Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Why isn't this sort of event covered by the MSM?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Why isn't this sort of event covered by the MSM?  (Read 14311 times)

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
Why isn't this sort of event covered by the MSM?
« on: March 22, 2011, 08:08:22 PM »

I would put this in the "African Lion-Out" thread, but this attack goes beyond that sort of playful celebration.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/internet/female-trio-busted-street-brawl-gone-viral-795843

That better?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 06:55:48 PM by hellbilly »
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
Re: Why isn't this sort of event covered by the MSM?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 09:51:53 PM »

"See, dats why I moved outta fuckin dover....mmm mmm" :lol:
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

SeanD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 02:19:09 AM »

The one on the right is a chick???

Amazing Richard

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 03:16:59 AM »

Hellbilly, what do I win if I answer this question, correctly?

If this was a situation where there was a large group of whites beating on two blacks, then ...this story would be front page on every newspaper on the planet earth. America's first "black" president (even though his mama was white) would be making some big speech about it. Those hustlers Jackson and Sharpton would have their nasty ass ugly faces all over every TV show in the galaxy....talkin' 'bout "wat chew mean 'you people?'".

And then that ugly ass Oprah Winfrey would prolly do a 2 hour special on it, followed by a specialty TV channel dedicated to only this story, which would last for a million years.

That's ok, yuppies...just keep working that fancy job so that you can pay those higher taxes in order to live far away from those that you claim to love so much.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 04:08:35 AM »

Fuck. I agree with R3 yet again. Watch it dude, that is the sort of shit is what caused Mama Allie's fall from grace.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 05:14:59 AM »

Damn that was bullshit. I kept wondering why the guy or lady didnt run inside quick and get a knife/bat/frying pan but I suppose all the people outside would have gotten even crazier. Thats why you dont move into bad neighborhoods. Give up some of your vices and save the money to GTFO. If I can do it, they can, because I'm poor as anything.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 01:25:02 PM »

Hellbilly, I don't like the whole "chimpout" phrase you used there. Gotta say calling people animals is pretty objectionable.

Also, without clear context, you don't know what happened there.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

blackie

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 02:06:01 PM »

http://chimpout.com/ has the coverage you are looking for.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 02:11:08 PM »

Hellbilly, I don't like the whole "chimpout" phrase you used there. Gotta say calling people animals is pretty objectionable.

He was referring to a forum, allthough Hellbilly never claimed to be PC.
Context? Wouldn't you be pretty scared if you were outnumbered like that?
Way back when, a bunch of stupid Rednecks attacked me in a bar. Yes I was trying to pick up on one of their chicks, but that was no reason to jump me like that, and try to beat me up with six to one odds.
I am not racist against rednecks btw. :shock:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 02:14:06 PM by alaric89 »

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 05:29:49 PM »

Way back when, a bunch of stupid Rednecks attacked me in a bar. Yes I was trying to pick up on one of their chicks, but that was no reason to jump me like that, and try to beat me up with six to one odds.

I've got to go with DtC here, having been properly informed that "chimpout.com" was the intended reference, and having observed that each of the top three references on that site references a "nigger."

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 06:00:39 PM »

I thought he was referring to a thread blackie used the word chimpout in. In any case, thats not relevant. I only wanted to register my disapproval of any comparison of a person to an animal.

Context does matter because you don't know what instigated the fight. You can barely hear the argument people on the video are having.

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

blackie

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 06:31:35 PM »

I've got to go with DtC here, having been properly informed that "chimpout.com" was the intended reference, and having observed that each of the top three references on that site references a "nigger."
I'm not sure chimpout.com was the intended reference.

I think the reference was to this thread:
http://bbs.freetalklive.com/general/chimpin'-out-in-ct/

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, 06:54:23 PM »

Yes, what's most worthy of observation and comment in this thread is that I used the word "Chimpout". Horroiboile. No need to take note of an increasingly familiar event of violent black aggressors ganging up on whites. Pay no mind to that, if it were that important surely the media would cover it, right? Even if you think the honky rednecks deserved the beating.. you're still going to focus on one typed word?

I was referencing the thread on this forum and am familiar with chimpout.com too. I have no problem at all referring to people as animals if they behave like them. Perhaps we can all agree to call them African Lions.. something regal like that, then we can say there was a African Lion-out and that will make it easier to focus on the violence... but probably not. Tell ya what.. I'll edit my original post and see if your reactions are different.

Positively true that I have no idea what the ruckus was about. Maybe those dirty crackers (sorry if I compare people to food!) instigated it. Lets say they did. Is that an excuse for a group beat-down? It's obvious the white guy didn't want to fight, he stood there and took a punch to the face - and who could blame him? If he'd fought back he would have been pummeled by who knows how many others from the opposing group.

Also, I have no doubt the aggressors would have attacked other black folks in the same manner. Or asians or any other group.

The only time I was threatened by groups of people it was white jocks in high school, blacks in high school and blacks later on just a few times. I always ran away from groups except one time where some friends of mine came around to join me (resulting in everyone walking away). I think the worse fight I ever got into was with a 17 year old when I was 14.. that white devil kicked my ass.

http://chimpout.com/ has the coverage you are looking for.

Yep, and a handful of other sites that are immediately branded as racist sites for posting news articles like this one. When the MSM fails to report the shit they should, other sites pick up the slack and often some of the more rabid readers who seek out the news they want to hear provide the commentary.. Prison Planet gets a certain sort of news and conspiracy theorists are the audience. Chimpout does pretty much the same with race based news and all the racist commentators flock to their new playing field.

A solution would be for people to speak openly violence & race, which it seems many adults can't handle.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2011, 07:31:13 PM »

I'm not sure chimpout.com was the intended reference.

I think the reference was to this thread:
http://bbs.freetalklive.com/general/chimpin'-out-in-ct/

That was the thread I was thinking of.

-Dennis Goddard

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2011, 09:31:00 PM »

Yeah one of the guys at my PM dealer was showing me the coins and he said something along the "we have that nigger coin over there". I was like, "whaaat?" and he pointed out a coin tucked away on a stand in a spot in the display case that you could barely see it due to its location. It was an Obama presidential silver round lol. Oh gosh. The guy apparently used to be a hippie as well, apparently marched around singing "Hey Jude." He's a nut indeed but gives me good deals.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Why isn't this sort of event covered by the MSM?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 31 queries.