Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  11-12-2011 show
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11-12-2011 show  (Read 1030 times)

Maddog1927

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
11-12-2011 show
« on: November 14, 2011, 04:36:42 PM »

I was in a discussion with 2 friends about "what about the roads".

Here is my outgoing e-mail.

Last time I did this it got one of two listening to the ideas of freedom, lets see how it goes this time.

As the old saying goes, and expert is someone from out of town, here are some people from out of town addressing the "Freedom is a bad idea, because what about the roads" argument against liberty.

By the way one of the experts here has a way more pleasant voice than mine to listen to.

Lets talk about three types of people.

Type 1)  Some feel that it is correct for the government to steal money from people to provide healthcare for them and others.  They also feel that it is correct for government to steal money from people to build roads.  These people are consistent.

Type 2)  Some feel that it is incorrect for the government to steal money from people to provide healthcare for them and others.  They also feel that it is correct for government to steal money from people to build roads.  These people are inconsistent.

Type 3)  Some feel that it is incorrect for the government to steal money from people to provide healthcare for them and others.  They also feel that it is incorrect for government to steal money from people to build roads.  These people are consistent.

Who is right?  My guess would be one of the 2 consistent philosophies.

http://www.freetalklive.com/content/podcast_2011_11_13

Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  11-12-2011 show

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 31 queries.