregnancy
-------
+  65
-------
2011 add the adjustment period this will take to become a problem for the Federal government
+    1
-------

We have a problem.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
Re: 2012
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 03:10:22 PM »

I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pane
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  2012

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 32 queries.