Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Umitigated 2-faced douchebaggery of the MOD SQUAD
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Umitigated 2-faced douchebaggery of the MOD SQUAD  (Read 23046 times)

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
Re: Umitigated 2-faced douchebaggery of the MOD SQUAD
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2012, 03:11:33 PM »

The NAP means I won't use violence to suppress stupid beliefs. The NAP also means I'm free to call views and beliefs "stupid" or whatever other derogatory thing I want to call them. Dude gets to be racist or homophobic or have a stupid religious belief. I get to not hire him or kick him out of my store or not associate with him and to publicly ridicule him for said views.

alaric89

• View Profile
Re: Umitigated 2-faced douchebaggery of the MOD SQUAD
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2012, 03:41:56 PM »

If you are hurting your partner during buttsex, you are doing it wrong.
 I was talking to Highline, Kenneth. No offense meant, but I have stopped trying to reason with people who I know are judgemmnetal or easily angry. I am into learning and entertaining myself, not arguing.
 I hear ya Dale. Except I think I will give religious people a pass. The last Bad Quaker episode on religian was pretty mind blowing. Also The episode of Hardcore History called "Thors Angels" touches on the original Christians in a way that earns them my respect.
 Guess libertarians will seperate themselves into a more open faction and some sort of weird PC echo chamber. I would prefer to work with people til they give me a reason to personnally distrust them.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Umitigated 2-faced douchebaggery of the MOD SQUAD

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.