Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Suggestion for Totasak
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suggestion for Totasak  (Read 4127 times)

ahasp

• View Profile
Suggestion for Totasak
« on: February 02, 2010, 12:35:58 PM »

Hi Ian and Mark,

If you ever talk to the Totasak guys I have a suggestion for an add-on product that would push me over the edge to buy the Totasak:  a milk jug strap.  I get so annoyed when the milk isn't bagged and I have to use an entire hand to carry in one item.  So, if the Totasak guys could make a strap to go through the handle that would work with the Totasak, I would be all over it. 

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion for Totasak
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 12:54:34 PM »

If you aren't crafty enough to make a fucking "milk jug strap" you deserve to be tied down and MILK BOARDED.

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 01:59:24 PM »

If you aren't crafty enough to make a fucking "milk jug strap" you deserve to be tied down and MILK BOARDED.

I think this is an entry for the excellent breasts thread.
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

KDus

• Democracy=fraud
  • Money
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 04:57:10 PM »

I've carried equipment boxes, tool bags, flats of bottled water, trash bags. I've probably carried more non-food than food. If I can snag it or make a hole, I use totasak.

Now, if it had a blade built in.....
Liberate America!

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 06:12:05 PM »

I've carried equipment boxes, tool bags, flats of bottled water, trash bags. I've probably carried more non-food than food. If I can snag it or make a hole, I use totasak.

Now, if it had a blade built in.....

or a gun.....
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 11:28:39 PM »

Hi Ian and Mark,

If you ever talk to the Totasak guys I have a suggestion for an add-on product that would push me over the edge to buy the Totasak:  a milk jug strap.  I get so annoyed when the milk isn't bagged and I have to use an entire hand to carry in one item.  So, if the Totasak guys could make a strap to go through the handle that would work with the Totasak, I would be all over it. 

Step 1:Tie a knot (pretty much any knot) in a rope so that the rope looks like this:     P
Step 2: Loop the loose end first through the milk jug, then through the whole in the rope.
Step 3: Shorten the rope with the knot you use to tie your shoe if necessary then attach it to the totasak.

If you cant figure this out I will make one and send it to you.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 12:08:35 AM »

I get so annoyed when the milk isn't bagged and I have to use an entire hand to carry in one item.  So, if the Totasak guys could make a strap to go through the handle that would work with the Totasak, I would be all over it.

The Concept you put forth:  GREAT IDEA!

Your Solution: Fail, Stupid!

My MacGyver Solution:  Make a god damn slip knot, use a piece of gum, shoe-lace, or any fucking kind of loop you can tie.

A proactive solution to the problem :  Bring an old plastic bag with you to the store or ask them to put your milk in a plastic bag ?

« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 12:16:43 AM by WidespreadPanic »

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 12:22:12 AM »

I get so annoyed when the milk isn't bagged and I have to use an entire hand to carry in one item.  So, if the Totasak guys could make a strap to go through the handle that would work with the Totasak, I would be all over it.

My MacGyver Solution:  Make a god damn slip knot, use a piece of gum, shoe-lace, or any fucking kind of loop you can tie.

A proactive solution to the problem :  Bring an old plastic bag with you to the store or ask them to put your milk in a plastic bag ?

Basically a bit more to what I said. Tie a loop and loop it thru.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 12:38:39 AM »

Indeed, but I felt the need to clarify that asking for a FUCKING BAG FOR YOUR MILK would also suffice.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 01:13:00 AM »

Indeed, but I felt the need to clarify that asking for a FUCKING BAG FOR YOUR MILK would also suffice.

Just dont be one of the "NO I WANTED IT ALL DOUBLE BAGGED!! WAIT NO DO IT OVER I WANT PAPER AND PLASTIC INSIDE EACH OTHER !!!  NO DO IT OVER ITS PAPER INSIDE PLASTIC NOT PLASTIC INSIDE PAPER!!!"

Those people suck.

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Anarchy will Reign when pigs fly... Look a pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 02:16:43 AM »

the totasak needs a foam cushion thing for the handle, so my hands don't hurt when i carry like 100 pounds of them, and they need a spiked version for even better "brass knuckles"

ForumTroll

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 02:23:44 AM »

Solution: bring reusable bags with you.

Durrrrrr.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 04:02:30 PM »

Just dont be one of the "NO I WANTED IT ALL DOUBLE BAGGED!! WAIT NO DO IT OVER I WANT PAPER AND PLASTIC INSIDE EACH OTHER !!!  NO DO IT OVER ITS PAPER INSIDE PLASTIC NOT PLASTIC INSIDE PAPER!!!"

Those people suck.
Seems like someone else was a box boy in a previous life as well.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 06:42:39 PM »

Those people suck.
Seems like someone else was a box boy in a previous life as well.

A most graceful bag boy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Suggestion for Totasak

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.