Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Uniform Commercial Code and the Common Law
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Uniform Commercial Code and the Common Law  (Read 6506 times)

sectiverdian

• View Profile
The Uniform Commercial Code and the Common Law
« on: May 29, 2012, 04:18:53 AM »

Members of Congress are official trustees presiding over the greatest reorganization of any Bankrupt entity in world history, the U.S. Government.
--Congressman James Traficant, Jr. (Ohio)

The causes of this fraudulent bankruptcy can be dealt with in another post, but for now, we will discuss the ramifications of it and a way to escape the oppression thereof.

Via the Emergency Banking Act(March 9, 1933) and the Joint Resolution To Suspend The Gold Standard and Abrogate The Gold Clause(June 5, 1933), the Sovereign Authority of the United States and the official capacities of all United States Governmental Offices, Officers, and Departments was dissolved. The Uniform Commercial Code is the method chosen to collect the value of the bankrupt entity.

The Uniform Commercial Code recognizes Common Law. If it completely abolished the Common Law, the creditors would be forced to allow congress to admit the bankruptcy of the United States and to admit that it is owned in its entirety by its creditors. However, to preserve the status quo and keep the gravy train rolling with the U.S. Citizens toiling away as usual, the creditors refuse to allow this fact to be released through the main propaganda system. The Uniform Commercial Code was written so that it would not abolish Common Law entirely. If Common Law rights have been reserved in a sufficient, timely, and explicit manner as provided for in Article 1, Section 207 of the Code, a defendant may insist that all statutes be construed harmoniously with Common Law.

If an arresting citizen(cop) is ignorant of Common Law and proceeds with an accusation without recognizing that Common Law rights have been reserved, and if a judge insists on proceeding to process the case,  The following question should be posed:

"Your Honor, has this court made a legal determination that Article 1, Section 207 and Article 1, Section 103 of the Uniform Commercial Code are not valid law before this court?"

At this point, the judge has a dilemna. A court would not disregard one section of the Code and uphold the remainder. However, if the answer is in the affirmative, the following statement should be made:

"Your Honor, on and for the record, I put this court on notice that I am appealing your legal determination."

The appeals court will uphold the Code, and the judge is aware of this. At this point, the judge's dilemna is evident once again, and he must halt the procession of the case or allow the appeals court to overturn his determination.

Highline

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
Re: The Uniform Commercial Code and the Common Law
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 05:34:23 AM »

Speaking as someone who enforced traffic law  for over a decade, I simply disbelieve any of these UCC arguments. 

Have you a video of this legal reasoning working in front of a court?
-/-

sectiverdian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 06:20:03 AM »

I can deliver the information, but, unfortunately, I cannot make you believe what you refuse to consider. Most of the successful cases are disposed of quickly and quietly, not seeing the light of day. An experienced prosecutor will advise policemen, when confronting people knowledgeable in the Common Law, to wave them on. This is not theory that the clever creditors of nations would have become common knowledge.

Here is a link to the hidden Article 1, Section 207, which is straight forward and self explanatory: http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/1/1-207.html

Here is the testimony of one brave pioneer:
Kevin Perteete wins his speeding ticket case by using U.C.C. 1-207

Here is a brief explanation of the UCC:
Jordan Maxwell on the Law of the UCC: Uniform Commercial Code

I suggest that you make an effort, do some research of your own, and contribute to the cause of a free humanity.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 06:51:20 AM by sectiverdian »

sectiverdian

• View Profile
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 01:16:40 PM by sectiverdian »

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 01:17:54 AM »

Are you a sovereign citizen?
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Highline

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 06:26:33 AM »

Are you a sovereign citizen?

Me?  Nah, I'm too much of a believer in possibility of the government being corrected to operate lawfully and ethically.
-/-

sectiverdian

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 11:55:09 AM »

Not nearly as sovereign as I'd like to be.

Not to place blame solely on her, but my mother... my dear old mother, God bless her soul, signed me over to bankers that speak with a thick accent, like a piece of livestock, before I was dry. I'm sure she thought, ironically, that the "birth" certificate would legitimize me as an American.

Then, with the best of intentions, she pledged any wealth I might produce in my life to those bankers by signing me up for Social Security.

Then she, unknowingly, ensured my compliance with every whim of the bankers by enrolling me in the public school system for indoctrination before I could speak enough of the language to protest, if I even would have protested as I was raised to think that the government had my best interest in mind.

That led me into all of the cattle chutes to sign up for every benefit, privilege, and opportunity from the government that I could, and I fell for the old "drivers" license trick, as if I would be a professional truck or taxi driver that would be collecting a fee for my services.

I have one, just one thing going for me in that I have never registered to vote, but, sadly, I don't have much left to protect after all of the other contractual forfeitures.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 02:58:06 PM by sectiverdian »

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2012, 10:56:07 AM »

Video of IT HAPPENING or it didn't happen.

sectiverdian

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2014, 08:20:06 AM »

Here is a link to one example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzjv20sC5CY
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 04:22:18 PM by sectiverdian »
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Uniform Commercial Code and the Common Law

// ]]>

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 26 queries.