Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Animals
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Animals  (Read 2043 times)

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Animals
« on: April 15, 2014, 12:29:12 PM »

To celebrate Tax Day, or as I like to call it: "Livestock Awareness Day", I am writing this article to increase awareness of your status in society as a whole. I propose this theory, that the people that believe in the concept of the State look at humans as animals.

There are 3 types of animals: livestock, pets and wild.

Livestock is any animal whose main purpose is to create commercial value. If you are a taxpayer, you are likely this kind of animal. You are worth more than you cost.

A pet is an animal whose purpose is to provide enjoyment and make one feel good. If you are on Welfare or Social Security, you are a pet. Statists feel good about taking care of you. You may provide small value, but you mainly cost more than you produce.

A wild animal is one that is not owned and produces no value for the State. On the free-range human farm called Earth, being a wild animal is a combination of attitude and action. You may pay a tax or 2 or eat some of the State's grain, but you are free if you act free. If you act free and are thus wild, you fall into one of two further categories: majestic or pest. Majestic wild animals are those that a beautiful from afar, ie Gandhi or MLKjr. Pests are those that live nearby. The State will try to domesticate a pest, cage it, or shoot it.

What do you think, are you an animal?
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
Re: Animals
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 01:00:09 PM »

trollbait

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 07:17:02 PM »

A communist friend of mine had a pet diabetic once. It was kinda creepy. He had sort of taken in this guy who wasn't his boyfriend and yet he was obsessed with being his personal nurse. The guy could do it for himself, of course, but my friend moved in and took over. He had alarms set for when his blood sugar needed to be checked and gave him his shots. The other guy had totally taken the passenger seat in his own care. You could tell my friend was getting off on having this sickly, dependent person who needed him.

david7777

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 09:01:13 PM »

I'm a monkey and I like to fling poop at the state.  :P

Monkey throws poop straight at the camera
Monkey Throws Poo at Veterans
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 09:17:56 PM by david7777 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Animals

// ]]>

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 26 queries.