Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Guns, Drugs, and Crazy Independence Stuff
| | |-+  Please help us fight for firearm freedom in New Hampshire!
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please help us fight for firearm freedom in New Hampshire!  (Read 18730 times)

Highline

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
Please help us fight for firearm freedom in New Hampshire!
« on: December 10, 2011, 07:59:24 PM »

Hi folks!

As most of you probably know, we are taking on an illegal gun ban here in New Hampshire.  It is now a national story and a win would be huge for the cause of liberty.

We need to raise $1500 to get the case started though.  Would you please consider donating?

http://bbraduma.chipin.com/university-system-of-new-hampshire-v-bradley-jardis-and-tommy-mozingo

Firearm freedom is vital to a free society!

Thanks,

Bradley
-/-

Bill Brasky

Re: Please help us fight for firearm freedom in New Hampshire!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 03:12:36 AM »

No.

You can't convince me that every person is worthy of the right of owning and/or carrying guns. 

And thus, there are laws. 

`

Highline

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 05:30:01 AM »

Good morning Bill.

I certainly respect your differing opinion.  Would you please give me some examples of who you believe shouldn't be allowed to possess firearms?
-/-

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 08:13:37 PM »

Would you please give me some examples of who you believe shouldn't be allowed to possess firearms?

Struttin'

Beetlejuice going crazy Fighting

Crazy guy- Why are you closed? Why?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 08:21:10 PM by quickmike »
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Fred

• View Profile

tittiger

• Good people disobey bad laws
    • View Profile
    • Things your preacher will never tell you
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 08:13:25 PM »

No.

You can't convince me that every person is worthy of the right of owning and/or carrying guns. 

`

Bill you are reason why guests should not post. I think there should be a mala prohibita law where people named Bill not only can not own guns. They can not post on the Internet. After all we need laws don't we?
Things your Preacher will never tell you:
http://jtittiger.blogspot.com

sanchopanza

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 08:31:25 PM »

No.

`

Ahh, Bill, the drive-by poster.

Bill is the perfect example of people that attack others with different opinions than their own and, because Bill is unable to logically and rationally defend the ideas he holds dear, he resorts to the drive-by shooting style of airing his point. He can't stick around to defend his ideas because he doesn't want to risk being wrong. You see, that would then force him to critically evaluate ALL other beliefs he holds. And THAT he couldn't stand. Right, Bill?

Poor, poor Bill. Pity him because HIS disability is SELF-IMPOSED.

"If the public are bound to yield obedience to laws to which they cannot give their approbation, they are slaves to those who make such laws and enforce them." -Samuel Adams

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 08:53:59 PM »

I believe any sane person should be able to own a gun without asking permission from big-daddy(gubment).

Having said that, how do you feel about totally crazy, rolling their poop into little balls insane people going down to the gun shop and picking one up spur of the moment? You might say "well, the gun dealer is not forced to sell a gun to him". Ok, lets say the dealer is a dumb-ass and doesn't recognise the guy as being off his rocker.

Theres gotta be some kind of line, right? Or do you just let bat-shit-insane people get them and hope someone mows them down when the opportunity arises? I mean, I myself would be fine with that, but there are a whole lot more people out there that wouldn't be.

tittiger

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 09:20:41 PM »

The problem with your argument is that the government will always define who is crazy and it is the best interest of the state to define everyone as crazy and not allowed to defend themselves since the very reason for weapons is to defend yourself against tyrannical government.

Compare how many people a few crazy people can kill compared to how many people a government can kill with nuclear weapons, weaponized diseases, nerve gas,............ and you ability to defend against each.

Who should we really be concerned about?

SonicThePorcupine

• The gloves are on, time to check your prostate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2012, 03:53:01 AM »

No laws against people owning or carrying a gun.
People who use guns to do bad things will eventually get shot, the situation sorts itself out without the state.

tittiger

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2012, 11:08:15 AM »

Absolutly! And that is the restriction that the 2nd amendment puts on the federal government.

talkativeshut

• View Profile
    • Pharmacy Everest
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2012, 04:10:02 AM »

I believe any sane person should be able to own a gun without asking permission from big-daddy(gubment).

Having said that, how do you feel about totally crazy, rolling their poop into little balls insane people going down to the gun shop and picking one up spur of the moment? You might say "well, the gun dealer is not forced to sell a gun to him". Ok, lets say the dealer is a dumb-ass and doesn't recognise the guy as being off his rocker.

Theres gotta be some kind of line, right? Or do you just let bat-shit-insane people get them and hope someone mows them down when the opportunity arises? I mean, I myself would be fine with that, but there are a whole lot more people out there that wouldn't be.

Count me in those people that wouldn't be okay with that. I say gun shops should first ask for licenses and a supporting mental illness clearance to make sure he is not insane

tittiger

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2012, 12:03:43 PM »

I think you have a very childish hollywood'ish view of crazy people for starters. 
You are supposing that people that belong to the medical monopoly and call themselves shrinks
have a crystal ball and can predict the future.

You are also promoting the idea that the people who we arm ourselves against be the very ones to decide
if we are "sane" enough to do so. If you don't have the discernment to see that cluster fuk ......well take a look
at the Soviet Union where they used mental hospitals to dispose of their enemies. You saw that happen here in the
US last month with Brandon Raub.

Lastly if someone wants to harm someone else the best way to mitigate the chances of this is for you to arm your self. What are you  going to do outlaw the ownership of gun, knives. cars, baseball bats, rocks, etc, by anyone that the government priest class things is a threat?  Put on your thinking cap before you do anything else.

This power in the hands of government would most assuredly  result in the death of millions as it would be used to disarm the population and set the state for democide.  And the very very few so called real violent people that are disarmed and would have at most killed a very small number of people would have found another weapon (or stole a gun) in order to do what ever they are going to do.

What is next government shrinks prohibiting people from going to Walmart because they predict that they have a propensity for stealing and shoplifting?

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2012, 11:46:46 AM »

HAAY, I like that idea! Pre-crime!

"Sir?.....Sir?"

What?

"Here's your ticket"

For what???

"That thing, over there. The one you were about to steal."

Oh........yeah, that one. Sorry.

"Sorry ain't good enough son. Here's your ticket."

Thanks! You got a sister?

"Fuck you"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Guns, Drugs, and Crazy Independence Stuff
| | |-+  Please help us fight for firearm freedom in New Hampshire!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.