Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system! To begin posting Login or Sign Up.
April 21, 2014, 03:05:32 AM
Search:     Advanced search
204389 Posts in 9858 Topics by 17619 Members
Latest Member: VI
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Photoshops
| | |-+  FTL Press Material
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FTL Press Material  (Read 5498 times)
DogCow

Moof!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: November 12, 2009, 08:40:48 AM »

One time I saw material to make your own press pass including a space to photoshop your own photo into the badge.  I remember there being several designs and the looked as authentic as my local paper.

Mark and Ian have often stated that taking a video camera into certain situations and waving a press pass or using the magic words "I'm the press and I have a few questions for you" in a very guerilla style results in government bureaucrats and the police changing their attitude quickly.  They've also said to use the material on the web page an be a reporter for FTL.

Where can I find these graphics again?  That seems like the for of identification I might WANT to carry.  I recently got a new printer and a cheap laminating machine so my output would look professional.  I just can't seem to find this on the site again after forty minutes so I'll ask the rest of you.

--
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson
anarchir
Extraordinaire

No victim, no crime.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 02:33:52 AM »

late night

BUMP!

Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]
talkativeshut

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 04:05:49 AM »

Thanks for sharing! I just thought this up, but wouldn't it be a great feature to let members in here to photoshop their own pictures as they upload it? just a though though Smile
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: