Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 101   Go Down

Author Topic: The Question Thread  (Read 432465 times)

Rillion

• View Profile
The Question Thread
« on: January 28, 2009, 05:41:46 PM »

This is a thread for anybody to ask questions to which they want answers, and for anybody to answer those questions.   

I'm going to start off with two questions of my own:

1.  What is a mother-in-law suite?

2.  What's the quickest way to soothe a sore throat?

Bill Brasky

Re: The Question Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 06:39:57 PM »

Mother in law suite is a separate apartment in your house with complete kitchen, bath, living space and bedroom and a private, separate entrance. 

Since you mentioned house hunting a while back, this is an excellent feature.  Its a great place for a guy to have his 'own space'.  Or you, whatever, you know what I mean.  Furnish it with the basics, let a friend crash there for a week while they're in town, etc. 

Sore throat = warm salt water gargle, and lozenges with benzocaine.  Cepocol or Cepostat, check the ingredients.  One has it, the other doesn't. 

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 06:40:11 PM »

1.  What is a mother-in-law suite?

A small apartment with kitchen on a separate floor of the house or over the garage.

2.  What's the quickest way to soothe a sore throat?

Tea with lemon and honey.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 06:41:55 PM »

Basically a self contained part of a house that has a bedroom bath and kitchen all of its own. That way grandma does not have to go near your ass if she does not want to. But is still close enough to watch the kids.

Shown in the upper right corner of floor plan.

Pocho

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 06:42:53 PM »

What does Rillion look like?
Pocho

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 06:59:14 PM »

What is a "Rillon" and why do Chupacabra's only suck the blood from goats?
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Bill Brasky

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 07:15:23 PM »

How did Janine Turner turn into such a fuckin wreck?

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 07:16:15 PM »

What is a "Rillon" and why do Chupacabra's only suck the blood from goats?

Chupacabras do not just suck the blood of goats, they will suck the blood out of any type of livestock or small animal.

They especially like kids. *rimshot*
Pocho

WallyC33

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009, 03:11:52 AM »

This is a thread for anybody to ask questions to which they want answers, and for anybody to answer those questions.   

I'm going to start off with two questions of my own:

2.  What's the quickest way to soothe a sore throat?

Huge man-loads

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 03:43:02 AM »

How is is possible that the massive Sun stays stationary in space?

I actually think it is moving (if the universe is expanding, that is), but that has nothing to do with its size. 

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2009, 03:49:50 AM »

What does Rillion look like?

http://www.bullshido.org/Rillion_Gracie

That's not me, though.  I had no knowledge of that guy's existence when I picked the name oh these many years ago.  I am kind of annoyed that he has the balls to be born with my screen name, but I'm sure not going to say that to his face because he'd probably kick my ass. 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2009, 08:24:36 AM »

For a sore throat, I always did a combo punch to make it go away - this is before, when I had to sing a lot.  There's a tea called Throat Coat that soothes for me really well.  It's not the greatest tasting stuff, but you can get it at GNC, Vitamin World, any health food store, and even most regular grocery stores.  The lemon variety that is a bit better tasting is a little harder to find.  It's wacky, but it helps.  Also, the Cepacol lozenges or spray, or Chloraseptic (same thing), since they contain a local anesthetic and numb the area.  Also, if you stick to room-temperature and warmer beverages it will feel better.  I hated that part, because I looove massive amounts of cold water, but it does help.  And finally, if you have a humidifier, use it.  If not, stay in a hot, steamy bathroom for a while. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2009, 08:29:31 AM »

For a sore throat, I always did a combo punch to make it go away - this is before, when I had to sing a lot.  There's a tea called Throat Coat that soothes for me really well.  It's not the greatest tasting stuff, but you can get it at GNC, Vitamin World, any health food store, and even most regular grocery stores.  The lemon variety that is a bit better tasting is a little harder to find.  It's wacky, but it helps.  Also, the Cepacol lozenges or spray, or Chloraseptic (same thing), since they contain a local anesthetic and numb the area.  Also, if you stick to room-temperature and warmer beverages it will feel better.  I hated that part, because I looove massive amounts of cold water, but it does help.  And finally, if you have a humidifier, use it.  If not, stay in a hot, steamy bathroom for a while. 

I always imagined you would have a good singing voice, you just have that look :)
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2009, 08:35:01 AM »

I always imagined you would have a good singing voice, you just have that look :)

Haha.  I'm not too bad.  I sang at Carnegie Hall once with strep throat.  That fucking blew.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2009, 08:39:59 AM »

Haha.  I'm not too bad.  I sang at Carnegie Hall once with strep throat.  That fucking blew.   :lol:

Oh sheet mang, that's awes0me. I wanna hear you sing!!!

I think I can sing, so try...and fail miserably.

My mom once asked me if I could lip synch because I was giving her a migraine.

Bitch.
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 101   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 32 queries.