Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Other must be exprincing this issue two?!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Other must be exprincing this issue two?!  (Read 17352 times)

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
Re: Other must be exprincing this issue two?!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 12:08:32 AM »

It's weird when you have a dirty penis after sodomising someone and they notice and apologise.
What should you say?

I think this board invented a word for that on urban dictionary.

Smelly Elliot
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Bill Brasky

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 02:45:45 AM »

and chop 'em into medium-fucked chunks.  

So.. I changed my name and included 4 of the 5 words on the list above. There seems to be no filtering applied to those words in regular forum use.. so what's the big deal in using them in a username?

Because you use them not to discuss relevant issues in an intelligent manner, but to instigate conflict.  

Grow up, or play the game.  Either way, I don't care.

I told you, there are filters on the variants of the N word only, and others may be toggled on and off should people be especially, excessively ignorant.  It doesn't matter to me if there is a bunch of shit in your post history that would be really fucking embarrassing.  You've seen it in action.  

In almost every case, I would not do that.  Its not exactly what you say, but what you feel.  Know what I mean?  

Heres a quick example, for simplicity's sake.  (and I hate to use Ken as an example, but...)  You know how Ken gets real pissed when people start ragging on 'chinks'?  Thats not gonna happen anymore.  But if someone blew off some steam and had an argument with tech support, and said "The goddamn dude chink motherfucker was trying to talk me through something complicated and saying all this ching-chonk chink-babble"  Because I think we've all been there, and it IS frustrating.  And you have to admit, it is pretty funny.  

Caveat emptor.  You ar released.  But you're not forgiven on a personal level.  I don't forgive or forget the people who take a swipe at me.  

And I'll tell ya, on a personal level, I used to like writing hard here.  You can use this place right.  And it was a lot of fun.  Now, people are so fucking obnoxious, all they can think of saying is ignorant shit half the time, instead of having a "tell" when they're hosing you, it's not even worth it.  
You can't even make a simple statement without some asshole saying "why, why, why" about every goddamn thing, you have to wonder if they're half-retarded on their mothers side.

I. Don't. Like. These. People. I like about half of their basic theories, on the basics level (although some of it is not fully-hatched, which is forgivable), and I joust with them occasionally, conversationally.

But the people themselves, they're fucking obnoxious, dude.  It's revolting.  Theres no reason I should share my deeper opinions and theories with them.  So I kick out an extended "bonerjoe" post once in a while, and that's about it.  I'll tell 'em a quality topic on a product sometimes, as a public service...  But nuthin' "deep".  And when someone says somethink Mongoloid, I'm obligated to take it down like Sunny Liston  BOOM BOOM BOOM, just smash it to pieces.

Now, heres where you come in.  Your new name after the whole nig.ger rage, was Jew Cockface Shitstain, or whatever.

Lemme ask you, is that where you really want to be?  A three-week asshole instigator when two of the coolest motherfuckers who ask and ask and ask for people to be on the 99% of the line where "polite" is on an "unmoderated web forum with liberty-minded people, and the best you can come up with is "Faggot Cocksucker Chink Eskimo"?  Really, dude?

Have you lost your ability to make a valid fucking statement?

Shame on you.  You wanna talk words, motherfucker?  You're a dick.  Period.  Yer. A Fuckin. Dick, and Fuck You.  You don't deserve to be on a message board, or write, or talk.  You should go sit in the fucking woods until your brain re-sets and you can read this place and be genuinely nice to the people you know would be straight-up right-the-fuck-on with you.

Don't talk to me til you figure that shit out for yourself, I don't wanna hear it.  And if you act like a fuckin' asshole again, I'm gonna lock you in the basement again, and I don't give a fuck who likes it.  Period.

[youtube]YbgbLfDIVUQ[/youtube]

Bill Brasky

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 02:54:48 AM »

Oh, and in the last four-five lines, where it says "you're a dick", I meant to say "You're being a dick".  Theres a difference.  Worth mentioning.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 05:13:03 AM »

It's weird when you have a dirty penis after sodomising someone and they notice and apologise.
What should you say?

I think this board invented a word for that on urban dictionary.

Smelly Elliot

Elliot must be flexible.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 06:45:35 PM »

and chop 'em into medium-fucked chunks.  

So.. I changed my name and included 4 of the 5 words on the list above. There seems to be no filtering applied to those words in regular forum use.. so what's the big deal in using them in a username?

Because you use them not to discuss relevant issues in an intelligent manner, but to instigate conflict.  

Grow up, or play the game.  Either way, I don't care.

I told you, there are filters on the variants of the N word only, and others may be toggled on and off should people be especially, excessively ignorant.  It doesn't matter to me if there is a bunch of shit in your post history that would be really fucking embarrassing.  You've seen it in action.  

In almost every case, I would not do that.  Its not exactly what you say, but what you feel.  Know what I mean?  

Heres a quick example, for simplicity's sake.  (and I hate to use Ken as an example, but...)  You know how Ken gets real pissed when people start ragging on 'chinks'?  Thats not gonna happen anymore.  But if someone blew off some steam and had an argument with tech support, and said "The goddamn dude chink motherfucker was trying to talk me through something complicated and saying all this ching-chonk chink-babble"  Because I think we've all been there, and it IS frustrating.  And you have to admit, it is pretty funny.  

Caveat emptor.  You ar released.  But you're not forgiven on a personal level.  I don't forgive or forget the people who take a swipe at me.  

And I'll tell ya, on a personal level, I used to like writing hard here.  You can use this place right.  And it was a lot of fun.  Now, people are so fucking obnoxious, all they can think of saying is ignorant shit half the time, instead of having a "tell" when they're hosing you, it's not even worth it.  
You can't even make a simple statement without some asshole saying "why, why, why" about every goddamn thing, you have to wonder if they're half-retarded on their mothers side.

I. Don't. Like. These. People. I like about half of their basic theories, on the basics level (although some of it is not fully-hatched, which is forgivable), and I joust with them occasionally, conversationally.

But the people themselves, they're fucking obnoxious, dude.  It's revolting.  Theres no reason I should share my deeper opinions and theories with them.  So I kick out an extended "bonerjoe" post once in a while, and that's about it.  I'll tell 'em a quality topic on a product sometimes, as a public service...  But nuthin' "deep".  And when someone says somethink Mongoloid, I'm obligated to take it down like Sunny Liston  BOOM BOOM BOOM, just smash it to pieces.

Now, heres where you come in.  Your new name after the whole nig.ger rage, was Jew Cockface Shitstain, or whatever.

Lemme ask you, is that where you really want to be?  A three-week asshole instigator when two of the coolest motherfuckers who ask and ask and ask for people to be on the 99% of the line where "polite" is on an "unmoderated web forum with liberty-minded people, and the best you can come up with is "Faggot Cocksucker Chink Eskimo"?  Really, dude?

Have you lost your ability to make a valid fucking statement?

Shame on you.  You wanna talk words, motherfucker?  You're a dick.  Period.  Yer. A Fuckin. Dick, and Fuck You.  You don't deserve to be on a message board, or write, or talk.  You should go sit in the fucking woods until your brain re-sets and you can read this place and be genuinely nice to the people you know would be straight-up right-the-fuck-on with you.

Don't talk to me til you figure that shit out for yourself, I don't wanna hear it.  And if you act like a fuckin' asshole again, I'm gonna lock you in the basement again, and I don't give a fuck who likes it.  Period.

[youtube]YbgbLfDIVUQ[/youtube]

It's a wild theory, but from your lengthy post, which I'm not supposed to talk to you about so I guess I'll consider this a reply straight to the ether, it seems like you and I will never share a romantic thread.

Since Ken was used as an example, maybe he can weigh in on when it's acceptable to use the word "Chink". It's mind-numbing to watch someone, especially of your character, get all amped up over The N Word and then reach so far to justify why using the word Chink is OK. With that logic, it shuold be perfectly fine for someone who's had a bad experience with a black person to refer to that person here as ...The N Word. Not complicated at all, and humorous to watch people tap-dance all around the issue but never reach a logical conclusion.

No worries - I know what I'm doing is dickish. It's entirely intentional, and it is this way because I feel that you guys are being dicks. Difference between us, as posters on a BBS, is you have access to the Ban Hammer, and that's it. While I do occasionally enjoy your lengthier posts - I don't come here to talk to you. That means I'm not concerned about whether or not I've offended you on a personal level or not. That doesn't mean I 'd go out of my way to do so, and I do not feel as if I ever have. To become overly sensitive to forum posts indicates a problem, so all the talk about forgiveness and personal offense, and especially "taking a swipe"...? I'm clueless as to what you've interpreted as being a "swipe". What I'm doing is questioning the policies on the BBS. If they aren't your policies, you're still the one to take the heat since you're the one enforcing them. And your explanation of why it's OK to use Chink but not The N Word still doesn't make sense.

Why do I say you guys are being dicks?

-Dragline. You guys closed ranks as soon as he was kicked off the board, over a personal attack on a member of the BBS. There have been personal attacks here as long as I can remember. Then the issue was swept under the rug. If personal attacks are an offense that deserves banning, maybe you're next. I declare that someone called me an asshole, a dick and they also said fuck you and for me to go sit in the woods! Gracious me.. you are certainly the Barney Fife to my Aunt Bee.

-Enforcing rules that don't make sense. It's evident that "racism" isn't the issue, it's "white oppression" that you're against. The rules of the BBS should be more clear.

Now this bit-
you can read this place and be genuinely nice to the people you know would be straight-up right-the-fuck-on with you.

Absolutely. 99% of the time I have been, and if I showed up in Keene or Porcfest or some shit I'd get along well with 99% of the people there. That's why I feel you've gone entirely overboard with whatever point you're trying to make.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Bill Brasky

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2011, 03:05:11 AM »

The point I'm making is, if you'd pay attention to the larger picture, this place is dying.  The owner has made repeated (if seldom) comments that he would appreciate a no-bigotry policy.

There is no real way to make a rule against something so "spectral". 

We, as mods have the task of acting as surrogate every-day people who would prefer not to "discipline" anybody.   All we really wanna do is help a fucker out when someone dicks up their settings, by accident.

YOU, and people like you, challenge the mods, directly, by pushing the envelope "libmanesque".  Trying complex run-arounds what is actually a very simple request...  just be basically decent.

There is infinite shit you could do.  But you choose that little .01% that will cause conflict. 

That is a dick move.  And you can't fucking deny it. 

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2011, 02:30:25 PM »

-Dragline. You guys closed ranks as soon as he was kicked off the board, over a personal attack on a member of the BBS. There have been personal attacks here as long as I can remember. Then the issue was swept under the rug. If personal attacks are an offense that deserves banning, maybe you're next. I declare that someone called me an asshole, a dick and they also said fuck you and for me to go sit in the woods! Gracious me.. you are certainly the Barney Fife to my Aunt Bee.

That is incorrect. Dude had long since (Fucking years ago) earned a ban. He was tolerated.

Then he pushed past the edge of tolerance and fell. Fuck him.

Not only that, but I wrote a giant fucking email to him offering to let him back in, which never got sent because he couldn't keep his fucking trap shut and bitched and bitched and bitched and continued to attack me all over the FTL chat channel. That was two days into the ban.

So fuck him.

Cross the fuzzy gray line between "Aw shucks I wuz only joking n' stuff." and "I hate the fucking X." and you get a hammer up the asshole.

I will not clearly define the line. It is a judgement call. If you're worried about whether the thing you are about to say is too close to the fuzzy gray line, take a step back from it.

Also, YOU HAVE HAD TO OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND RANT EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. RACE. IS. EVER. BROUGHT. UP.

You have a chip on your shoulder about race. You don't wanna be called a racist, but you have a fucking major issue with the topic. It's swinging in the wind like a bare cock and you've never been fooling anyone about it. Check yourself.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 02:55:03 PM »

The point I'm making is, if you'd pay attention to the larger picture, this place is dying.  The owner has made repeated (if seldom) comments that he would appreciate a no-bigotry policy.

There is no real way to make a rule against something so "spectral". 

We, as mods have the task of acting as surrogate every-day people who would prefer not to "discipline" anybody.   All we really wanna do is help a fucker out when someone dicks up their settings, by accident.

YOU, and people like you, challenge the mods, directly, by pushing the envelope "libmanesque".  Trying complex run-arounds what is actually a very simple request...  just be basically decent.

There is infinite shit you could do.  But you choose that little .01% that will cause conflict. 

That is a dick move.  And you can't fucking deny it. 

I know I'm making sense here, and I have to assume you realize that (based on your character.. or the impression I've gotten from your personality here anyway). My dickish behavior is entirely transparent. I've already admitted being a dick and given the reasons for it. There is positively nothing complex about what I'm doing.

I understand the aim to avoid having the BBS appear as a haven for bigots. I also run a BBS - but it's a far different crowd and bigotry isn't an issue. On my BBS, if I were completely dedicated to using a filter to remove unwanted racist/bigoted/hateful terms I would do so in completion, to remove all unwanted words (that's how to apply the rule spectrally). There should be no wiggle room in a No Bigotry policy, otherwise you're only committed to protecting the feelings of certain groups while leaving plenty of opportunity for others to be insulted. That's why I said previously it should be all in or nothing.

As for my recent non-contribution to the board.. having been here for years I've already spilled opinions in every corner on probably every topic. I posted a pic of my dick. Shared drawings and requested honest critiques of them. Made good connections here and have had my ideas challenged by posters I wasn't particularly fond of, which I liked. I even created a thread with the potential to be the World's Greatest Thread Effar, but for some reason no one wanted to talk about property rights during a zombie apocalypse. Now that one stung.

The bug up my ass is for the lack of receiving a satisfactory/complete response from the Mod Squad. How can you claim to be anti-bigot/racist but still allow it? Why was it OK to ban Dragline? When asked, a huge machismo rises instead of simple answers. I think that's a cover for not really having a good answer, and so my respect for you guys dies a little. I hate macho bullshit. Much prefer a balls out approach.

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2011, 03:17:31 PM »

That is incorrect. Dude had long since (Fucking years ago) earned a ban. He was tolerated.

Then he pushed past the edge of tolerance and fell. Fuck him.

Not only that, but I wrote a giant fucking email to him offering to let him back in, which never got sent because he couldn't keep his fucking trap shut and bitched and bitched and bitched and continued to attack me all over the FTL chat channel. That was two days into the ban.

So fuck him.

Cross the fuzzy gray line between "Aw shucks I wuz only joking n' stuff." and "I hate the fucking X." and you get a hammer up the asshole.

I will not clearly define the line. It is a judgement call. If you're worried about whether the thing you are about to say is too close to the fuzzy gray line, take a step back from it.

Also, YOU HAVE HAD TO OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND RANT EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. RACE. IS. EVER. BROUGHT. UP.

You have a chip on your shoulder about race. You don't wanna be called a racist, but you have a fucking major issue with the topic. It's swinging in the wind like a bare cock and you've never been fooling anyone about it. Check yourself.

A corrections: I have a problem about people who claim to be anti-racist/bigot but only when it applies to the feelings of one group - and that could be any group. I don't care if anyone calls me racist because I'm not. I've been called that since my first few posts on this board, and the claim has never stuck for a reason. That reason would be because I am not. Clear enough? No one on here will be any more up front than I about any racial topic & that because it's a topic I'm interested in and one that I've looked into for decades now. I enjoy the topic, fully exposed, just as I do whisky and zombies (two other of my repeated topics). Still want to consider me a racist, or publicly brand me as such? Then let's have another chat about it and you'll have another chance to learn I'm not.

I get pissed when I see otherwise intelligent people miss the point of what being against racism & bigotry really is. There's no point in trying to "fool anyone" when they do such good jobs of fooling themselves.

I've already made the point about the selective word filtering. Don't consider yourself a champion against racism while simultaneously modding a BBS that allows the words Chink, Spic & Faggot to be used. Don't think anything else needs to be said.

Enough of the macho shit already. "Check yourself." What the fuck is that supposed to mean? "Don't talk to me until yadda yadda.." geez....

Shaw... you and Brasky and myself are all about 40 fucking years old (unless I'm mistaken). What kind of emotion am I supposed to feel from a flame war on a BBS? Cause I'm not feeling any. As mods, if you guys don't like me, ban me. I don't care.

Yes, I enjoy the chatter about all sorts of shit. Yes, I like the posters here, all of them I think. Yes, I like the news. Yes, I am completely bored of the repetitive accusations and lack of intelligent discussion about them. Yes, I will find another BBS to get comfy in. For fucks sake guys, cut the macho shit already.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2011, 03:22:36 PM »

The bug up my ass is for the lack of receiving a satisfactory/complete response from the Mod Squad. How can you claim to be anti-bigot/racist but still allow it? Why was it OK to ban Dragline? When asked, a huge machismo rises instead of simple answers. I think that's a cover for not really having a good answer, and so my respect for you guys dies a little. I hate macho bullshit. Much prefer a balls out approach.

This is the whole problem with the internet right there.

You can't convey tone.

1. Dude, there's no machismo going on. Stating an if/then is not machismo.

2. You want what you call a "simple answer". Your definition is to get mods to compile a list of words that are banned and then find new ones that mean the same thing and substitute. It's a fool's game to sit down and spend days compiling a list of words that are "Bad" when it isn't the words that are necessarily bad but the usage and intent.

Is cracker a baked piece of dough or a racist comment? Context.

Context requires judgement. Judgement leaves a gray area. A gray area where people love to dance around on and then get all pissed off and resentful when they haven't been warned ahead of time about specific transgressions. A gray area that is up to the judgement of a mod in this case. Here's your warning - BE CAREFUL WHEN DANCING IN THE GRAY AREA.

You want a clear answer about EXACTLY what you can say and what you can't say. Well here's the deal: You can say whatever the fuck you want, just be prepared for possible consequences.

Here's some information that may be helpful in your judgement of the gray area -

Ecolitan spent four or five days saying the exact same shit to me that Dragline did. Some of it was even worse. No ban.

You have constantly pushed the edge of the race issue. You have never been banned.

Several other users have constantly pushed the edge of the race crap. They have never been banned. Blackie comes to mind with his "Chimpin' out" thread. Blackie isn't even on the radar of being banned. I wasn't a fan of that thread and thought is was really uncool. Pretty sure that was him. Might be wrong.

This isn't about being anti bigot and yet allowing it. If some dude came onto the BBS, never attacked a specific person, and went on and on for months about how race X was genetically inferior or some shit without specific language attacking a specific person or group of people, they would probably catch a lot of hate and get attacked constantly, but would be unlikely to be banned by me.

Some asshole comes in and starts constantly linking to Stormfront or some shit with "Hey gang, what do you think of this?" fake curiosity and I click the link and it's invariably a thread about lynching black people or gassing Jews or some shit, that person will draw ire.

SO FOR THE RECORD - Even though I personally think you have a fixation on race and can't seem to stop yourself, I don't think you've ever posted anything worthy or even close to worthy of a ban. That's as close as you're gonna get to a "Simple answer".
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 03:28:41 PM by John Shaw »

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2011, 03:25:27 PM »

Enough of the macho shit already. "Check yourself." What the fuck is that supposed to mean? "Don't talk to me until yadda yadda.." geez....

Um...

Maybe I'm misusing the phrase? There was nothing about macho in my intent.

I mean that you should look at yourself in regards to your fixation on race. It was directly related to my previous sentence.

Doesn't "Check yourself" mean "Check yourself"? or am I misusing slang here?

1.    check yourself    

To check yourself over,to watch yourself before u get your ass whipped
"Eyyo n****,watcha back,u best be checkin yoself,now dipset outta heaa,fore i bust a cap in yo ass"

Well shit, that isn't what I meant at all. Sorry. I just meant that you should consider your motivation for constantly fixating on that subject. I dunno how many times I've thrown that phrase incorrectly. Fuck.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 03:33:53 PM by John Shaw »

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2011, 03:32:51 PM »

I've already made the point about the selective word filtering. Don't consider yourself a champion against racism while simultaneously modding a BBS that allows the words Chink, Spic & Faggot to be used. Don't think anything else needs to be said.

I just banned two people for saying faggot in an attacky way yesterday.

betterjoboutlook and SeeStraight

BUT IT'S NOT (ALWAYS) THE WORD ITSELF THAT IS THE ISSUE.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 03:38:29 PM by John Shaw »

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2011, 03:38:17 PM »

I just banned two people for saying faggot in an attacky way yesterday.

betterjoboutlook and SeeStraight

IT'S NOT (ALWAYS) THE WORD ITSELF THAT IS THE ISSUE.

Niggardly use of the ban-hammer. Guess it is your tar-baby.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2011, 04:01:21 PM »

You like guns, therefore you are knowledgeable and enjoy participating in threads about guns.

I'm pretty fascinated by the conditioing and programming that societies submit themselves to; from marketing to mass hysteria. There is no more plainly evident example of social conditioning and mass hysteria other than the modern day form of "racism". I consider everyone who posts here, the hosts of the show, and people in the "Liberty Community" in general to be intelligent folks. Because they are intelligent I hold them to higher standards and thus I become agitated when I see them fall into familiar patterns that the "normal" social masses dive in to unquestioningly. Plus, if the Liberty folks turn out to be less intelligent than I thought... then that would prove I'm a dumbass.. so to avoid admitting that, I keep chipping away at the social programming to see if anyone here might really "get it". Thus, my repeated attraction to topics of race.

If the word "faggot" was included in the word filter then that guy wouldn't have been banned. Or he could have been my roomie here in the Rubber Room. The policies of the BBS are unclear, at best. Though I agree that the dude was simply looking for a fight.. but that can be entertaining for a dying BBS too.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2011, 04:06:10 PM »

Naw the one dude got banned for this -

I totally agree. If the public schools teach Johnny that it's okay to be a homosexual, but then when he's walking home, he sees a sign, "Help Wanted, but smokers and queers need not apply." and he walks in to ask the owner why, and the owner says they don't need a bunch of queers working for them, that might be Johnny's first exposure to the truth, that there is something wrong with homosexuals. The homos and their supporters keep trying to label people as "homophobic" if they realize that there's something wrong with the queers, or even taunt the sensible people by implying that they are queers if they realize there's something wrong with being a queer.

This is especially true for hospitals. They are in the business of helping sick people get healthy. Smoking makes healthy people sick, and homosexuals are just plain sick.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Other must be exprincing this issue two?!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 32 queries.