Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Smoking Gun: A Modern-Day Western About the War on Drugs
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Smoking Gun: A Modern-Day Western About the War on Drugs  (Read 651 times)

BuckTheSystem

• View Profile

Hey guys, me and my team here at Buck The System are working on our next film. It's called "The Smoking Gun" and it's a modern-day western with an anti-drug war, pro-liberty message. Our goal is to take liberty to the silver screen and reach the masses by creating a film that is both exciting and thought provoking.

We're currently trying to raise several thousand dollars to shoot a trailer for the film and to travel to the RNC in August to promote it. If we can get this trailer made, we are confident that, between crowdfunding and investors, we will be able to raise the several hundred thousand we're going to need to turn The Smoking Gun into a bona-fide feature film.

Check out our fundraiser and watch the video further explaining the project, then check out the sweet perks we have for donors:

http://www.indiegogo.com/TheSmokingGunTrailer?a=406334

Donations would be HUGELY appreciated, but even if you can't donate, you can help by spreading this fundraiser throughout the liberty community.

Thank you!

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
Re: The Smoking Gun: A Modern-Day Western About the War on Drugs
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 07:45:16 PM »

You want this to become a film right? At some point all movies go through the official channels to get green-lit to enter the theaters. I assume that your goal is wide release, right? Art-house productions will never earn anyone a buck.

So do the easy thing, and get a polished script over to someone in Hollywood.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Smoking Gun: A Modern-Day Western About the War on Drugs

// ]]>

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 31 queries.