Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Who is Hotter?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is Hotter?  (Read 80653 times)

mrapplecastle

• autonomist
    • View Profile
Re: Who is Hotter?
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 05:49:08 PM »

I think kat von d looks better without all the makeup

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2010, 06:41:56 PM »

So you would never be happy?

You're defining happiness in a fairly narrow way.

I'm just saying you complain about not being able to find a woman. Your preferences in regards to looks must be putting a hamper on that process. I'm saying, by your actions, your happiness quotient in starting a relationship seems to have a lot to do with what they look like.

They're just that: preferences. Really, most women are attractive in their own way. Blonds, brunettes, and redheads all can be hot. Its not something any class of women own, really. Hotness isn't an exclusive club that women with specific attributes have.

So, I'm not really picky. On the questionnaires, I don't put in anything specific. My only hard and fast rule is "no fat chicks".

I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2010, 07:02:45 PM »

You're saying that Diogenes is thwarting his own happiness. Which is clear to everyone but himself, unless of course he's playing everyone for the fun of it.  Which, considering this forum, is entirely possible. 

Maybe it is. A weird thing I've thought for a while now. How can anyone ever think about themselves dispassionately enough to have introspection?  I think were all too connected with our selves to know how our own subconscious works. So I don't think introspectively, and don't know if that's something I didn't develop on my own, or if that's an artificial construct people think they are capable of.

I'm not playing anyone. I am pretty much myself on here. I've posted my number, real name, email address, and there people who know me here from real life, or from my facebook that includes my family, friends, students, et al.

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

mrapplecastle

• autonomist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2010, 08:25:18 PM »

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2010, 11:59:53 PM »

"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 03:01:54 AM »

Another hottie.

-Dennis Goddard

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Anarchy will Reign when pigs fly... Look a pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 03:12:25 AM »

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 04:18:54 AM »

That is a good looking lathe. I love that CNC welder, that must be a dream to work with.
http://www.ametinc.com/precision_lathe.htm
What is she working on? They look like rotary valve inserts but I am not sure.

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2010, 10:54:47 AM »

That is a good looking lathe. I love that CNC welder, that must be a dream to work with.

silencers for guns

-Dennis Goddard

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2010, 11:42:06 AM »

I don't like chicks with too much makeup. Or too much ink. These are potentially pretty girls that have been rather completely uglificated.

no fat chicks
I like cute, chubby -- even  fat -- girls. There are some really hot cuddly ones out there -- and let's face it, big boobs are awesome.

It's not about the size. Skinny girls can be hot too, even flatchested ones.

It's how the whole package fits together. It's the eyes. The proportioning. The facial expression. Teh hawtness.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2010, 12:01:24 PM »

I don't like chicks with too much makeup. Or too much ink. These are potentially pretty girls that have been rather completely uglificated.

Do you like chicks with "too much" anything?   :)

Makeup and tattoos are like any other physical trait that can be modified-- or any physical trait at all, really.  They cause people who have a strong reaction to them to self-select out of the dating pool.  Which is good for the person who has those traits, because they wouldn't want to be with that person anyway.  Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't like the way you look, especially if that's the way you want to look?  
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 12:20:16 PM by Rillion »

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2010, 01:34:44 PM »

silencers for guns

What is the brand name? I can make out the "lady with a lowered gun" symbol but the name is blurry. Can people still smoke in workshops in the U.S.? In Norway they have pretty much outlawed it. Pretty messed up when you are standing there welding with a unventilated mask and they tell you cigarette smoking is too dangerous. :roll:

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2010, 01:49:45 PM »

silencers for guns

What is the brand name? I can make out the "lady with a lowered gun" symbol but the name is blurry. Can people still smoke in workshops in the U.S.? In Norway they have pretty much outlawed it. Pretty messed up when you are standing there welding with a unventilated mask and they tell you cigarette smoking is too dangerous. :roll:

Rachel from AAC, Advanced Armaments Corporation

-Dennis Goddard

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2010, 01:54:51 PM »

no fat chicks
I like cute, chubby -- even  fat -- girls. There are some really hot cuddly ones out there -- and let's face it, big boobs are awesome.

It's not about the size. Skinny girls can be hot too, even flatchested ones.

It's how the whole package fits together. It's the eyes. The proportioning. The facial expression. Teh hawtness.

To each, his own.

I think most women can be attractive in their own way. So long as they put care into their appearance.

-Dennis Goddard

BonerJoe

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2010, 02:59:16 PM »

I think most women can be attractive in their own way. So long as they put care into their appearance.

Sorry, I am just picturing you in your Jew outfit, with the beard and curly locks, and can't help but giggle a bit.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Who is Hotter?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.